For all the snowflakes accusing Trump of being 'Buddies' with Putin / Russians - Remember when...

Trump's not "buddies" with Putin. Putin just wanted the candidate most likely to weaken America and succeeded with his interference.
If THAT was the case, Putin would have pushed hard to get Barry elected a 3rd time!

:lmao:
Why? Now he has a guy who will brown nose to him, who can be manipulated by the massive investments he has in Russia, who applauds Russian imperialism, and who is likely going to completely fuck this country.

Trump is Putin's greatest success
yet you saw no reason to have concern with the Clinton foundation and their relationships with national leaders who are deemed as our adversaries...or, at the very least, those who give a hoot about human rights.
Countless investigations later, and all you rubes have on the Clinton Foundation is wild speculation. Like "ooohhh the U.S. sold Russia Uranium because Russians gave Clinton money!!!"

Actually that one is not wild speculation, it's just a blatant lie. But you get the point.

Why? Now he has a guy who will brown nose to him, who can be manipulated by the massive investments he has in Russia, who applauds Russian imperialism, and who is likely going to completely fuck this country.
Opinion and speculation of things that have not happened .. as opposed to Barry thinking he was off mic and telling Medvedev to pass on to Vlad to be patient until he was re-elected and how Putin has out-played Obama on numerous occasions.

Trump's not "buddies" with Putin. Putin just wanted the candidate most likely to weaken America and succeeded with his interference.
If THAT was the case, Putin would have pushed hard to get Barry elected a 3rd time!

yet you saw no reason to have concern with the Clinton foundation and their relationships with national leaders who are deemed as our adversaries...or, at the very least, those who give a hoot about human rights.
Countless investigations later, and all you rubes have on the Clinton Foundation is wild speculation. Like "ooohhh the U.S. sold Russia Uranium because Russians gave Clinton money!!!"

Actually that one is not wild speculation, it's just a blatant lie. But you get the point.
Progressives are inherently thin skinned and spineless… fact

Here is a novel idea how about waiting till Trump is in office and see how deals with Putin and Russia before making your judgements?

Opinion and speculation of things that have not happened .. as opposed to Barry thinking he was off mic and telling Medvedev to pass on to Vlad to be patient until he was re-elected and how Putin has out-played Obama on numerous occasions.

It's not about what actually happened. It about how the media can convince the people to vote lest they be called racist.

What are you babbling about.

Clinton never denied getting foundation money from those countries...and there is no denying that Bill spoke for a fee at those countries....

But nice try....well.....not really

Here is a novel idea how about waiting till Trump is in office and see how deals with Putin and Russia before making your judgements?
'Why put off butt-hurt condemnation for tomorrow when you can do so today?!' They are driven by their rabid partisanship and hatred based off the worst candidate in US History losing. They can't help themselves. :p

Well, it was an honest answer.

Also, Obama does not have any TIES and BUSINESS RELATIONSHIPS with Russia and Russian owned banks, and Russian supporters picked for his administration, or with Russian real estate....

Trump does.
But Obama had affiliations and relationships with people such as Reverend Wright and Bill Ayers....yet that didn't seem to bother you.

You are so childishly transparent, It gives me cause to actually pity you.
It's you that is being pitiful on this, trying to change the topic....

What in the world does Jeremiah Wright etc have to do with the nation of Russia and the relationship with their ex KGB leader, Putin, and undying support for him?
Maybe it requires a little thought!

And Putin would rather have that, than the woman(?) he could blackmail at will.

Yeah, right.
Lol what? Do you think you made a point there?

Countless investigations later, and all you rubes have on the Clinton Foundation is wild speculation.

Do you feel better after your rant? I hope so.

Perhaps when the blood drains from your face and returns to your brain you will remember that the current, on-going investigation into Corruption and other crimes involving the Clinton Foundation is being run by the OBAMA ADMINISTRATION / OBAMA DOJ FBI...not us 'rubes'.

Barack Obama microphone gaffe: 'I'll have more flexibility after election'

"President Barack Obama was caught on microphone telling Dmitry Medvedev that he would have more flexibility after November's election to deal with contentious issues such as missile defence."

'Tell Vlad to be patient - I will have a lot more flexibility to F* our NATO allies and America once I am re-elected.'

OOPS!

Now THAT has to be a little embarrassing! :p

The last two potuses were punked by Vlad, and we're aiming for three

Obungles was so flexible Putin bent him over and stuck it up his arse

13547074.gif

Also, Obama does not have any TIES and BUSINESS RELATIONSHIPS with Russia and Russian owned banks, and Russian supporters picked for his administration, or with Russian real estate....

Trump does.
But Obama had affiliations and relationships with people such as Reverend Wright and Bill Ayers....yet that didn't seem to bother you.

What do they have to do with US policy? You're seriously trying to compare Ayers and Wright to the guy who thought the cold war was good?

Clinton never denied getting foundation money from those countries...and there is no denying that Bill spoke for a fee at those countries....

Why would she deny that? It would have been dumb of her to lie.

Well actually, lying worked for Trump so maybe she should have.

My previous comment remains correct, and you're reply didn't address anything, even though you're fool enough to think it did.

"President Obama assured Russian President Dmitry Medvedev Monday that he'd have "more flexibility" after the November election, during a conversation that appeared to focus on the touchy issue of missile defense.

Obama, during a sit-down with Medvedev in Seoul, urged Moscow to give him "space" until after November. The conversation was relayed by a TV pool producer who listened to the recording from a Russian journalist.

"This is my last election. After my election, I have more flexibility," Obama told Medvedev.

Obama appeared to be asking Medvedev to relay this point to
Vladimir Putin, who recently won election to return to the Russian presidency.

"On all these issues, but particularly missile defense ... this can be solved but it's important for him to give me space," Obama said."

Putin did not want a Missile DEFENSE Shield / Capability in Easter Europe. (We saw why when Putin / Russia annexed Crimea). Barry told Medvedev to pass on to Vlaimir not to worry, to allow him the time to win re-election before he rolled over like his bit@h.

And you snowflakes are worried about Trump....

During missile defense talk, Obama tells Medvedev he'll have 'more flexibility' after election

Trump does.

What do they have to do with US policy? You're seriously trying to compare Ayers and Wright to the guy who thought the cold war was good?
Now...pay attention...

The conversation has to do with how "relationships" can result in biased decision making.

Now....apply yourself.....go ahead....apply yourself. I am sure you will see the connection.

You just need to open your mind a little.

Why would she deny that? It would have been dumb of her to lie.

Well actually, lying worked for Trump so maybe she should have.

My previous comment remains correct, and you're reply didn't address anything, even though you're fool enough to think it did.
Actually, youy are incorrect. Your previous post in no way addressed my comment. Nowhere did I say anything about "wrong doings" by the foundation.

I simply reminded you that the foundation had relationships that were not considered "American Way of Life" friendly...

And I pointed out how that didn't bother you.

But such relationships of Trump do.

Really not so hard to understand.

Well, at least for those with their own thinking mind.

Forum List

Back