For all the snowflakes accusing Trump of being 'Buddies' with Putin / Russians - Remember when...

'Tell Vlad to be patient - I will have a lot more flexibility to F* our NATO allies and America once I am re-elected.'

Easy once again lying about Barack Obama

Mr Obama retorts: "This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility."

But then again easy lies more easily than she breathes.

'Tell Vlad to be patient - I will have a lot more flexibility to F* our NATO allies and America once I am re-elected.'

Mr Obama retorts: "This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility."

So you did not see the sarcasm in his/her post? You did not notice how it was obviously a "dressed up" version of what Obama said for effect?

Nah...of course you did.

You just opted to ignore that and slander Easy for the hell of it.

Why? Now he has a guy who will brown nose to him, who can be manipulated by the massive investments he has in Russia, who applauds Russian imperialism, and who is likely going to completely fuck this country.

Trump is Putin's greatest success
yet you saw no reason to have concern with the Clinton foundation and their relationships with national leaders who are deemed as our adversaries...or, at the very least, those who give a hoot about human rights.
Countless investigations later, and all you rubes have on the Clinton Foundation is wild speculation. Like "ooohhh the U.S. sold Russia Uranium because Russians gave Clinton money!!!"

Actually that one is not wild speculation, it's just a blatant lie. But you get the point.
What are you babbling about.

Clinton never denied getting foundation money from those countries...and there is no denying that Bill spoke for a fee at those countries....

But nice try....well.....not really
Why would she deny that? It would have been dumb of her to lie.

Well actually, lying worked for Trump so maybe she should have.

My previous comment remains correct, and you're reply didn't address anything, even though you're fool enough to think it did.
Actually, youy are incorrect. Your previous post in no way addressed my comment. Nowhere did I say anything about "wrong doings" by the foundation.

I simply reminded you that the foundation had relationships that were not considered "American Way of Life" friendly...

And I pointed out how that didn't bother you.

But such relationships of Trump do.

Really not so hard to understand.

Well, at least for those with their own thinking mind.
What in the fuck are you talking about you dumb fucking rube? Did Clintons donors hack the RNC? Are you on the same planet as me?!

So you did not see the sarcasm in his/her post? You did not notice how it was obviously a "dressed up" version of what Obama said for effect?

Nah...of course you did.

I didn't slander Easy at all- Easy used quotation marks- which signify a persons actual words.

yet you saw no reason to have concern with the Clinton foundation and their relationships with national leaders who are deemed as our adversaries...or, at the very least, those who give a hoot about human rights.
Countless investigations later, and all you rubes have on the Clinton Foundation is wild speculation. Like "ooohhh the U.S. sold Russia Uranium because Russians gave Clinton money!!!"

Actually that one is not wild speculation, it's just a blatant lie. But you get the point.
What are you babbling about.

Clinton never denied getting foundation money from those countries...and there is no denying that Bill spoke for a fee at those countries....

But nice try....well.....not really
Why would she deny that? It would have been dumb of her to lie.

Well actually, lying worked for Trump so maybe she should have.

My previous comment remains correct, and you're reply didn't address anything, even though you're fool enough to think it did.
Actually, youy are incorrect. Your previous post in no way addressed my comment. Nowhere did I say anything about "wrong doings" by the foundation.

I simply reminded you that the foundation had relationships that were not considered "American Way of Life" friendly...

And I pointed out how that didn't bother you.

But such relationships of Trump do.

Really not so hard to understand.

Well, at least for those with their own thinking mind.
What in the fuck are you talking about you dumb fucking rube? Did Clintons donors hack the RNC? Are you on the same planet as me?!
lol...when one can not face the truth about the fact that he made an ass of himself, one resorts to cursing out his opponent.

Grow up.

Nah...of course you did.

I didn't slander Easy at all- Easy used quotation marks- which signify a persons actual words.
in a grammar test....true.

On a debate board.....not so much.

Anyone who was thinking straight knew he was not actually quoting Obama.

As you knew as well.

You simply looked for an opportunity to slander Easy.

I get it.

But not very becoming.

Trump's not "buddies" with Putin. Putin just wanted the candidate most likely to weaken America and succeeded with his interference.
If THAT was the case, Putin would have pushed hard to get Barry elected a 3rd time!

:lmao:

No, see Putin wants someone who also gets things done, not a pawn.

The dangerous rhetoric that the democrats keep doubling down on makes them look like the bad guys and Putin the good guy. Just think how far they have fallen...

Forum List

Back