For Any Agenda Where the Left and Right Disagree Name One the Left Are on the Side of Biblical Values

Then why won’t Trump testify? Questioning authority is OK, except when it’s him?
what's he guilty about that he needs to talk to anyone? See, the law is presumed innocent, not come forward and tell your story with legal defense. It is truly odd how the fk you demfks have no fking idea how our justice system works.

what's he guilty about that he needs to talk to anyone? See, the law is presumed innocent, not come forward and tell your story with legal defense. It is truly odd how the fk you demfks have no fking idea how our justice system works.
With all the evidence Jack Smith has, silence can be construed as acquiescence. That’s why.

you have seen the evidence?
I trust Jack. He’s not a bullshitter, that would be Trump. Think he’ll testify in his own defense? He doesn’t have to, of course, but that would seem stupid, considering he talks about the case all the time at rallies and whatever he says can be used in a court of law. I assume they informed him of that at the arrangement.

There is nothing wrong with your television set.
We have complete control.

Any student or teacher can have his or her Bible in school. And you have no proof about conservative sites being banned on computers.
Calypos Jones I most certainly do. and you can find it yourself if you know how to use a search engine. I KNOW FIRST HAND.

John Edgar Slow Horses: And you continue to lie and demonstrate ignorance.

Forum List

Back