For Any Agenda Where the Left and Right Disagree Name One the Left Are on the Side of Biblical Values

Do you know I spent a month at a dig at Shiloh and just got back a couple of weeks ago?

You know, the place the Jews used almost 4,000 years ago as a place of worship?
The Jews did not exist 4,000 years ago, though their ancestors were roaming far north of what is now Baghdad and Ninevah.

Do you know that I know the OT narratives were first written about 700 BC? Did you know that Hammurabi live about 1100 years before that Hammurabi - Laws, Code & Facts

Your family is fine because they live in America.

My family is fine because my wife and I worked our assess off to better our situation and in 10 years went from below poverty level to in the top 7% or so of incomes. My family is fine because my daughter learned that lesson and now at the grand old age of 28 is bringing home upwards to 200 grand and is just finishing up a business trip to Dubai, Greece, Spain, Portugal and Italy.

It has nothing to do with where we live and everything to do with what we did.

And in less than 6 years my wife and I will no longer live in this country, as soon as we can retire we will be gone

Last edited:
Simply pointing to the Bible of Leftard: let the government do it.

There’s no such thing in Scripture for being saved. In fact, Jesus’ best friend was a very wealthy man. You know, a rich asshole.

And you must using the Bible of Leftard to think Jesus said to believe no church leader.

You really are

You have yet to quote ANY scripture nor have you responded to Biblical quotes refuting your claims.

Matthew 7: 15 - 20

“Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep’s clothing, but are really ravening wolves”.

Simply pointing to the Bible of Leftard: let the government do it.

There’s no such thing in Scripture for being saved. In fact, Jesus’ best friend was a very wealthy man. You know, a rich asshole.

And you must using the Bible of Leftard to think Jesus said to believe no church leader.

You really are

Who was “Jesus best friend”? Keep posting it’s really entertaining how little you know about the Bible

You have yet to quote ANY scripture nor have you responded to Biblical quotes refuting your claims.

“Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep’s clothing, but are really ravening wolves”.

Who was “Jesus best friend”? Keep posting it’s really entertaining how little you know about the Bible
It’s your job to quote a scripture that the Left believes in and the right doesn’t.

And you should know it was Lazarus.

My family is fine because my wife and I worked our assess off to better our situation and in 10 years went from below poverty level to in the top 7% or so of incomes. My family is fine because my daughter learned that lesson and now at the grand old age of 28 is bringing home upwards to 200 grand and is just finishing up a business trip to Dubai, Greece, Spain, Portugal and Italy.

It has nothing to do with where we live and everything to do with what we did.

And in less than 6 years my wife and I will no longer live in this country, as soon as we can retire we will be gone
The poorest of the poor in America are rich in world view.

Probably want to save them from abuse at the hands of homophobic parents. You know the majority weren’t born in the cities, but fled from backwater areas of MS, AL, TX, etc., right?
So what is it they want? What is their pride?

Yep, the lefts holy trinity. Me, myself and I.

You’ve just admitted that you don’t give to charities for people, only for animals. Talk about the “holy trinity of me, myself, and I”.

Also, the idea that anybody did anything all by themselves without any help from anyone else is complete and utter bullshit.

You’ve just admitted that you don’t give to charities for people, only for animals. Talk about the “holy trinity of me, myself, and I”.

Also, the idea that anybody did anything all by themselves without any help from anyone else is complete and utter bullshit.
Woof!
Sure I did!
Delusional leftists abound on USMB!

BTW- false teaching is like saying to be a Christian you must sell everything and saying Pastors should earn no money to pay bills.

Forum List

Back