For Any Agenda Where the Left and Right Disagree Name One the Left Are on the Side of Biblical Values

Well, you have a problem with your pastor eating food and having a roof over his head and your church having a location, find another church.

But what I’m talking about is what YOU do personally. Very rare for a Leftist to give time or money to directly help those in need.
The point is that very little of those donations actually go to the poor. You know it and excuse it

Well, you struck out looking every time.

You have not offered anything to prove your brain dead OP, or refute the responses. Deny deny, deny.

You have just proven that you have no mind to change and you have no arguments to back up anything you’ve posted.

Throughout history, kings and authoritarians have used organized religion to subjugate the masses, and calm opposition to their rule.

The Bible even warns of people like the “moral majority” leaders using religion to control the people.

The Catholic Church issued a whole bunch of decrees, while white Europeans were seizing land in the Americas, and exploiting the wealth of the indigenous people there. These religious decrees authorized white Europeans to commit genocide against “heathen populations “, in order to “convert” them to Christianity.

You need something better than insulting your usual bullshit because I’m done here

Well, you have a problem with your pastor eating food and having a roof over his head and your church having a location, find another church.

But what I’m talking about is what YOU do personally. Very rare for a Leftist to give time or money to directly help those in need.

Evidence???? You’re saying something is just same bullshit different day. You haven’t posted a single link back up in the crap you’ve posted in this thread.

Wow, you’re sharp!
And here I always thought Jesus said Have the government help the widow and orphans.

Do you have a point other than the fact that you can’t slip shit past us?

So far you are absolutely 100% proving that you know nothing about Christianity or religion and you don’t have a mind to change.

Forum List

Back