For Any Agenda Where the Left and Right Disagree Name One the Left Are on the Side of Biblical Values

What’s it to you?
What’s in it for me?
Do you have a point other than the fact that you can’t slip shit past us?

So far you are absolutely 100% proving that you know nothing about Christianity or religion and you don’t have a mind to change.
You attempted to show the OP was false, I answered each time showing you being incorrect.

Suck it up, buttercup.

Wow, you’re sharp!
And here I always thought Jesus said Have the government help the widow and orphans.

So you’re now trolling your own thread. See what I mean about you having your mind to change??? Keep digging yourself in deeper.

He did say that, in order to be His follower that you had to sell everything you own and give the money to the poor and trust on others to provide for you.

He also said that money is Cesar is not yours. Render unto Caesar, thst which is Ceasar’s.

Jesus was very apolitical. But he had no use for a rich assholes whatsoever, nor did he have any use for the Pharisees and leaders of the Jewish faith for co-opting with the Romans, and ignoring their service to God.

Jesus warned us not to believe church leaders, in the pockets of policticians. They are working for earthly power and wealth.

What’s it to you?
What’s in it for me?

You attempted to show the OP was false, I answered each time showing you being incorrect.

Suck it up, buttercup.

You answered each time with insults and lies. You have yet to prove anything that you’ve attempted to post.

So you’re now trolling your own thread. See what I mean about you having your mind to change??? Keep digging yourself in deeper.

He did say that, in order to be His follower that you had to sell everything you own and give the money to the poor and trust on others to provide for you.

He also said that money is Cesar is not yours. Render unto Caesar, thst which is Ceasar’s.

Jesus was very apolitical. But he had no use for a rich assholes whatsoever, nor did he have any use for the Pharisees and leaders of the Jewish faith for co-opting with the Romans, and ignoring their service to God.

Jesus warned us not to believe church leaders, in the pockets of policticians. They are working for earthly power and wealth.
Simply pointing to the Bible of Leftard: let the government do it.

There’s no such thing in Scripture for being saved. In fact, Jesus’ best friend was a very wealthy man. You know, a rich asshole.

And you must using the Bible of Leftard to think Jesus said to believe no church leader.

You really are

All our laws are based upon do not steal.
Murder is stealing a life.
Not paying taxes is stealing from Caesar.
Speeding in a car is stealing others of the right to be safe.

Every law is based upon 5 of the 10 Commandments.
All cultures' sacred writings have these commandments, from which the Bible plagiarizes.

I no longer donate to any charity outside of our local animal shelter. I am not fond of giving away my money these days. I would rather leave an extra large tip for a server than give money to some charity.
You’re like almost all Leftists. Give very little to help those in need.

Forum List

Back