For Congress

This should be sent to every member of Congress Republican, Democrat and Independent. Heads up though they guy used serious profanity if that offends you.

Yeah, let's send it to them. Because everyone will certainly be receptive to being called shitbags and cocksuckers.

But let's keep clicking on Vic's link. At least he'll get paid...

This should be sent to every member of Congress Republican, Democrat and Independent. Heads up though they guy used serious profanity if that offends you.

Yeah, let's send it to them. Because everyone will certainly be receptive to being called shitbags and cocksuckers.

It couldn’t be any less effective than being nice and PC to them.

Oh, sure it could.

If someone asks me for something, and I say no, there could be any number of reasons for that. If they say "Thanks anyway" and go away, maybe the next time they ask me for something I'll say yes.

But if they decided to call me a shitbag and a cocksucker and then ask me for something, they'll die at an old age before they get a fucking thing. Even if there's not a single valid reason not to give it to them, I'll dream something up.

It pays to not be so short-sighted and hateful...

Oh, sure it could.

If someone asks me for something, and I say no, there could be any number of reasons for that. If they say "Thanks anyway" and go away, maybe the next time they ask me for something I'll say yes.

But if they decided to call me a shitbag and a cocksucker and then ask me for something, they'll die at an old age before they get a fucking thing. Even if there's not a single valid reason not to give it to them, I'll dream something up.

If the same people have been screwing you over for decades it might be time to consider the approach you have been using is not going to work and change your approach. There are those who will continue to screw you over until you let them know in very blunt terms it’s happening anymore.

Oh, sure it could.

If the same people have been screwing you over for decades it might be time to consider the approach you have been using is not going to work and change your approach. There are those who will continue to screw you over until you let them know in very blunt terms it’s happening anymore.

Well, an angry video from someone sitting in a car in New Jersey isn't likely to shake up too many people...

Oh, sure it could.

Well, an angry video from someone sitting in a car in New Jersey isn't likely to shake up too many people...

Maybe not but politely asking Congress to do its job and use common sense hasn’t either.

Forum List

Back