🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

For Every Democrat Who Used The Word "Insurrection"....

Have you walked a mile in a Jewish persons shoes? BLM is overly antisemitic. I showed you that and you chose to ignore it.

The concept that you have to BE something, to have a valid voice, is something only a fucking asshole would say.

You are unable to quote the FBI report dispelling “insurrection”. You are just quoting the news source that added “insurrection” to what the FBI dispelled.

Here is your sources source… notice the lack of what you claim?

Exclusive: FBI finds scant evidence U.S. Capitol attack was coordinated - sources​

They said it was not central organized. It never declared it wasn’t an insurrection. But maybe I’m wrong. It’s happened before. Go ahead and paste in the FBI quote that uses the word insurrection.

So did the FBI interview all parties?

So there wasn't a full investigation...

You are already ignoring his answer. YOu are living my prediction, in real time. You could not prove my point more, if you tried.
Then you have proof that Terrance Floyd punched people in the face every day after calling for BLM protests to be peaceful.

False witness against a peace loving black man is not only unChristian it’s racist..

Then you have proof that Terrance Floyd punched people in the face every day after calling for BLM protests to be peaceful.

False witness against a peace loving black man is not only unChristian it’s racist..

You said wacist, like a retarded child. I knew that you were autistic, are you also retarded?

I said we don’t know. You don’t know either.

He has decided that you lied. That is now a "fact" in his mind. Also, it was "wacist" of you. So now it's a "fact" in his mind, that you are wacist too.

Nothing you can say will change that now. And he will built... cardhouses of "logic" on top of that foundation.

You have managed to "forget" the real reason that Zimmerman called the cops on Martin. It was because he matched the description of the bugler and because he was a stranger in a gated community.
Still a fabrication.

Sorry, you are teh one that is making up shit, you can do the research to repair your own damage you have done to your brain.
At what point in time did Zimmerman mention that Martin “matched a description”?

He didn’t say anything about it to the 911 dispatcher.

Yet you say that’s why he called them. Weird.

At what point in time did Zimmerman mention that Martin “matched a description”?

He didn’t say anything about it to the 911 dispatcher.

Yet you say that’s why he called them. Weird.

"
Crimes committed at The Retreat in the year prior to Martin's death had included eight burglaries, nine thefts, and one shooting.[35] Twin Lakes residents said there were dozens of reports of attempted break-ins, which had created an atmosphere of fear in their neighborhood.[2]

In September 2011, the Twin Lakes residents held an organizational meeting to create a neighborhood watch program. Zimmerman was selected by neighbors as the program's coordinator, according to Wendy Dorival, Neighborhood Watch organizer for the Sanford Police Department.[5][36]

Zimmerman had made nearly 50 calls to police between 2004 and 2012 to report various local disturbances, such as loud parties, open garage doors, potholes, and children playing in the street.[34][35][37] Following break-ins in the neighborhood in 2011, Zimmerman's calls to police increasingly focused on reporting people he suspected of criminal activity.[10][35]

During the months leading up to the February 26, 2012, shooting, Zimmerman called the police several times to report people he believed to be suspicious. On each of the calls, Zimmerman offered information about the race of the suspects only when specifically asked by the dispatcher to do so; his reports said that all were black males.[38][39][40][Note 2]

According to friends and neighbors of Zimmerman, three weeks prior to the shooting on February 26, Zimmerman called police to report a young man peering into the windows of an empty Twin Lakes home.[2] By the time police arrived, the suspect had fled. On February 6, workers witnessed two young black men lingering in the yard of a Twin Lakes resident around the same time a new laptop and some gold jewelry was stolen from her home. The next day police discovered the stolen laptop in the backpack of a young black man whom Zimmerman identified as the same person he had spotted peering into windows on February 2.[2]

Zimmerman had been licensed to carry a firearm since November 2009.[2][34]...

Have you walked a mile in a Jewish persons shoes? BLM is overly antisemitic. I showed you that and you chose to ignore it.
NFBW wrote: Most Jewish Americans support BLM and vote DEMOCRATIC. - I don’t have to walk a Mile in Rabbi Jason Kimelman-Block’s shoes because I agree with him. You and Correll should quit walking in Steve Bannon’s GOP alt-right, anti-Semitic, in TRUMP’s GOP SHOES and that will help America be a better place. 21NOV21-POST#418

“”” At Thursday’s event, Rabbi Jason Kimelman-Block, director of Bend the Arc Jewish Action, said Trump had “mounted an assault on our most fundamental values as Jews and as Americans.”

Jewish Groups Help Collect 1M Signatures Opposing Steve Bannon Appointment

“Trump has invited promoters of white nationalist and anti-Semitic views and rhetoric, like Steve Bannon, into his inner circle, unacceptable behavior from anyone seeking to unite and lead our country,” Kimelman-Block said. “””

NFBW wrote: Most Jewish Americans support BLM and vote DEMOCRATIC. - I don’t have to walk a Mile in Rabbi Jason Kimelman-Block’s shoes because I agree with him. You and Correll should quit walking in Steve Bannon’s GOP alt-right, anti-Semitic, in TRUMP’s GOP SHOES and that will help America be a better place. 21NOV21-POST#418

“”” At Thursday’s event, Rabbi Jason Kimelman-Block, director of Bend the Arc Jewish Action, said Trump had “mounted an assault on our most fundamental values as Jews and as Americans.”

Jewish Groups Help Collect 1M Signatures Opposing Steve Bannon Appointment

“Trump has invited promoters of white nationalist and anti-Semitic views and rhetoric, like Steve Bannon, into his inner circle, unacceptable behavior from anyone seeking to unite and lead our country,” Kimelman-Block said. “””

I walk in my shoes. You are being an asshole when you suggest I am walking in someone else's shoes.

"
Crimes committed at The Retreat in the year prior to Martin's death had included eight burglaries, nine thefts, and one shooting.[35] Twin Lakes residents said there were dozens of reports of attempted break-ins, which had created an atmosphere of fear in their neighborhood.[2]

In September 2011, the Twin Lakes residents held an organizational meeting to create a neighborhood watch program. Zimmerman was selected by neighbors as the program's coordinator, according to Wendy Dorival, Neighborhood Watch organizer for the Sanford Police Department.[5][36]

Zimmerman had made nearly 50 calls to police between 2004 and 2012 to report various local disturbances, such as loud parties, open garage doors, potholes, and children playing in the street.[34][35][37] Following break-ins in the neighborhood in 2011, Zimmerman's calls to police increasingly focused on reporting people he suspected of criminal activity.[10][35]

During the months leading up to the February 26, 2012, shooting, Zimmerman called the police several times to report people he believed to be suspicious. On each of the calls, Zimmerman offered information about the race of the suspects only when specifically asked by the dispatcher to do so; his reports said that all were black males.[38][39][40][Note 2]

According to friends and neighbors of Zimmerman, three weeks prior to the shooting on February 26, Zimmerman called police to report a young man peering into the windows of an empty Twin Lakes home.[2] By the time police arrived, the suspect had fled. On February 6, workers witnessed two young black men lingering in the yard of a Twin Lakes resident around the same time a new laptop and some gold jewelry was stolen from her home. The next day police discovered the stolen laptop in the backpack of a young black man whom Zimmerman identified as the same person he had spotted peering into windows on February 2.[2]

Zimmerman had been licensed to carry a firearm since November 2009.[2][34]...
Gotcha. Not a single reference about Zimmerman saying Martin matched a description.

You made it up.

Forum List

Back