🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

For Every Democrat Who Used The Word "Insurrection"....

Gotcha. Not a single reference about Zimmerman saying Martin matched a description.

You made it up.

No, just the fact that there was a rash of buglaries, and that the descriptions was "young black male".

Which is, what I said.

You implied it was just wacism.

No, just the fact that there was a rash of buglaries, and that the descriptions was "young black male".

Which is, what I said.

You implied it was just wacism.
So when you said he matched a description, what you actually meant was that the police were called because he was a young black male.

And that’s exactly what I’ve been saying. That’s wrong.

So when you said he matched a description, what you actually meant was that the police were called because he was a young black male.

No, it isn't. A stranger in a gated community, that matched the description of the suspects in a rash of recent burglaries, was seen walking around late at night by the neighborhood watch.

Let's pretend that the description was that of a typical AMISH young man.

1637554697713.png

What would the neighborhood watch guy DO, in that case?

NFBW wrote: Most Jewish Americans support BLM and vote DEMOCRATIC. - I don’t have to walk a Mile in Rabbi Jason Kimelman-Block’s shoes because I agree with him. You and Correll should quit walking in Steve Bannon’s GOP alt-right, anti-Semitic, in TRUMP’s GOP SHOES and that will help America be a better place. 21NOV21-POST#418

“”” At Thursday’s event, Rabbi Jason Kimelman-Block, director of Bend the Arc Jewish Action, said Trump had “mounted an assault on our most fundamental values as Jews and as Americans.”

Jewish Groups Help Collect 1M Signatures Opposing Steve Bannon Appointment

“Trump has invited promoters of white nationalist and anti-Semitic views and rhetoric, like Steve Bannon, into his inner circle, unacceptable behavior from anyone seeking to unite and lead our country,” Kimelman-Block said. “””
Most Democrats used to support the Jews. Now they spit in my face. Walk a mile in my shoes. That rabbi is a fucking idiot.

Why is it wrong? LOL

These petty hurt feelings is why your party is imploding from within.

No, it isn't. A stranger in a gated community, that matched the description of the suspects in a rash of recent burglaries, was seen walking around late at night by the neighborhood watch.

Let's pretend that the description was that of a typical AMISH young man.

View attachment 567025
What would the neighborhood watch guy DO, in that case?
Imaging having the police called on you constantly simply because you're a young black male.

Imagine that.

Imaging having the police called on you constantly simply because you're a young black male.

Imagine that.

We are discussing a hypothetical community that has been targeted by an Amish criminal(s) now. and a neighborhood watch member seems an obviously amish youth walking around late at night, in a gated community, an unknown amish male.

What does the neighborhood watch guy DO?

We are discussing a hypothetical community that has been targeted by an Amish criminal(s) now. and a neighborhood watch member seems an obviously amish youth walking around late at night, in a gated community, an unknown amish male.

What does the neighborhood watch guy DO?
How do you know they're an Amish youth?

Answer me this.

Can the police detain someone simply because they're a young black male?

I doubt it. Of course, if Martin had not attacked Zimmerman, likely the cops would have shown up, and asked him what he was doing in the gated community and he could have said, visiting his...father? I believe it was.

And that would have been the end of it.

Just a guess on my part. I am not a trained officer. Why do you ask? Get to the point.
Because it's a violation of your 4th amendment rights.

Having the cops called on you for doing nothing wrong simply because you were born black and male is a SHITTY way to have to live your life. Have like an ounce of empathy here.

Ethnic look, style of clothing, hair and beard style.
So, like an actual description.

Not just "black".

If Martin matched a description with regard to style of clothing, hair and beard style, you might have an argument, but you're not doing that.

PoliticalChic, your post duplicitlously uses the word "insurrection" rather than "sedition".

Refer to: 18 U.S. Code § 2384 - Seditious conspiracy
18 U.S. Code & * 2384 - Seditous conspiracy ...
also
refer to Britannica, The Editors of Encyclopedia. "sedition". Encyclopedia Britannica, 28 May. 2018, sedition | law. Accessed 22 November 2021.
sedition, crime against the state. Though sedition may have the same ultimate effect as treason, it is generally limited to the offense of organizing or encouraging opposition to government in a manner (such as in speech or writing) that falls short of the more dangerous offenses constituting treason.

Respectfully, Supposn

Because it's a violation of your 4th amendment rights.

Having the cops called on you for doing nothing wrong simply because you were born black and male is a SHITTY way to have to live your life. Have like an ounce of empathy here.

Except that is not what happened. You ignored the fact that it was a GATED community, that had experienced a spate of burglaries by two "black males" and that the neighborhood watch guy did not recognize the guy as a resident.

It was NOT as you are trying to claim, just because of his race.

To defend your position, you are having to ignore the reality of the situation.

You are taking the side of the criminal against the law abiding citizen.

For someone who is trying to pretend to be above taking sides, you seem to keep landing on the same side.

Forum List

Back