🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

For Every Democrat Who Used The Word "Insurrection"....

Trump never said he "loathed the army," nor took money from the Communist Chinese to provide them with our missile technology.

Clinton did both.

Flashback: Bill Clinton gave China missile technology​

As president, Bill Clinton essentially wiped out any strategic advantage the U.S. had by selling advanced U.S. missile technology to our enemy, the People’s Republic of China.

That “administration’s voluntary release of all the secrets of America’s nuclear tests, combined with the systematic theft of the secrets that were left as a result of its lax security controls, effectively wiped out America’s technological edge,” David Horowitz writes in the recently published, The Black Book of the American Left Volume 7: The Left in Power: Clinton to Obama.

“One of the key technological breaks China received, without having to spy to get it, was the deliverance of supercomputers once banned from export for security reasons,” writes Horowitz.

“Supercomputers underpin the technology of nuclear and missile warfare, and not only for firing and controlling the missiles. A supercomputer can simulate a nuclear test and is thus crucial to the development of nuclear warheads. But, according to a Washington Post editorial: ‘In the first three quarters of 1998 nine times as many [supercomputers] were exported [to China] as during the previous seven years.’”

.... helped a company called Loral Space get seats on official trade missions. He reportedly convinced the Clinton administration to overrule national security officials in order win approval for a Loral deal that gave Red China critical missile technology. Loral’s chief executive officer became the Democratic National Committee’s largest donor ...."

Chinagate:
"Attempts were made by Communist China to funnel money to the Clinton campaign and influence elections in 1996. Charlie Trie, one of Bills trusted DNC fundraisers, attempted to funnel this money. When faced with indictment he fled to China for refuge. Another money funneler for the communists and Clinton campaign, Johnny Chung, is now in jail. The funds came from divisions of the Chinese army, one of which had been caught only months earlier while attempting to smuggle AK-47's to LA street gangs. This is the government of RED CHINA - definitely a serious matter. If any scandals do catch up with him, which probably will happen, this is by far the worst.

Amidst the sex scandals another DNC fundraiser scandal, Johnny Chung, openly admitted to knowingly taking funds from the Chinese government. Chung also testified that the DNC knew the source of this money was communist China. They accepted it anyway. The money is said to have been funneled through Chinese government official Liu Chao-ying then Chung and then to the DNC. Even more revealing was that Liu Chao-ying, daughter of Liu Hauqing (recent head of the Chinese military and top official of the Chinese communist party) and a Peoples Liberation Army and Chinese space agency official, attended a DNC fundraiser. Here she was photographed with Clinton. Chung also visited the White House over 45 times. Chung took several thousand dollars from commies and contributed them to a partisan candidate for President of the United States and leader of the free world. Chung was only a powerful campaign contributer/supporter with ties to the DNC and White House.

Johnny Chung testified under oath to Congress on his admitted relations with the Chinese Commies and the ties to the President. Ironically Chung is one of a very small number of people who had greater White House access than Monica Lewinsky! Chung is said to have made over 50 visits compared to Monica's 39! Even better, only a week later Charlie Trie entered a guilty plea for his fundraising crimes and agreed to talk with investigators! Who next? Well it happened to be John Huang! Huang, another Clinton cronie, pled guilty to funneling Chinese funds less than a week after Trie! Well, at least we know the commies endorse Bill Clinton for president."
The Clintongate Administration

1. Hughes Electronics and Loral Space & Communications Ltd. are both under investigation by the Justice Department and two Congressional committees for their role in transferring sensitive U.S. space technology to the Chinese after Hughes and Loral satellites were destroyed in two Chinese rocket explosions.
A House-Senate conference has agreed to transfer export licensing authority, reversing a 1996 decision by President Clinton that came under fire this year amid allegations of unauthorized technology transfers to China and favoritism to a big campaign contributor.
Washingtonpost.com: Key Stories on Chinese Missile Allegations

2. China Resources Holding Company of Hong Kong is said to be the commercial arm of China's Ministry of Foreign Trade, and according to western intelligence sources, this international bank serves as a front for Chinese intelligence. China Resources owns half interest in Hong Kong Chinese Bank. The other half is owned by the Lippo Group, an Indonesian banking and real estate conglomerate which had close ties to President Clinton before all hell broke loose over illegal campaign contributions.

The so called campaign contribution scandal, as labeled by the national media, is actually a classical foreign intelligence operation which exploited corruptible politicians and lax security for strategic financial gain. China's intelligence interest and investments in Clinton is now bearing fruit in a windfall of one sided trade deals with the United States
Red Chinese Threat

3.Chung gave $10,000 to Kerry's campaign -- most of it illegally -- hosted a fund-raising party in Beverly Hills, and threw in an extra $10,000 to honor Kerry at a Democratic Senate Campaign Committee event. Kerry eventually returned all the Chung money.
More than anything else, the saga of John Kerry, Johnny Chung and Liu Chao Ying, as laid out in a series of interviews, court records, campaign finance disclosure forms and bank documents obtained by NBC News, is a story of what can happen when the pursuit of campaign cash gets out of hand. Kerry's Chinese campaign connections - Nightly News - msnbc.com

4. NEW DETAILS HAVE EMERGED ABOUT AN ALLEGED CONTRIBUTION OF
ABOUT 100-THOUSAND DOLLARS FROM A CHINESE MILITARY AEROSPACE
OFFICER TO THE 1986 CLINTON-GORE REELECTION TREASURY. NEW ALLEGATIONS ABOUT A CLINTON "CHINA CONNECTION"

Be sure to ask about Biden's bribed from the Chinese.

Gads, you're a dunce.
Ask your shrink what happened to your brain, halfwit.

Ask your shrink what happened to your brain, halfwit.

I'll assume that my precis on Bill 'the rapist' Clinton and the Democrats left you speechless.

I can't take credit for you being witless.

AzogtheDefiler wrote: Your truth is not THE truth. Yes, in my opinion BLM is a terror group. 21NOV19-POST#296

NFBW wrote: What about the truth AzogtheDefiler about George Floyd’s brother supporting peaceful protest to promote Black Lives Matter? Is Terrance Floyd a terrorist AzogtheDefiler ? 21NOV20-POST#327

AzogtheDefiler wrote: Terrance is one person. Why do I care what he thinks? Actions speak louder than words. 21NOV21-POST#328

NFBW wrote: (a) Because you want him arrested and convicted for terrorist actions and terrorizing you and other Trumpism supporters on this forum (*1)
21NOV21-POST#331

NFBW wrote: (b) And because at the top of this post you argue that my truth is not THE truth. That means you know THE truth and only truth that BLM is a terrorist movement. 21NOV21-POST#331

AzogtheDefiler wrote: Too difficult to follow. 21NOV21-POST#374

NFBW wrote: Is Terrance Floyd a Terrorist for associating with BLM or not? It is a very simple question. 21NOV21-POST#383

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
AzogtheDefiler wrote: Your truth is not THE truth. Yes, in my opinion BLM is a terror group. 21NOV19-POST#296

NFBW wrote: What about the truth AzogtheDefiler about George Floyd’s brother supporting peaceful protest to promote Black Lives Matter? Is Terrance Floyd a terrorist AzogtheDefiler ? 21NOV20-POST#327

AzogtheDefiler wrote: Terrance is one person. Why do I care what he thinks? Actions speak louder than words. 21NOV21-POST#328

NFBW wrote: (a) Because you want him arrested and convicted for terrorist actions and terrorizing you and other Trumpism supporters on this forum (*1)
21NOV21-POST#331

NFBW wrote: (b) And because at the top of this post you argue that my truth is not THE truth. That means you know THE truth and only truth that BLM is a terrorist movement. 21NOV21-POST#331

AzogtheDefiler wrote: Too difficult to follow. 21NOV21-POST#374

NFBW wrote: Is Terrance Floyd a Terrorist for associating with BLM or not? It is a very simple question. 21NOV21-POST#383
??? Do you have OCD? What are you posting? Impossible to follow.

Is he part of BLM? IDK

he just made a shitload of money so he likely has zero affiliation with BLM

BLM is a terror group. I posted multiple links showing that and you didn't dispute that post. Unless of course you believe antisemitism is OK.

AzogtheDefiler wrote: Trump is not a terrorist. 21NOV19-POST#278

NFBW wrote: DJT is the leader of the GOP who called for a peaceful protest on Jan6. And then a riot broke out and Capitol Police were attacked and beaten by terrorists. There was property damage and looting of the US Capitol. So I ask you AzogtheDefiler why is THE GOP not a terrorist organization in your mind, but BLM is? 21NOV21-POST#388

AzogtheDefiler wrote: BLM looted stores, burned down small businesses and murdered people like David Dorn. 21NOV19-POST#284

NFBW wrote: Terrance Floyd stated in a press conference. “I know my brother would not want violence,” imploring the crowd “let’s do this peacefully, please 21NOV21-POST#388

NFBW wrote: Stephan Cannon, 24, was charged with first-degree murder of David Dorn. 21NOV21-POST#388

AzogtheDefiler wrote: Is he ( Terrance Floyd ) part of BLM? IDK 21NOV21-POST#375

NFBW wrote: You say AzogtheDefiler that you do not know if Terrance Floyd is part of BLM. However when it comes to Stephan Cannon who murdered David Dorn, we see by his comment that AzogtheDefiler knows that a violent criminal/murderer is part of BLM. It
is all the proof we need to know for a fact that AzogtheDefiler is lying when he says Stephan Cannon is part of the peaceful BLM movement as defined by Terrance Floyd. 21NOV21-POST#388

• Thanks
AzogtheDefiler wrote: Trump is not a terrorist. 21NOV19-POST#278

NFBW wrote: DJT is the leader of the GOP who called for a peaceful protest on Jan6. And then a riot broke out and Capitol Police were attacked and beaten by terrorists. There was property damage and looting of the US Capitol. So I ask you AzogtheDefiler why is THE GOP not a terrorist organization in your mind, but BLM is? 21NOV21-POST#388

AzogtheDefiler wrote: BLM looted stores, burned down small businesses and murdered people like David Dorn. 21NOV19-POST#284

NFBW wrote: Terrance Floyd stated in a press conference. “I know my brother would not want violence,” imploring the crowd “let’s do this peacefully, please 21NOV21-POST#388

NFBW wrote: Stephan Cannon, 24, was charged with first-degree murder of David Dorn. 21NOV21-POST#388

AzogtheDefiler wrote: Is he ( Terrance Floyd ) part of BLM? IDK 21NOV21-POST#375

NFBW wrote: You say AzogtheDefiler that you do not know if Terrance Floyd is part of BLM. However when it comes to Stephan Cannon who murdered David Dorn, we see by his comment that AzogtheDefiler knows that a violent criminal/murderer is part of BLM. It
is all the proof we need to know for a fact that AzogtheDefiler is lying when he says Stephan Cannon is part of the peaceful BLM movement as defined by Terrance Floyd. 21NOV21-POST#388
Impossible to follow. Try again

Show me where Zimmerman claimed Martin matched any description.

I don’t think it happened.

Being young and black makes you a suspect. It doesn’t matter what you’ve done. You’re a suspect. Society does not treat them equally.

Dude. YOu are looking for excuses to continue siding with the violent thugs.

You have managed to "forget" the real reason that Zimmerman called the cops on Martin. It was because he matched the description of the bugler and because he was a stranger in a gated community.

That you forgot that, is your brain serving your emotional bias in favor of the actual violent thugs.

you said you were tired of people dying over nothing.

Did you mean that? Or was that just some shit you said, because you thought it sounded good in that instance?

You have managed to "forget" the real reason that Zimmerman called the cops on Martin. It was because he matched the description of the bugler and because he was a stranger in a gated community.
Is that what he told the cops? That Zimmerman matched a description?

No. No he did not. You invented it.

• Thanks
Terrence Floyd the brother of George Floyd Does not support violence at all. Do I have your permission to trust his word against yours? 99.9% aligned with BLM are Terrence Floyd. What gives you the legitimacy to tag the entire BLM movement as violent and terrorist and racist?

The years of violence and rioting and death. That is what gives me the legitimacy to judge them as a group.

NFBW wrote: What don’t you understand AzogtheDefiler ? Your so called truth is a double standard. BLM calls for peaceful protests. When violence breaks out BLM is to blame. When the GOP calls for peaceful protest and violence breaks out The GOP is not to blame. 21POST21-POST#390
I already explained this. If I tell someone I am peaceful but punch them in the face daily then actions speak louder than words. Their actions have spoken. Peace is the last thing they want.

In even asking that question, you are implying that the worth of my ideas, are defined by my race.
You made a racist remark. if you walked a mile in a black man’s shoes you would not have said it, You need to suppress your white grievance bullcrap if you have to be so sensitive when you are called on it.

I already explained this. If I tell someone I am peaceful but punch them in the face daily then actions speak louder than words. Their actions have spoken. Peace is the last thing they want.

Not will ignore your answer, and then later claim you refused to answer or are lying because you pretend that you were not told the "truth" of the matter.

You made a racist remark. if you walked a mile in a black man’s shoes you would not have said it, You need to suppress your white grievance bullcrap if you have to be so sensitive when you are called on it.
Have you walked a mile in a Jewish persons shoes? BLM is overly antisemitic. I showed you that and you chose to ignore it.

FUCK YOU, for accusing me of wacism.

Also, it is ACTUALLY racist of you, to imply that black men can't be racist. YOu are a fucking racist asshole.

I AM NOT SENSTIVE. YOu can go fuck yourself.

I want to be clear here, NOT. You are a fucking asshole.

Forum List

Back