🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

For Every Democrat Who Used The Word "Insurrection"....

He really doesn't. NotfooledbyW, really thinks that his opinions are facts AND THAT YOU BELEIVE THEM TOO, and he will judge your actions or positions AS THOUGH YOU AGREE with him on the "facts".

At best, he has a serious social disorder. At worst he is quite deluded.

That one is one more example of the prescience of the finest President in a century:
"It ain't ignorance causes so much trouble; it's folks knowing so much that ain't so." ... Ronald Reagan recycled it as: "Well, the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.”

I was right about Trump. He proved it after the election. An attempt BY THE PRESIDENT to disregard the foundation of our government is a big deal. A really big deal.

It's easy to look at the negatives of BLM. Their view on equal treatment of people despite their race is favorable.
OH is it? Easy to say that..... So far they have presented as nothing more than Klansmen with a different shade.

JO

That is nonsense. If that was true, they would be fighting against A..A and other various "DIVERSITY" programes.
They’re fighting against disparate treatment by law enforcement and the justice system. Something that has been going on for decades and doesn’t seem to bother any of you.

They’re fighting against disparate treatment by law enforcement and the justice system. Something that has been going on for decades and doesn’t seem to bother any of you.

The vast majority of the instances they have "protested" against, are turning out to be justified.

The claim of "disparate treatment" is pretty weak.

And they are very racist, and very violent. THe idea that police reform is all they want, is silly.

The vast majority of the instances they have "protested" against, are turning out to be justified.

The claim of "disparate treatment" is pretty weak.

And they are very racist, and very violent. THe idea that police reform is all they want, is silly.
The claims of disparate treatment are QUITE strong. If you think law enforcement treat young black men the same as young white men, you're fooling yourself.

The underlying premise that they don't care about black lives is true. Society has very little concern for them.

Correll wrote: NotfooledbyW, really thinks that his opinions are facts 21NOV21-POST#340

NFBW wrote: That above statement is a lie. This statement is true: Correll is a liar. I do not believe in any way that my opinions are facts. I believe statements of fact used in an argument or a discussion about things should be and can be based on actual facts as outlined in this exchange regarding this statement of fact: BLM is not a terrorist group, movement, or organization. 21NOV21-POST#350

AzogtheDefiler wrote: Your truth is not THE truth. Yes, in my opinion BLM is a terror group. 21NOV19-POST#296

NFBW wrote: My truth exists in the words of George Floyd’s brother, Terrance, who in the wake of his brother’s suffering and murder called for peace.. That’s the heart of BLM -peaceful protests to stop police from doing what Chauvin did. - Peaceful Protest - That is the truth about BLM. 21NOV19-POST#299

NFBW wrote: What about the truth AzogtheDefiler about George Floyd’s brother supporting peaceful protest to promote Black Lives Matter? Is Terrance Floyd a terrorist AzogtheDefiler ? 21NOV21-POST#327

NFBW wrote: So instead of resorting to psychotherapist quackery, I would be interested to know if Correll believes that Terrance Floyd is a terrorist as his fellow DJTvoterrrs do? 21NOV21-POST#350

The claims of disparate treatment are QUITE strong. If you think law enforcement treat young black men the same as young white men, you're fooling yourself.

The underlying premise that they don't care about black lives is true. Society has very little concern for them.

Most of the examples, once we get the actual facts, as opposed to the media spin, have turned out to be completely justified.

Remember when the media published a FOUR YEAR OLD photo of Treyvon Martin?

Shit like that, is NOT what you do, when the evidence for your position is "strong".

BLM, and Antifa, are extremely anti-white racist. And violent.

If you support them, you are supporting racism and violence.

Most of the examples, once we get the actual facts, as opposed to the media spin, have turned out to be completely justified.

Remember when the media published a FOUR YEAR OLD photo of Treyvon Martin?

Shit like that, is NOT what you do, when the evidence for your position is "strong".

BLM, and Antifa, are extremely anti-white racist. And violent.

If you support them, you are supporting racism and violence.
Remind me why Zimmerman called the cops of Trayvon Martin? Why did Zimmerman chase him down?

Correll wrote: NotfooledbyW, really thinks that his opinions are facts 21NOV21-POST#340

NFBW wrote: That above statement is a lie. This statement is true: Correll is a liar. I do not believe in any way that my opinions are facts. I believe statements of fact used in an argument or a discussion about things should be and can be based on actual facts as outlined in this exchange regarding this statement of fact: BLM is not a terrorist group, movement, or organization. 21NOV21-POST#350

AzogtheDefiler wrote: Your truth is not THE truth. Yes, in my opinion BLM is a terror group. 21NOV19-POST#296

NFBW wrote: My truth exists in the words of George Floyd’s brother, Terrance, who in the wake of his brother’s suffering and murder called for peace.. That’s the heart of BLM -peaceful protests to stop police from doing what Chauvin did. - Peaceful Protest - That is the truth about BLM. 21NOV19-POST#299

NFBW wrote: What about the truth AzogtheDefiler about George Floyd’s brother supporting peaceful protest to promote Black Lives Matter? Is Terrance Floyd a terrorist AzogtheDefiler ? 21NOV21-POST#327

NFBW wrote: So instead of resorting to psychotherapist quackery, I would be interested to know if Correll believes that Terrance Floyd is a terrorist as his fellow DJTvoterrrs do? 21NOV21-POST#350

When someone makes a general statement about a group, he is making a general statement about the group as a group.

Finding ONE individual member of the group, that does not fit the general statement, does not disprove the general statement.

That you don't know this already, is a sign of, at best, a severe social disorder. At worst you are completely deluded.

Seriously dude.

colfax wrote: They’re fighting against disparate treatment by law enforcement and the justice system. Something that has been going on for decades and doesn’t seem to bother any of you. 21NOV21-POST#347

Correll wrote: The vast majority of the instances they have "protested" against, are turning out to be justified. 21NOV21-POST#348

NFBW wrote: Do you see Correll where colfax wrote “going on for decades“ ????? - - - During all those decades Correll were there large numbers of witnesses to police violence of any kind that had the technological ability to video record the action and post it on social media within minutes, within fucking minutes and then be used in court. - - - If there were no video recording of Officer Chauvin’s torture and suffocation of George Floyd for 10 minutes face down with his hands cuffed behind his back, begging to let him breathe. And three other cops seeing it, not considerate at all that the suspect’s life mattered - I’m very sure that specific arrest and death in custody would be considered by you as justified in the white dominated law enforcement and justice system as is. 21NOV21-POST#354

Remind me why Zimmerman called the cops of Trayvon Martin? Why did Zimmerman chase him down?

Because his gated community had had a rash of break ins, and Martin, a. matched the description and b. was a stranger in a gated community.

You need to stop trusting people who are supporting violence and violent people. Martin was a violent thug.

Are you really done with people dying over nothing, or was that just talk?

Because his gated community had had a rash of break ins, and Martin, a. matched the description and b. was a stranger in a gated community.
Lol. Matched a description. Sure. Seems a lot of young black men match a description of being a young black man. That’s it.

Like Philando Castile. Supposedly he “matched a description” of someone who looked nothing like him and that cost him his life.

colfax wrote: They’re fighting against disparate treatment by law enforcement and the justice system. Something that has been going on for decades and doesn’t seem to bother any of you. 21NOV21-POST#347

Correll wrote: The vast majority of the instances they have "protested" against, are turning out to be justified. 21NOV21-POST#348

NFBW wrote: Do you see Correll where colfax wrote “going on for decades“ ????? - - - During all those decades Correll were there large numbers of witnesses to police violence of any kind that had the technological ability to video record the action and post it on social media within minutes, within fucking minutes and then be used in court. - - - If there were no video recording of Officer Chauvin’s torture and suffocation of George Floyd for 10 minutes face down with his hands cuffed behind his back, begging to let him breathe. And three other cops seeing it, not considerate at all that the suspect’s life mattered - I’m very sure that specific arrest and death in custody would be considered by you as justified in the white dominated law enforcement and justice system as is. 21NOV21-POST#354

If more recent examples with video evidence are showing that the majority of the cases are justified,

what is the value of going back to cases where we have less clear cut evidence?

Lets discuss the cases we have the best evidence for, that have had the most immediate impact on current events.

And as I said, most of them are coming back, JUSTIFIED.

I agree....there is no debate as to the election being stolen.

There are dozens of indicia.

Just one:

. The Pennsylvania Supreme Court had no authority to allow counting of votes received beyond the close of business on election day.

“McPherson v Blacker

Under the second clause of Article II of the Constitution, the legislatures of the several States have exclusive power to direct the manner in which the electors of President and Vice President shall be appointed. Such appointment may be made by the legislatures directly, or by popular vote in districts, or by general ticket, as may be provided by the legislature. If the terms of the clause left the question of power in doubt, contemporaneous and continuous subsequent practical construction has determined the question as above stated. The second clause of Article II of the Constitution was not amended by the Fourteenth and Fifteenth Amendments, and they do not limit the power of appointment to the particular manner pursued at the time of the adoption of these amendments, or secure to every male inhabitant of a State, being a citizen of the United States, the right from the time of his majority to vote for presidential electors. A state law fixing a date for the meeting of electors, differing from that prescribed by the act of Congress, is not thereby wholly invalidated; but the date may be rejected and the law stand. “
McPherson v. Blacker, 146 U.S. 1 | Casetext Search + Citator

No state court can set a time limit for votes that should beyond the end of election day, no matter the delay in mail delivery.

Only an elected legislature may do that.

Check the Constitution and you will find that I am correct.

Pleeeeeeeezzzzze continue to post!
You believe Commander Bonespurs who weaseled out of Nam because he's a coward & so he could spend his free time slumming in NYC nightclubs & being an all around waste of skin. Which he still is.

Forum List

Back