🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

For Every Democrat Who Used The Word "Insurrection"....

According to a new report there were potentially enough fraudulent votes cast in Georgia, from people who voted in counties they had already moved out of, to take away the 12,670 vote lead that Bid…
You got nothing dumbassed imbecilic Trump voter

The Claim That Voters Moved​

“”Nearly 35,000 Georgia voters moved out of their county of residence more than a month prior to election day,” Carlson said. “They were ineligible to vote. And yet they did.”

This claim comes from a July 12 storypublished by the pro-Trump website The Federalist. Although the article cites an “expert in voter data analytics and residency issues” named Mark Davis, it doesn’t link to his work. It only reports that he compared two different databases, the U.S. Postal Service national change of address database and data from the Georgia Secretary of State’s Office, and came up with a figure: 35,000 Georgians registered a change of address but voted in their old county.
But The Federalist admitted the reason for this isn’t known and it may be perfectly legitimate in most cases:
While some of those nearly 35,000 voters may have been students, members of the military, or may have only relocated temporarily—situations which do not affect an individual’s residency for purposes of election law—everyone else in this group voted illegally under Georgia law. Now we are seeing from Davis’ further research that as of May 2021, more than 10,300 of those individuals have updated their voter registration to their new address, thereby confirming that the move they had previously informed the USPS of was permanent.
Insinuating that there were 10,300 votes cast by people illegally is pure supposition, however. No evidence is offered that this number, if accurate, represents 10,300 illegally cast votes. About that, The Washington Post reported that “If true — again, this is unproven third-party analysis — it’s illegal in the sense that going 67 in a 65 is illegal, not in the sense that you’re driving a stolen car.”

You got nothing dumbassed imbecilic Trump voter

The Claim That Voters Moved​

“”Nearly 35,000 Georgia voters moved out of their county of residence more than a month prior to election day,” Carlson said. “They were ineligible to vote. And yet they did.”

This claim comes from a July 12 storypublished by the pro-Trump website The Federalist. Although the article cites an “expert in voter data analytics and residency issues” named Mark Davis, it doesn’t link to his work. It only reports that he compared two different databases, the U.S. Postal Service national change of address database and data from the Georgia Secretary of State’s Office, and came up with a figure: 35,000 Georgians registered a change of address but voted in their old county.
But The Federalist admitted the reason for this isn’t known and it may be perfectly legitimate in most cases:

Insinuating that there were 10,300 votes cast by people illegally is pure supposition, however. No evidence is offered that this number, if accurate, represents 10,300 illegally cast votes. About that, The Washington Post reported that “If true — again, this is unproven third-party analysis — it’s illegal in the sense that going 67 in a 65 is illegal, not in the sense that you’re driving a stolen car.”

Exposure produces a palpable fear in your sort.

You stole the election....but it doesn't seem to have worked out well for you.

"You stole the election...."

Ah, good poster Chick.....do this:
1. Write your Congressional representatives...all 3 of them and tell them of your evidence and your conviction about a stolen election;
2. Write the Secretary of State of your state, or whoever is responsible for election protocols;
3. Write your local Sheriff, or alternatively, your local FBI office, and tell them the same as above: the Democrats cheated, you have proof, and you want to meet with them.
4. Inform the forum of your results; also, if you would, post a copy of the letters you send so the rest of us can use them as prototypes for our own grievances.

------------------OR------------

5. Quit your incessant complaining about the election. I am mildy sure you are an adult woman of some independence; however, your constant complaining without ever doing anything about it.... except ......anonymously caterwaul on an internet chatroom using a fake name.......well, it makes your poor avatar look dependent, whiney, weak, and ineffective.

Not a good look.
Trust me. :thup:

Let us know how the letter writing goes. Thanks.

And good luck.

....see if you can get help unjamming your foot from your mouth.

"FBI admits they’ve found NO real evidence that Jan 6th riot was an organized insurrection

After months of investigations and arrests, the FBI is now admitting they’ve found no real evidence that the riot on January 6th at the Capitol was anything other than just that, a riot:

The left has been saying all year that this was an insurrection and Pelosi even called it an armed insurrection, both points we’ve disputed many times. And it turns out we were right, as were all who did the same."

You Democrats haven't been right about anything since Disco died.
Of course it was not an organized insurrection, Anyone attempting to take over the government of the United States would realize that firearms were necessary to achieve that goal and not just a couple.

A troop of armed Girl Scouts could have cleared the Capitol Building of unarmed “insurrectionists” in a day or two. A couple police SWAT teams in a twelve hour shift. Seal Team Six in an hour or two.

To me it looks like a bunch of overly enthusiastic protestors got fired up by undercover FBI agents in an effort to make Trump look bad.

I fear nothing.
1. Write your Congressional representatives...all 3 of them and tell them of your evidence and your conviction about a stolen election;
2. Write the Secretary of State of your state, or whoever is responsible for election protocols;
3. Write your local Sheriff, or alternatively, your local FBI office, and tell them the same as above: the Democrats cheated, you have proof, and you want to meet with them.
4. Inform the forum of your results; also, if you would, post a copy of the letters you send so the rest of us can use them as prototypes for our own grievances.

5. Quit your incessant complaining about the election. I am mildy sure you are an adult woman of some independence; however, your constant complaining without ever doing anything about it.... except ......anonymously caterwaul on an internet chatroom using a fake name.......well, it makes your poor avatar look dependent, whiney, weak, and ineffective.

Not a good look.

And good luck.
I’m looking for the follow up / trouble is the loser sent DJT a couple hundred
million to do all that and he ain’t doing it.,

AzogtheDefiler wrote: Your truth is not THE truth. Yes, in my opinion BLM is a terror group. 21NOV19-POST#296

NFBW wrote: My truth exists in the words of George Floyd’s brother, Terrance, who in the wake of his brother’s suffering and murder called for peace.. That’s the heart of BLM -peaceful protests to stop police from doing what Chauvin did. - Peaceful Protest - That is the truth about BLM. 21NOV19-POST#299

NFBW wrote: What about the truth AzogtheDefiler about George Floyd’s brother supporting peaceful protest to promote Black Lives Matter? Is Terrance Floyd a terrorist AzogtheDefiler ? 21NOV21-POST#327

AzogtheDefiler wrote: Your truth is not THE truth. Yes, in my opinion BLM is a terror group. 21NOV19-POST#296

NFBW wrote: My truth exists in the words of George Floyd’s brother, Terrance, who in the wake of his brother’s suffering and murder called for peace.. That’s the heart of BLM -peaceful protests to stop police from doing what Chauvin did. - Peaceful Protest - That is the truth about BLM. 21NOV19-POST#299

NFBW wrote: What about the truth AzogtheDefiler about George Floyd’s brother supporting peaceful protest to promote Black Lives Matter? Is Terrance Floyd a terrorist AzogtheDefiler ? 21NOV21-POST#327
Terrance is one person. Why do I care what he thinks? Actions speak louder than words.

AzogtheDefiler wrote: Terrance is one person. Why do I care what he thinks? Actions speak louder than word. 21NOV21-POST#328

NFBW wrote: You are making an argument that every single BLM protester is a terrorist. Terrance Floyd to your knowledge has never been involved in actions that can be described as terrorism, violent, nasty, harmful or threatening to life, limb or property. - - - What actions are speaking louder than words by Terrance Floyd that you have specific knowledge that supports your argument that Terrance Floyd is a terrorist? Is it being born black? If not what is it? 21NOV21-POST#330

NFBW wrote: What about the truth AzogtheDefiler about George Floyd’s brother supporting peaceful protest to promote Black Lives Matter? Is Terrance Floyd a terrorist AzogtheDefiler ? 21NOV20-POST#327

AzogtheDefiler wrote: Terrance is one person. Why do I care what he thinks? Actions speak louder than words. 21NOV21-POST#328

NFBW wrote: (a) Because you want him arrested and convicted for terrorist actions and terrorizing you and other Trumpism supporters on this forum (*1)
21NOV21-POST#331

NFBW wrote: (b) And because at the top of this post you argue that my truth is not THE truth. That means you know THE truth and only truth that BLM is a terrorist movement. I’m calling you a liar unless you acknowledge that you expect the Justice Department to arrest and put on trial a man who supports only peaceful protest when a black life does not matter to police and has spoken against anyone who committed violence in the wake of the murder of his brother. 21NOV21-POST#331

(*1)
From what I’ve read, Terrance Floyd terrorized these posters last sumner for suppprting peaceful BLM protests after his brother was tortured and murdered by Chauvin. Correll Oldestyle ThisIsMe PoliticalChic and of course AzogtheDefiler 21NOV21-POST#331

Last edited:
"i know the election wasn't stolen."

Of course you don't. You may not even recognize that you are an imbecile.

“Roughly 43,000 absentee ballot counted in DeKalb County in 2020 violated chain of custody rule

More than 70% of the 61,731 absentee ballots put in drop boxes were counted, certified despite violating chain of custody requirements.” Roughly 43,000 absentee ballot counted in DeKalb County in 2020 violated chain of custody rule

View attachment 566528

“Report: Wisconsin Lost Track of 82,000 Ballots in State Biden Won by 20,000

However, according to the legal foundation’s report, 82,766 mail-in ballots in the state were either undeliverable or suffered an unknown fate.

"Georgia ballots rejected by machines were later altered by election workers to count

... marks for candidates like Trump were sometimes removed so ballots could count for Biden.

A Dominion Voting machine had rejected the ballot on election night because the voter had filled in boxes for both Trump and his Democratic opponent Joe Biden, an error known as an "overvote." The machine determined neither candidate should get a tally, and the ballot was referred for human review.

The image of the ballot, obtained by Just the News, shows the voter messily scribbled a large blob in the box to select Trump as president while also putting a thinner check mark next to Biden's name. "

“Elections Expert Seth Keshel Releases National Fraud Numbers: Finds 8.1 Million Excess Votes in US Election, Affirms Trump Won PA, MI, WI, NV, AZ, GA and MN …examined the final vote counts in all 50 states compared to the estimated numbers based on changing state dynamics and trends to come up with his estimated voter fraud in each state.

“… an independent election audit team poured through ballot images in Fulton County, Georgia and found numerous examples of fraudulent ballots double-counted in the election. The forensic auditing team found double-counted ballots from the 2020 election and showed them in a video release. “At least 36 batches of mail-in ballots from the November election were double-counted in Fulton County, that is a total of at least 4,000 votes,” he said.”

https://greatawakening.win/p/12iNZT1aAG/x/c/4E0vozJeJN8

“Data scientists testified nearly 18,000 electronic votes in Georgia switched from Trump to Biden A team of data scientists testifying before a state Senate panel in Georgia earlier this week said thousands of votes were switched from President Donald Trump to his Democratic challenger Joe Biden during balloting last month.” Data scientists testified nearly 18,000 electronic votes in Georgia switched from Trump to Biden

Georgia Recount Worker Describes “Pristine” Batch of Ballots – 98% for Joe Biden!

Extremely suspicious.

Published

7 hours ago

on

Nov 22, 2020

By

Richard Moorhead

Top of Form​
A Fulton County, Georgia woman is describing handling a “pristine” batch of ballots that were marked “98%” of the time for Joe Biden in election recount duties, describing the suspicious phenomenon in a sworn affidavit.

Susan Voyles identifies herself as a participant in Georgia’s post-election recount in the affidavit, filed in litigation against Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensberger by Trump campaign attorney Lin Wood.

Voyles describes seeing ballots that differed considerably from the other ballots she was entrusted to count in the remix.

Voyles describes the batch of ballots as unusual in their texture and level of handling, and that she estimates 98% of them were cast for Joe Biden. Voyles even speculates that these ballots could’ve been processed through a ballot-marking device!

Voyles earlier described election recount supervisors as tasking them to process ballots in a “selective” fashion. Boxes of absentee ballots were signed by no one, without markings one might expect the Georgia Secretary of State to outfit absentee ballots with.

Another witness describes viewing election workers count 500 straight ballots for Joe Biden, all of which were marked with perfect black bubbles.”

=========================================================
Did everyone see this whistle blower who saw the machinations in Democrat Detroit?

Ballots altered, Republican poll watchers kept out....

This lady was an IT employee of Dominion voting machines.

When she saw what was going on, she notified her boss, who didn't want to hear it.

Sworn affidavits are considered as evidence.

"Detroit Officials Cover-Up Windows During Ballot Count, Voters Outraged
Poll watchers blocked from witnessing vote count at TCF Center

By: Jay Greenberg |@NeonNettle
on 5th November 2020 @ 7.00pm

© press
The widows were covered in opaque cardboard by election officials
Chaos has erupted at the TCF Center in Detroit after election officials covered-up the windows of the ballot counting room, blocking poll watchers from witnessing the vote count."

Detroit Officials Cover-Up Windows During Ballot Count, Voters Outraged

Poll watchers blocked from witnessing vote count at TCF Center - Chaos has erupted at the TCF Center in Detroit after election officials covered-up the windows of... | NEON NETTLE

neonnettle.com

Video from Atlanta shows votes being counted from hidden suitcases after poll workers told to leave

"New evidence suggests potentially enough fraudulent votes to prove Trump won in Georgia

According to a new report there were potentially enough fraudulent votes cast in Georgia, from people who voted in counties they had already moved out of, to take away the 12,670 vote lead that Biden won by last November:

FEDERALIST – New evidence indicates that more than 10,300 illegal votes were cast in Georgia in the November 2020 general election — a number that will continue to rise over the next several months, potentially exceeding the 12,670 votes that separated Joe Biden and Donald Trump.

Under Georgia law, residents must vote in the county in which they reside, unless they changed their residence within 30 days of the election. As Jake Evans, a well-known Atlanta election lawyer, told me, outside of the 30-day grace period, if people vote in a county in which they no longer reside, “Their vote in that county would be illegal.”

Soon after the November general election, Mark Davis, the president of Data Productions Inc. and an expert in voter data analytics and residency issues, obtained data from the National Change of Address (NCOA) database that identified Georgia residents who had confirmed moves with the U.S. Postal Service. After excluding moves with effective dates within 30 days of the general election, and by using data available from the Georgia Secretary of State’s Office, Davis identified nearly 35,000 Georgia voters who indicated they had moved from one Georgia county to another, but then voted in the 2020 general election in the county from which they had moved.

Some of those moves could have been temporary, involving students or members of the military, Davis stressed, adding that under Georgia law temporary relocations do not alter citizens’ residency status or render their votes illegal. But, given the margin separating the two presidential candidates, approximately one-third of the votes at issue could have altered the outcome of the election. Yet the media, the courts, and the Secretary of State’s Office ignored or downplayed the issue.
“It was disconcerting to see the media and the courts largely ignore serious issues like these, especially since the data I was seeing showed very legitimate issues,” Davis said. “In fact, I heard members of the Secretary of State’s team admit some votes were cast with residency issues, but then claimed there weren’t enough of them to cast the outcome of the election in doubt,” Davis added. “That was not at all what I was seeing, and as far as I am aware the Secretary of State’s Office has never put an actual number on the ones they did see.”

New evidence suggests potentially enough fraudulent votes to prove Trump won in Georgia

According to a new report there were potentially enough fraudulent votes cast in Georgia, from people who voted in counties they had already moved out of, to take away the 12,670 vote lead that Bid…

therightscoop.com

^^^

blah blah blah.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

usa.jpg

deal with it.

Last edited:

You stole the election....but it doesn't seem to have worked out well for you.

lol ... is donny residing in the white house or is he still pouting & shoving big macs down his gullet at mar- a - lago?

Not a good look.

And good luck.

^^^

1637498558013.jpeg

Not a good look.

And good luck.

Actually, what I plan to continue doing is poking holes in the lies your sort tell, and get under your scales.

A pity you have been taught to hate America, and give up honesty and integrity.

"Actually, what I plan to continue doing is poking holes in the lies your sort tell, and get under your scales."

OK.
I understand.
Some folks have a serious 'can-do' approach to life, others simply like to carp from the sidelines and never roll up their sleeves and actually do something to advance their goals or convictions.

I get it. You be you, good poster Chick.

A pity you have been taught to hate America, and give up honesty and integrity.

you voted for a mango that literally defrauded 'students' from his fake university AND used his 'charity' as his own personal piggy bank, AND tried to steal an old woman's home & property - so can bulldoze & pave it over so his patrons can park their limos closer to his now bankrupted casino.

Of course it was not an organized insurrection, Anyone attempting to take over the government of the United States would realize that firearms were necessary to achieve that goal and not just a couple.

A troop of armed Girl Scouts could have cleared the Capitol Building of unarmed “insurrectionists” in a day or two. A couple police SWAT teams in a twelve hour shift. Seal Team Six in an hour or two.

To me it looks like a bunch of overly enthusiastic protestors got fired up by undercover FBI agents in an effort to make Trump look bad.

The Democrats originally tried to claim that it was an "armed insurrection"....but the lie was exploded.

We have learned….from the state media….that none of the hundreds of Biden voter riots count…..the only one that matters is the ‘Armed Insurrection at the Capitol”!!!

When a Republican calls their lie, well…then PolitiFact calls him a liar…’Pants On Fire!’

“Says Jan. 6 Capitol riot “didn’t seem like an armed insurrection.”

U.S. Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wisconsin, still claims accounts of the day’s events are being exaggerated. He made his case Feb. 15, 2021, in an appearance on "The Jay Weber Show" on WISN radio.

"The fact of the matter is this didn’t seem like an armed insurrection to me. I mean armed, when you hear armed, don’t you think of firearms?" Johnson said. "Here’s the questions I would have liked to ask. How many firearms were confiscated? How many shots were fired? I’m only aware of one, and I’ll defend that law enforcement officer for taking that shot." PolitiFact - Yes, Jan. 6 Capitol assault was an “armed insurrection”

But….the FBI supported the Republican's contention:

“How many firearms were confiscated in the Capitol or on Capitol grounds that day?

To my knowledge we have not recovered any on that day from any other arrests at the scene at this point.

So nobody has been charged with any firearm weapon in the Capitol or on Capitol grounds.

Correct.”

Update: FBI Counterterrorism Official Says She Has No Knowledge of Firearms Recovered During Jan. 6 Capitol Breach

And…

They lie about everything.

And?

LOL

Look up the word opinion in your dictionary and see what it means since you obviously don't know

He really doesn't. NotfooledbyW, really thinks that his opinions are facts AND THAT YOU BELEIVE THEM TOO, and he will judge your actions or positions AS THOUGH YOU AGREE with him on the "facts".

At best, he has a serious social disorder. At worst he is quite deluded.

Forum List

Back