🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

For Every Democrat Who Used The Word "Insurrection"....

They did. But they didn't burn down any small businesses last I checked. It was one event not an entire summer of looting. If BLM rioted once I would not call them a terror group.
And that distinction is important because?

Trump led and effort to disregard the election to be made president, the very foundation of our form of government. That's worth vilifying.

So there's plenty of reasons to vilify people who like Trump. They support someone who attempted do serious harm to our country. Far more harm than burning down a small business.

And that distinction is important because?

Trump led and effort to disregard the election to be made president, the very foundation of our form of government. That's worth vilifying.

So there's plenty of reasons to vilify people who like Trump. They support someone who attempted do serious harm to our country. Far more harm than burning down a small business.
Because a one time incident is a protest albeit a stupid one. An entire summer of thuggery and terror makes you a terror group. You may vilify me all you like but it’s easy to look at the negatives of a person. Trumps fiscal, foreign and border policies were favorable. You disliked Trump long before Jan 6th. Be honest.

AzogtheDefiler wrote: BLM is a terrorist group. 21NOV19-POST#278

NFBW wrote: You are a liar AzogtheDefiler, unless you mean of course that if it turns out that black lives matter equal to white lives mattering then that is what terrorizes you. THEN I can see what you mean. But in every legal sense BLM is not a terrorists group or organization. 21NOV19-POST#283

AzogtheDefiler wrote: BLM is a terrorist group. 21NOV19-POST#278

NFBW wrote: You are a liar AzogtheDefiler, unless you mean of course that if it turns out that black lives matter equal to white lives mattering then that is what terrorizes you. THEN I can see what you mean. But in every legal sense BLM is not a terrorists group or organization. 21NOV19-POST#283
BLM looted stores, burned down small businesses and murdered people like David Dorn. They also stole money to buy their leaders homes. They are a terror group. Plain and simple. It’s my opinion and an opinion cannot be wrong.

Because a one time incident is a protest albeit a stupid one. An entire summer of thuggery and terror makes you a terror group. You may vilify me all you like but it’s easy to look at the negatives of a person. Trumps fiscal, foreign and border policies were favorable. You disliked Trump long before Jan 6th. Be honest.
I was right about Trump. He proved it after the election. An attempt BY THE PRESIDENT to disregard the foundation of our government is a big deal. A really big deal.

It's easy to look at the negatives of BLM. Their view on equal treatment of people despite their race is favorable.

I was right about Trump. He proved it after the election. An attempt BY THE PRESIDENT to disregard the foundation of our government is a big deal. A really big deal.

It's easy to look at the negatives of BLM. Their view on equal treatment of people despite their race is favorable.
That is not what BLM is about. They don't care about the constant black on black crime in Chicago for instance. They only care about white on black crime and look at one off incidents and riot for months. Trump was great policy wise not so great with messaging but I applaud that because it triggers leftists. I fully admit that. As a father of two if BLM came to my town I would be very nervous. If Trump supporters held a MAGA rally I would not be nervous. Why? BLM is a terror group that has consistently looted and burned small businesses and killed people. MAGA crowds do not do that.

If not for the Left's DEFUND THE POLICE stance I would not be applying for a gun license right now.

That is not what BLM is about. They don't care about the constant black on black crime in Chicago for instance. They only care about white on black crime and look at one off incidents and riot for months. Trump was great policy wise not so great with messaging but I applaud that because it triggers leftists. I fully admit that. As a father of two if BLM came to my town I would be very nervous. If Trump supporters held a MAGA rally I would not be nervous. Why? BLM is a terror group that has consistently looted and burned small businesses and killed people. MAGA crowds do not do that.

If not for the Left's DEFUND THE POLICE stance I would not be applying for a gun license right now.
So his policy of disregarding the election is great?

So his policy of disregarding the election is great?
That was his opinion not a policy. LOL

He is competitive and is troubled by his loss to a potted plant. He feels the media was out to get him. He isn’t wrong about that.

That was his opinion not a policy. LOL

He is competitive and is troubled by his loss to a potted plant. He feels the media was out to get him. He isn’t wrong about that.
An OPINION?
FFS. It consumed the White House for months after the election. That was what they were trying to do.

This is you hiding from reality, coward.

An OPINION?
FFS. It consumed the White House for months after the election. That was what they were trying to do.

This is you hiding from reality, coward.
Consumed it for two months? He did not create any policy around it. So what was the policy you claim? Again you put people on ignore. That is cowardice 101. rightwinger a leftist like you says only pussies put people on ignore. So who is the coward?

Consumed it for two months? He did not create any policy around it. So what was the policy you claim? Again you put people on ignore. That is cowardice 101. rightwinger a leftist like you says only pussies put people on ignore. So who is the coward?
Right. It’s not like he filed any lawsuits to do so. It’s not like he was lobbying SOS to do so. It’s not like he was berating Pence to do so. It’s not like he was wining and dining state legislatures to do so.

Let’s say you’re totally right. It was just an OPINION that the election should be disregarded.
THATS NOT OKAY.

Your cowardice is denying reality in order to justify support of Trump. You are afraid of the truth.

Right. It’s not like he filed any lawsuits to do so. It’s not like he was lobbying SOS to do so. It’s not like he was berating Pence to do so. It’s not like he was wining and dining state legislatures to do so.

Let’s say you’re totally right. It was just an OPINION that the election should be disregarded.
THATS NOT OKAY.

Your cowardice is denying reality in order to justify support of Trump. You are afraid of the truth.
That is because his base was pissed. The optics looked bad and it was before all the investigations into voter fraud were completed. It was still an unknown. You keep using the word cowardice but you're the one who puts people on ignore?

Afraid of what truth? So far Biden has been a disaster. That is the truth.

AzogtheDefiler wrote: BLM looted stores, burned down small businesses and murdered people like David Dorn. It 21NOV19-POST#284

NFBW wrote: The reason you are a liar every time you post the above type of lie is that there is no possible relationship or responsibility tied to the BLM organization and/or any of its leaders to the Officer Chauvin riots, and the week of looting and burning of businesses that was sparked by a video that recorded the police brutality murder of George Floyd. The Chauvin riots led to an armed burglar shooting and killing David Dorn when he arrived to investigate. That is a fact. YOU ARE lying because riots are not under the direction or control of BLM or it’s supporters. 21NOV19-POST#293

NFBW wrote: The Dorn murder occurred on the same night as protests in St. Louis, Missouri over the murder of George Floyd. The protests were several miles away and were disbanded a few hours before a retired police Captain who was black, Mr Dorn was shot by a felon with a firearm. According to his daughters their father was a registered Democrat and didn't support Trump. "He thought Trump is doing many things to ruin our country," Lisa Dorn told the paper, Their father opposed much of Trump's rhetoric and policies, including "the things he said about Colin Kaepernick, the kids locked up in cages, the racist remarks." 21NOV19-POST#293

NFBW wrote: So if you must blame Dorn’s murder on someone other than his killers, you wouid be somewhat accurate to blame Derek Chauvin and an attitude by some on the Minneapolis police force that BLACK LIVES DON’T MATTER. 21NOV19-POST#293

AzogtheDefiler wrote: BLM looted stores, burned down small businesses and murdered people like David Dorn. It 21NOV19-POST#284

NFBW wrote: The reason you are a liar every time you post the above type of lie is that there is no possible relationship or responsibility tied to the BLM organization and/or any of its leaders to the Officer Chauvin riots, and the week of looting and burning of businesses that was sparked by a video that recorded the police brutality murder of George Floyd. The Chauvin riots led to an armed burgjar shooting and killing David Dorn when he arrived to investigate. That is a fact. YOU ARE lying because spontaneous riots are not under the direction of BLM or it’s supporters. 21NOV19-POST#293

NFBW wrote: The Dorn murder occurred on the same night as protests in St. Louis, Missouri over the murder of George Floyd. The protests were several miles away and were disbanded a few hours before a retired police Captain who was black, Mr Dorn was shot by a felon with a firearm. According to his daughters their father was a registered Democrat and didn't support Trump. "He thought Trump is doing many things to ruin our country," Lisa Dorn told the paper, Their father opposed much of Trump's rhetoric and policies, including "the things he said about Colin Kaepernick, the kids locked up in cages, the racist remarks." 21NOV19-POST#293

NFBW wrote: So if you must blame Dorn’s murder on someone other than his killers, you wouid be somewhat accurate to blame Derek Chauvin and an attitude by some on the Minneapolis police force that BLACK LIVES DON’T MATTER. 21NOV19-POST#293
A week or months? And yes one bad police officer and small business and cities have to suffer? Pretty sad. Chauvin was convicted. Floyd is dead. Karma...especially due to Floyd's past crimes. You see the world one way. That is your right. I see it differently. If Black Lives Mattered then BLM would be worried about black on black crime...but they don't care. Sad.

AzogtheDefiler wrote: You see the world one way. That is your right. I see it differently. 21NOV19-POST#294

NFBW wrote: Correction. The
Truth is you cannot see a world of perceivable facts different than the world I see. BLM as an organization is in no way responsible for Captain Dorn’s murder. It is absurd that you made the accusation. I laid out the facts, and you cannot muster even a feeble attempt to dispute those facts. You opinion that BLM is a terrorist group is based on nothing from observing the world we live in. It comes from lying to yourself and that makes your opinion a lie. 21NOV19-POST#296

AzogtheDefiler wrote: You see the world one way. That is your right. I see it differently. 21NOV19-POST#294

NFBW wrote: Correction. The
Truth is you cannot see a world of perceivable facts different than the world I see. BLM as an organization is in no way responsible for Captain Dorn’s murder. It is absurd that you made the accusation. I laid out the facts, and you cannot muster even a feeble attempt to dispute those facts. You opinion that BLM is a terrorist group is based on nothing from observing the world we live in. It comes from lying to yourself and that makes your opinion a lie. 21NOV19-POST#296
Your truth is not THE truth. Yes, in my opinion BLM is a terror group. I am Not the only one who feels that way. Learn to read. Lying to myself? You’re such a sanctimonious little leftist.

You can't be that silly without help.
There is footage of trump behind screens promoting it and I think he encouraged everyone yo attend and said it will be big. .it was. The biggest mistake the republicans every made.
If there is evidence of nothing, why are they charging those people?

It wasn't long ago, republicans were screaming how the FBI were corrupt towards Biden. My my. How things change now they produce a document that suits you. No more corruption now ducky? All's good.

You're not so smart now.
How many of the hundreds arrested have been charge with insurrection? 200? 100? 50? 20? 10? 5? 1? Seems to me they would all be charged or at least one person, is that the case?

Papageorgio wrote: How many of the hundreds arrested have been charged with insurrection? 21NOV19-POST#297

NFBW wrote: Here are 15 of the Oath Keepers who have been indicted for conspiracy to stop, delay, and hinder the Certification of the Electoral College vote so there wouid be no transfer of power from the Trump Administration to the certified winner - Joe Biden. 21NOV19-POST#298

2020, through January 6, 2021, in the District of Columbia and elsewhere, the defendants, THOMAS CALDWELL, DONOVAN CROWL, JESSICA WATKINS, SANDRA PARKER, BENNIE PARKER, GRAYDON YOUNG, LAURA STEELE, KELLY MEGGS, CONNIE MEGGS, KENNETH HARRELSON, ROBERTO MINUTA, JOSHUA JAMES, JOSEPH HACKETT, JASON DOLAN, and WILLIAM ISAACS, did knowingly combine, conspire, confederate, and agree with each other and others known and unknown, to commit an offense against the United States, namely, to corruptly obstruct, influence, and impede an official proceeding, that is, the Certification of the Electoral College vote, in violation of Title 18, United States Code, Section 1512(c)(2)

https://context-cdn.washingtonpost..../ebc31ab9-738b-42c5-8a2b-086b0ae568d1.#page=1
Purpose of the Conspiracy

33. The purpose of the conspiracy was to stop, delay, and hinder the Certification of the Electoral College vote

Last edited:
AzogtheDefiler wrote: Your truth is not THE truth. Yes, in my opinion BLM is a terror group. 21NOV19-POST#296

NFBW wrote: My truth exists in the words of George Floyd’s brother, Terrance, who in the wake of his brother’s suffering and murder called for peace..That’s the heart of BLM -peaceful protests to stop what Police doing what Chauvin did. - Peaceful Protest That is Truth about BLM. 21NOV19-POST#299

“” TOPLINE George Floyd’s younger brother Terrence Floyd urged protesters in Minneapolis on Monday to protest peacefully and to vote in the wake of violent demonstrations that have gripped the city since his brother’s death.

George Floyd’s Brother Calls For Peaceful Protests, Political Action

“If I’m not over here blowing up stuff, messing up my community, what are y’all doing? Y’all doing nothing. Because that’s not going to bring my brother back at all,” Floyd said at the site where his brother died after a police officer knelt on his neck last Monday.
Floyd told the crowd that his family is peaceful and argued that violence doesn’t accomplish the change demonstrators are seeking.

“Let’s do this another way,” Floyd proposed. “Let’s stop thinking our voice don’t matter. Vote. Educate yourself and know who you’re voting for. That’s how we’re gonna hit them.”

Floyd concluded by saying, “I know my brother would not want violence,” imploring the crowd “let’s do this peacefully, please.” “”

NFBW wrote: But you AzogtheDefiler ignore the truth of Terrance Floyd’s words to tie Black Americans like him to the murder of a retired police officer that happened nowhere near an avtive protest You are a liar. That is not seeing the world differently - That is lying about the BLM Movement. 21NOV19-POST#299

Last edited:
AzogtheDefiler wrote: Your truth is not THE truth. Yes, in my opinion BLM is a terror group. 21NOV19-POST#296

NFBW wrote: My truth exists in the words of George Floyd’s brother, Terrance, who in the wake of his brother’s suffering and murder called for peace..That’s the heart of BLM -peaceful protests to stop what Police doing what Chauvin did. - Peaceful Protest That is Truth about BLM. 21NOV19-POST#299

“” TOPLINE George Floyd’s younger brother Terrence Floyd urged protesters in Minneapolis on Monday to protest peacefully and to vote in the wake of violent demonstrations that have gripped the city since his brother’s death.

George Floyd’s Brother Calls For Peaceful Protests, Political Action

“If I’m not over here blowing up stuff, messing up my community, what are y’all doing? Y’all doing nothing. Because that’s not going to bring my brother back at all,” Floyd said at the site where his brother died after a police officer knelt on his neck last Monday.
Floyd told the crowd that his family is peaceful and argued that violence doesn’t accomplish the change demonstrators are seeking.

“Let’s do this another way,” Floyd proposed. “Let’s stop thinking our voice don’t matter. Vote. Educate yourself and know who you’re voting for. That’s how we’re gonna hit them.”

Floyd concluded by saying, “I know my brother would not want violence,” imploring the crowd “let’s do this peacefully, please.” “”

NFBW wrote: But you AzogtheDefiler ignore the truth of Terrance Floyd’s words to tie Black Americans like him to the murder of a retired police officer that happened nowhere near an avtive protest You are a liar. That is not seeing the world differently - That is lying about the BLM Movement. 21NOV19-POST#299
George Floyd wasn’t a good person. How do you not know that?

Forum List

Back