🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

For Every Democrat Who Used The Word "Insurrection"....

Insult???
I correctly described that one.

But....yes, I may be barraged with demands by "every low life scum in the world" demanding to be disassociated from that thing.

I have my secretarial department handle the apologies.
Notice how you'll do anything to avoid my statement.

Coward.

You're the one that creates alternative reality to avoid uncomfortable facts.

You do it out of fear.
Nope and you didn't address my comment. You put people on ignore not I. In my reality there are two genders and they cannot be changed. Yours is the silly one.

Then why do you look down on people for having a perfectly valid opinion?

They’re not wrong. They can’t be.
I do not look down on them for having that opinion I look down on them for their explanation as to why they have it. Big difference. If you believe that everyone who voted for Donald Trump is a racist that is fine but if your logic behind it is because they are uneducated trailer trash then your reasoning is insane and you get lambasted for it.

That is all. I respect your right to vote the way you do. I do not respect your right to cancel people as you did with me when you put me on ignore like a coward. Are you really a coward? IDK but in my opinion you are.

I do not look down on them for having that opinion I look down on them for their explanation as to why they have it. Big difference. If you believe that everyone who voted for Donald Trump is a racist that is fine but if your logic behind it is because they are uneducated trailer trash then your reasoning is insane and you get lambasted for it.

That is all. I respect your right to vote the way you do. I do not respect your right to cancel people as you did with me when you put me on ignore like a coward. Are you really a coward? IDK but in my opinion you are.

So much splitting hairs. You’ve already been shown that what you believe is an “opinion” and what is a “fact” is largely a reflection of what you want to be an opinion or fact. By calling it an opinion, you make it acceptable to believe absurd things that are completely baseless because you don’t want to admit that’s true. That’s your cowardice. Unwilling to face reality.

I have every right to put you on ignore. You have no right to have your trolling be entertained by anyone. You don’t know what is a right and what isn’t.

So much splitting hairs. You’ve already been shown that what you believe is an “opinion” and what is a “fact” is largely a reflection of what you want to be an opinion or fact. By calling it an opinion, you make it acceptable to believe absurd things that are completely baseless because you don’t want to admit that’s true. That’s your cowardice. Unwilling to face reality.

I have every right to put you on ignore. You have no right to have your trolling be entertained by anyone. You don’t know what is a right and what isn’t.
You have every right but it’s a cowardly move. You being a male is a fact. You being a dumbass is an opinion. See the difference?

You have every right but it’s a cowardly move. You being a male is a fact. You being a dumbass is an opinion. See the difference?
Notice how little you are adhering to the topic despite previous whining about not doing so.

Biden won the election. It’s a fact.
Trump attempted to have the election results set aside so he could be ordained president by republicans in state houses or by Congress. That’s a fact.

If you tell me that I should regret voting for Biden over an individual who did such, I’d say you don’t value the foundations of the country.

Notice how little you are adhering to the topic despite previous whining about not doing so.

Biden won the election. It’s a fact.
Trump attempted to have the election results set aside so he could be ordained president by republicans in state houses or by Congress. That’s a fact.

If you tell me that I should regret voting for Biden over an individual who did such, I’d say you don’t value the foundations of the country.
Yep both facts. I am not saying you should regret anything. Its your vote and you're entitled to it but you should not vilify those that like Trump. Simple, even for you.

Yep both facts. I am not saying you should regret anything. Its your vote and you're entitled to it but you should not vilify those that like Trump. Simple, even for you.
I was referencing the OP in a futile attempt to stay on topic, one where people who like Biden are vilified (not that you have anything to say about that).

And last time we chatted about your view on facts vs opinions, Biden's victory was considered an opinion.

How do you feel about people who vilify those that like BLM or Antifa?

I was referencing the OP in a futile attempt to stay on topic, one where people who like Biden are vilified (not that you have anything to say about that).

And last time we chatted about your view on facts vs opinions, Biden's victory was considered an opinion.

I vilify BLM and Antifa. As is my right. As is yours to vilify the Proud Boys.

I vilify BLM and Antifa. As is my right. As is yours to vilify the Proud Boys.
I see you answered a different question than was asked.

That's because you are a coward. I don't think you're that stupid as to misread the question, but maybe you are.

So which is it?

I see you answered a different question than was asked.

That's because you are a coward. I don't think you're that stupid as to misread the question, but maybe you are.

So which is it?
WTF? What was your question. LOL

You seem upset. You OK?

My bad. I consider BLM and Antifa to be terrorist groups. I feel about people who vilify them the same way I feel about people who vilify ISIS. I agree with them.

Biden has been a terrible president and 20% want their vote back. 80% do not. So you're in the majority. Why does that upset you?

My bad. I consider BLM and Antifa to be terrorist groups. I feel about people who vilify them the same way I feel about people who vilify ISIS. I agree with them.

Biden has been a terrible president and 20% want their vote back. 80% do not. So you're in the majority. Why does that upset you?
So it's okay to vilify people who like BLM but not okay to vilify people who like Trump.

You have a double standard.

So it's okay to vilify people who like BLM but not okay to vilify people who like Trump.

You have a double standard.
Trump is not a terrorist. BLM is a terrorist group. Apples and oranges.

And in my opinion it makes little sense to vilify people based on how they vote. But it makes perfect sense to vilify a group that loots, murders and burns. Yeah.

Trump is not a terrorist. BLM is a terrorist group. Apples and oranges.

And in my opinion it makes little sense to vilify people based on how they vote. But it makes perfect sense to vilify a group that loots, murders and burns. Yeah.
Trump supporters stormed the capitol, did they not?

Seems like that's something that we could justifiably vilify. Unless you're interested in defending their actions?

Trump supporters stormed the capitol, did they not?

Seems like that's something that we could justifiably vilify. Unless you're interested in defending their actions?
They did. But they didn't burn down any small businesses last I checked. It was one event not an entire summer of looting. If BLM rioted once I would not call them a terror group.

Forum List

Back