🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

For Every Democrat Who Used The Word "Insurrection"....

No police were beaten by pro-Trump protesters.

Thousands were assaulted by Biden voters.

Study: up to 95 percent of 2020 U.S. riots are linked to Black Lives Matter​

ACLED is a nonprofit organization that tracks conflict across the globe. Its U.S. project that collected the summer protest data is supported by Princeton University. The project’s spreadsheet collating tens of thousands of data points documents 12,045 incidents of U.S. civil unrest from May 26, 2020 to Sept. 5, 2020. May 26 is the day after George Floyd’s death in police custody with enough fentanyl in his system to have died of an overdose if police had never touched him.

Of the 633 incidents coded as riots, 88 percent are recorded as involving Black Lives Matter activists. Data for 51 incidents lack information about the perpetrators’ identities. BLM activists were involved in 95 percent of the riots for which there is information about the perpetrators’ affiliation.

Violent demonstrations, meanwhile, have been limited to fewer than 220 locations —

“Jaw-Dropping: Police Chief Association Releases Number of Officers Injured During Violent Riots

The Major Cities Chiefs Association released a report detailing the number of violent riots and the number of police officers injured during the riots U.S. cities faced after the death of George Floyd in May.The MCCA, which has members in 69 of the largest cities in the U.S., released the findings of their survey in October and compiled data from May 25 to July 31, 2020. In total, 8,700 protests took place in major American cities during that time period.Of the 8,700 protests, 574 of them were riots that saw mass looting and destruction.

During the riots cities experienced, the MCCA said their survey found at least 2,000 police officers were injured:

"In cities where violence did occur, assaults on police officers, looting, and arson were the most common criminal activities. Approximately, 72% of major city law enforcement agencies had officers harmed during the protests. This included nearly every agency that experienced at least one violent protest. In total, over the course of the civil unrest from May to July, more than 2,000 officers sustained injuries in the line of duty. One agency reported 50 officers being injured in a single week of protests. Another agency reported that 462 of their officers were injured during the protests in their jurisdiction.

"Looting was also a common occurrence (2,385 instances), with 62% of major city law enforcement agencies indicating that at least one incident of looting occurred in their cities. “

Every single one due to Biden voters.

Riots, arson, anarchism, assaults, lawlessness rewarded, neither lives nor property safe.....under Democrat governance.
One wonders why citizens pay taxes, and what they expect from government, when the above is the norm from Democrats officials.

you are outa your basket dwelling, deplorable trump humping mind. but kudos for outdoing yerself!

poster,504x498,f8f8f8-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

the fat lady hasn't sung yet, zogsterrrrrrr

the investigations con't....

Capitol Violence | Federal Bureau of Investigation
Like the alleged Russia Collusion? It is a waste of time. This was all on video. It wasn't a planned insurrection. CHAZ was way worse IMO. Anarchists took over actual US land and blocked police from going in. Murder and rape occurred. That was explained as people being upset over racism. The hypocrisy is mind boggling. This kind of BS has forced me to garner my gun permit and soon to buy a gun (hopefully never use it). It is one thing to be pissed at our politicians it is another to attack fellow citizens who are just doing their thing aka living.

you are outa your basket dwelling, deplorable trump humping mind. but kudos for outdoing yerself!

Wasn't that fun yesterday....you ignorant of the Constitution's restrictions on changing the date for ballots being counted.....

And I ripped you a new one.

I'm still chuckling over it.

So you’re talking about BLM and Antifa? Yes those were insurrections as was CHAZ. Thanks for agreeing with me.

lol ... wrong is wrong.

whatever they did - an american POTUS didn't incite them, right? the highest seat in gov'ment other than the oval office wasn't invaded.

deflection denied.jpg

nice try though.

Wasn't that fun yesterday....you ignorant of the Constitution's restrictions on changing the date for ballots being counted.....

And I ripped you a new one.

I'm still chuckling over it.

what is fun is seeing you fail at reality.

ops.trumpmeme.jl_-300x225.jpg

lol ... wrong is wrong.

whatever they did - an american POTUS didn't incite them, right? the highest seat in gov'ment other than the oval office wasn't invaded.

View attachment 566068

nice try though.
Trump didn't incite Jan 6th. The media did. How can you sit there and state that my opinion is wrong? An opinion cannot be wrong. This is why you and I get nasty. Just accept my opinion but disagree with it.

Opinion: a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Like the alleged Russia Collusion?

more deflection.

It is a waste of time. This was all on video. It wasn't a planned insurrection.

perhaps it wasn't a planned insurrection - but conspiracy at the highest levels has yet to be determined. AND you didn't even try to address the whole riot inciting thingy.

duly noted.

CHAZ was way worse IMO.

CHAZ - for whatever criminal acts involved, did not involved duly elected & seated members of the federal gov'ment; knowingly turning their backs on the constitution.

Trump didn't incite Jan 6th. The media did. How can you sit there and state that my opinion is wrong? An opinion cannot be wrong. This is why you and I get nasty. Just accept my opinion but disagree with it.

Opinion: a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

he sure did. he was talking & tweeting about it for weeks. so were his capos, including the sausage casing, steve bannon - for days & days on his podcast.

an opinion can be wrong. you are entitled to have them for sure - to outright OWN them . but that can differ from the facts. & the facts aren't opinions.

if my opinion was that the sky is green & the grass is blue ... am i wrong? i FEEL that they are.... not based on facts.

there is tangable hard copy proof leading up to that day. eastman's step by step notes & now a 2nd one by jenna ellis, that mark mcspineless emailed to a top pence aide? it's all starting to come together & people are shirley talking....

holy cow, do you not know any of this?

more deflection.

perhaps it wasn't a planned insurrection - but conspiracy at the highest levels has yet to be determined. AND you didn't even try to address the whole riot inciting thingy.

duly noted.

CHAZ - for whatever criminal acts involved, did not involved duly elected & seated members of the federal gov'ment; knowingly turning their backs on the constitution.
People were raped and murdered @ Chaz. None of the politicians were raped and murdered. And again IMO the media caused it. It is not a deflection. You are the one deflecting. Therein lies the irony. Are you ready to admit you are not an "Indy" as you claim?

he sure did. he was talking & tweeting about it for weeks. so were his capos, including the sausage casing, steve bannon - for days & days on his podcast.

an opinion can be wrong. if my opinion was that the sky is green & the grass is blue ... am i wrong? i FEEL that they are.... not based on facts.

there is tangable hard copy proof leading up to that day. eastman's step by step notes & now a 2nd one by jenna ellis, that mark mcspineless emailed to a top pence aide? it's all starting to come together & people are shirley talking....

holy cow, do you not know any of this?
What the FUCK? There is a difference between an opinion and fact. If he incited the riot why has he not been arrested. Obviously that is NOT the case. The media incited it with their constant divisive news and calling BLM riots mostly peaceful protests. An opinion CANNOT be wrong. Stating that the Earth is flat is not an opinion as it can be disproven by facts via science. You show me EXACTLY that Trump said to attack the Capitol. Show me that verbal command. This is pure leftist media driven bullshit.

And AGAIN an opinion cannot be wrong. In my opinion you lied about being an "Indy" doesn't make me wrong. If in my opinion you are an alien from Mars then it is no longer an opinion but a disproven allegation. Facts don't care about your feelings.

People were raped and murdered @ Chaz. None of the politicians were raped and murdered.

because they weren't found. but they were hunting for them. what do you think woulda happened to AOC, 'eh? what about nancy pelosi? there is literal video of a scumbag looking for her & the dude with the zipties? wtf was he gonna do with 'em? perhaps start a craft circle?

And again IMO the media caused it.

i saw with my own eyes & heard with my own ears.

It is not a deflection.

ya it was. you said since there was no coordination - that the whole riot is a non starter. i showed you otherwise & FINALLY some are starting to get real sentences. the FBI started with the low hanging fruit & are going up the food chain - just like the select comittee.

You are the one deflecting.

nope.

Therein lies the irony.

nope.

Are you ready to admit you are not an "Indy" as you claim?

& here' we go................ left, right, AND indy affiliations should be sickened by what happened on jan 6. why aren' you?

because they weren't found. but they were hunting for them. what do you think woulda happened to AOC, 'eh? what about nancy pelosi? there is literal video of a scumbag looking for her & the dude with the zipties? wtf was he gonna do with 'em? perhaps start a craft circle?

i saw with my own eyes & heard with my own ears.

ya it was. you said since there was no coordination - that the whole riot is a non starter. i showed you otherwise & FINALLY some are starting to get real sentences. the FBI started with the low hanging fruit & are going up the food chain - just like the select comittee.

nope.

nope.

& here' we go................ left, right, AND indy affiliations should be sickened by what happened on jan 6. why aren' you?
Will you please stop responding like this it is difficult to follow. Even leftist Prince Harry agrees with me. I cannot follow what you wrote it is all over the place. None of those people were going to hurt anyone with cops with guns around. It was just them being redneck idiots. You live in a fucked up fantasy world playtime maybe at one time you were a logical human but you have become a complete MSDNC sycophant.

Speaking during a panel titled “The Internet Lie Machine” on Tuesday, Prince Harry told the online audience that he knew something like the Capitol riot would happen because of the influence of social media over American citizens.

“Jack and I were emailing each other prior to January 6 where I warned him that his platform was allowing a coup to be staged,” the Duke of Sussex said during the virtual conference sponsored by Wired magazine. “That email was sent the day before, then it happened and I haven’t heard from him since.”

Describing misinformation as a “global humanitarian crisis,” he blamed social media platforms for spreading lies.

“I felt it personally over the years, and I’m now watching it happen globally affecting everyone, not just America, literally everyone around the world,” Harry said. “I learned from a very early age that the incentives of publishing are not necessarily aligned with the incentives of the truth.”

You show me EXACTLY that Trump said to attack the Capitol. Show me that verbal command.

i said he ginned them up ... you think he would say the exact words: ATTACK the capital?

he knew some would take it that way. some outright admitted they were there & that trump sent them. steve bannon really got 'em goin, cause that was the exact kinda pawns trump knew would listen. the same ones that bannon defrauded & donny pardoned him for it.

why did it takes HOURS for donny to tell them to go home?

HOURS.

I know why & so do most critical thinking americans, because his show was over - they weren't gonna do it this time. but you what that is called?

practice.

why do you think he's still LYING & pushing that lie about the election?
what's your opinion 'bout that? i'd loooooooove to hear it.

Forum List

Back