🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

For Every Democrat Who Used The Word "Insurrection"....

between biden & donny?

damn right i wouldView attachment 566078.

1637345209707.png

None of those people were going to hurt anyone with cops with guns around.

yet they did. 140 injured cops, including a heart attack, crushed spine, one lost an eye, some were stabbed, some beaten with american flagpoles, flagpoles that had donny's name on it, thin blue line flagpoles...
4 committed suicide from the PTSD they suffered that day.

It was just them being redneck idiots.

redneck idiots willing to do whatever their chosen one wanted them to do.

You live in a fucked up fantasy world @playtime maybe at one time you were a logical human but you have become a complete MSDNC sycophant.

i don't watch MSNBC. but i do research facts. I'M ALL OVER THE PLACE?

who the fuck cares about prince harry? wow - that's pulling one outa yer orcan behind!

Would you still vote for Biden???
Yes. I'd vote for someone who is committed to the foundations of our country as opposed to someone willing to dispense with democratic election of representatives when it suits them.

Such a person has no business being anywhere near the presidency.

i said he ginned them up ... you think he would say the exact words: ATTACK the capital?

he knew some would take it that way. some outright admitted they were there & that trump sent them. steve bannon really got 'em goin, cause that was the exact kinda pawns trump knew would listen. the same ones that bannon defrauded & donny pardoned him for it.

why did it takes HOURS for donny to tell them to go home?

HOURS.

I know why & so do most critical thinking americans, because his show was over - they weren't gonna do it this time. but you what that is called?

practice.

why do you think he's still LYING & pushing that lie about the election?
what's your opinion 'bout that? i'd loooooooove to hear it.
"ginned them up"? Like Maxine Waters? Come on that will never stand up in a court of law.

Yes. I'd vote for someone who is committed to the foundations of our country as opposed to someone willing to dispense with democratic election of representatives when it suits them.

Such a person has no business being anywhere near the presidency.

You have been exposed as low-life lying scum, exactly what the Democrat Party needs to survive.

I have asked that you not post to me, as every time you do so, I feel the need for a full course of penicillin.

Please honor my request.

yet they did. 140 injured cops, including a heart attack, crushed spine, one lost an eye, some were stabbed, some beaten with american flagpoles, flagpoles that had donny's name on it, thin blue line flagpoles...
4 committed suicide from the PTSD they suffered that day.

redneck idiots willing to do whatever their chosen one wanted them to do.

i don't watch MSNBC. but i do research facts. I'M ALL OVER THE PLACE?

who the fuck cares about prince harry? wow - that's pulling one outa yer orcan behind!
Because he backs up my point. Media caused this and they love it as it garners them ratings. If you cannot see that media both left and right want us at each others throats then we cannot continue this discussion.

You have been exposed as low-life lying scum, exactly what the Democrat Party needs to survive.

I have asked that you not post to me, as every time you do so, I feel the need for a full course of penicillin.

Please honor my request.
There is no need to insult low life scum. colfax_m is a liar and a leftist zombie.

"ginned them up"? Like Maxine Waters? Come on that will never stand up in a court of law.

did maxine waters advertise for a protest for weeks & have her minions tell everybody to strap in - it's gonna be wild & it's not gonna go down like they think? can you show me where any of the people who were 'confronted' said they did it 'cause of her & had weapons & physically assaulted them?

btw - donny's DC hotel where rooms were normally around $400 a night went up into the $thousands on jan 5/6?

griftgriftgrift....................

Because he backs up my point. Media caused this and they love it as it garners them ratings. If you cannot see that media both left and right want us at each others throats then we cannot continue this discussion.

you are blaming the media for donny's mooks who literally assaulted those cops, vandalized the capital, stole items, & threw their flying monkey shit on the walls? are you saying the live coverage & the resulting video clips were altered? people shouldn't believe their own eyes & ears like donny once told a group of veterans?

Please honor my request.
No.

You insult every low life scum in the world by comparing them to a liar like colfax_m

Insult???
I correctly described that one.

But....yes, I may be barraged with demands by "every low life scum in the world" demanding to be disassociated from that thing.

I have my secretarial department handle the apologies.

Forum List

Back