For Republicans, greed is good

Which is more important, that American children get an education, that our people get healthcare, that the roads and bridges get fixed, that advanced materials research be done, that the our military be supplied with the best equipment, that old people are taken care of, that the our debt be paid down, that food and water be safe, that our environment be clean, or that a billionaire buys a new yacht?

It's their money, dipstick. You talk like you have the right to dispose of other people's wealth anyway you want. Like all leftist turds, you exhibit the mentality of a cheap thug.

Legitimate governments don't exist for the purpose of looting their citizens for anything they that can be squeezed out of them. What's the point of living under such a government? You would be better off living in the wild and defending yourself. Protecting your property from exactly the likes of thugs like you is the only reason to adopt a government.

If it's taxable income and they are hiding in tax haven countries.... it's NOT THEIR MONEY. They are fucking criminals and ought to be subject to fines and Prison, just like the rest of us if we refused to pay taxes.

First: it's all your money, no matter how much of it the government and the greedy sucking welfare pigs think they are entitled to.

If its in a "tax haven," then legally they don't have to pay taxes on it. That's why it's called a "tax haven."

That being said, I shelter money from taxation any way I can. I don't care if it's legal or not as long as the risk of getting caught is low. Welfare hogs aren't entitled to my hard earned dough. I don't care what the law says.

Not for their base. But they are blinded by a dark color.

If I want to keep the money I earned, I am greedy.

But if you want to take the money I earned, you are noble.

We both want my money. Somehow this whole premise is assanine.

Well, look who started the thread.

And you are using roads I helped pay for. And your kids go to schools I helped pay for. The electricity you use, I helped pay for. Keep your money, but don't use any of those things.

And you are using roads I helped pay for. And your kids go to schools I helped pay for. The electricity you use, I helped pay for. Keep your money, but don't use any of those things.

I'll be more than happy to find a group of people who will bind with me to provide better schools, better roads and infrastructure, and better utilities in the private sector.

So, I'll keep my money and laugh all the way to the bank.

Now, if you are one of those 47% who don't pay any taxes. Don't use those things and you won't be keeping any money.

How does that work for you ?

Which is more important, that American children get an education, that our people get healthcare, that the roads and bridges get fixed, that advanced materials research be done, that the our military be supplied with the best equipment, that old people are taken care of, that the our debt be paid down, that food and water be safe, that our environment be clean, or that a billionaire buys a new yacht?

It's their money, dipstick. You talk like you have the right to dispose of other people's wealth anyway you want. Like all leftist turds, you exhibit the mentality of a cheap thug.

Legitimate governments don't exist for the purpose of looting their citizens for anything they that can be squeezed out of them. What's the point of living under such a government? You would be better off living in the wild and defending yourself. Protecting your property from exactly the likes of thugs like you is the only reason to adopt a government.

You didn't answer the question.

I vote for the millionaire.

And my kids will still get a great education.

Because that's the choice. A yacht for a billionaire, or ALL that other stuff. :cuckoo:

By the way, shipbuilding is a big business along Lake Michigan. Those yachts mean jobs.

Killing the yacht-building industry won't educate children, increase access to doctors, improve infrastructure, provide security to old people, pay down the debt, purify water or clean the air.

Because that's the choice. A yacht for a billionaire, or ALL that other stuff. :cuckoo:

By the way, shipbuilding is a big business along Lake Michigan. Those yachts mean jobs.

Killing the yacht-building industry won't educate children, increase access to doctors, improve infrastructure, provide security to old people, pay down the debt, purify water or clean the air.

That is right. This mentality is the fixed pie constrained brain cramp. Take that money from the billionaires to pay for GM or your kids won't get a good education. In my state we pay for our own education anyway. As I understand it, we only get a few dollars from uncle sammy but a whole lot of regulation.

People like Chris are so obsessed with the idea that there are rich people out there buying things that he can't, that he thinks the solution is to take away their money so they're just as miserable as he is. How that's going to make "his" life any better he hasn't seemed to have contemplated. It won't. Here's a novel approach! Instead of trying to make the rich poorer? Why don't we do some things that will help the middle class BECOME RICH?

People like Chris are so obsessed with the idea that there are rich people out there buying things that he can't, that he thinks the solution is to take away their money so they're just as miserable as he is. How that's going to make "his" life any better he hasn't seemed to have contemplated. It won't. Here's a novel approach! Instead of trying to make the rich poorer? Why don't we do some things that will help the middle class BECOME RICH?

I made 100K last year and this. I am not miserable.

But you did not answer the question.

I vote for the millionaire.

And my kids will still get a great education.

So you are good with military pensions and healthcare being slashed because taxes are too low to pay for them?

:eusa_think: Seems to this average Joe that the qualifying trait as to the corruptibility of a politician is simply the number and quality of elections financed to date.

Seems that way to a lot of us Joe. Get the money out of Politics so that our elected officials can do what we elected them to do... serve the PEOPLE, not the contributors.

Transparency is the key. As long as Americans have disposable income, money will be spent trying to influence the market environment... it is expected. The trick is to ensure that every dollar given to a campaign or cause is accountable to a living human who bleeds and every advertisement published is signed by a living, breathing human.

You do remember that Barak O'Bamma spent 730,000,000 dollars to beat a 72 year old, crippled, former POW and Navy veteran. Were you complaining about the ridiculous money in politics then? Soros had been quoted as saying he would spend a billion dollars to fight President Bush and the Republicans, I wonder where Barry got 3/4s of a billion dollars to buy the Presidency?

He paid taxes as well, dipstick. He paid for what he uses, and then considerably more. Furthermore, taxes don't pay for utilities.

How ignorant are you?

"important" to whom? I don't give a damn if your kids get an education or whether your mother gets take care of. We wouldn't have a debt if it wasn't for ticks like you. Government doesn't make food and water safe. Private corporations have been doing research since the beginning of the industrial revolution. Aside from the police, the courts and the military, there is nothing government does that people can't do privately for themselves.

So you are good with military pensions and healthcare being slashed because taxes are too low to pay for them?

Taxes are not too low to pay for military pensions. People should pay for their own healthcare, not expect the taxpayers to pick up the tab.

He paid taxes as well, dipstick. He paid for what he uses, and then considerably more. Furthermore, taxes don't pay for utilities.

Ummm... yes they do... well they help. Ever wonder why people in rural communities pay the same rates for utilities as people in the Cities? It's much more costly to run and maintain lines in rural communities than it is in urban centers. The cost of those utilities are subsidized... sometimes by the companies' themselves(raising the rates accordingly on everyone), and sometimes they are subsidized by government.

Forum List

Back