$ for sex/drugs

Absolutely, how could anyone doubt increasing the number of stoned aids patients would be good for the economy?

Hypothetically, if the level of irresponsible drug users outnumbered the responcible drug users, it would not matter much from the civil liberties side of things.

Do you believe legal alcohol consumption causes more unproductivity than it contributes to the economy?

The Only Reason Prostitution Is Illegal Is Because Of The (2) Two Factors That's Listed Below.

1. The U.S. Government Can't Tax Sex Since Sex Is A Human Right (Freedom) Which Is A Right That Can't Be Given And/Or Taken By No Governments.

2. If Prostitution Was Legal It Would Take The Power Away From Women Because Men Would Take Less Shit From Women Along With Marriages Being At A Low Rate Which Would Lead To The U.S. Courts Losing Major Money.

I'm not a Pro-Prostitution Supporter but I think that Prostitution should be Legal in The U.S. on a national level in all (50) Fifty States that will required Mandatory Monthly Tests, Etc but with no taxes associated in this Industry under no circumstances

The U.S. Prostitutes & The Customers will be licensed for safety purposes concerning Anti-Identity Theft factors but all licenses will be free.

The U.S. Prostitutes & The Customers don't need no Brothels, Paid Permits, Etc to participate in The Sex Industry World under no circumstances.

The Filthy Gay Agenda (The LGBT Association)
won their Fight at The U.S. Supreme Court so therefore The Pro-Prostitution Supporters need to get together & take their case to The U.S. Supreme Court to fight to win their case to legalize & protect their interests.

Hint!: -> If Anyone think that The Filthy Gay Agenda (The LGBT Association) is more Ethical than Prostitution then I've a Bridge to sell You because if I had to choose I'll choose Prostitution over The Filthy Gay Agenda (The LGBT Association) any day, anytime, And/Or anywhere.

The main point is The U.S. can't make one unethical factor legal & let the other unethical factors etc remain illegal which is a violation of The Equal Protection Of The Law Clause.
My how spamulicious of you...Go back to your own distorted dead thread...

One has nothing to do with the other. :slap:

Not sure what you mean.

Avenues for consumers to spend money constitute both civil liberties and means of increasing the economy.

How would you identify one activity from another? A high-priced hooker answers a call at a penthouse and brings drugs with her. Is she hooking or dealing? No one would ever know.

How would you identify one activity from another? A high-priced hooker answers a call at a penthouse and brings drugs with her. Is she hooking or dealing. No one would ever know.

She could do both for all I care.

The drugs could be apart of the experience.

How would you identify one activity from another? A high-priced hooker answers a call at a penthouse and brings drugs with her. Is she hooking or dealing. No one would ever know.

She could do both for all I care.

The drugs could be apart of the paid experience.

Then you might as well leave well enough alone. Making laws for prostitution under that premise would be strictly for the birds.

The supposedly pro-capitalist party of America is vehemently opposed to the sale of sex and recreational drugs. Two legitimate enterprises which contribute to the economy.

Why is there such opposition to prostitution and the drug industry from those that also parade civil liberties and economic freedom?

They want you sober and frustrated making it more likely that you reach out to their religion for guidance.

Then you might as well leave well enough alone. Making laws for prostitution under that premise would be strictly for the birds.

Yeah, you might not know this about me, but I view the state as illegitimate.

Selling sex is a legitimate business practice. Selling drugs is a legitimate business practice.

I am not asking the government to make laws making it legal, which btw, is a really stupid thing that governments do.

The supposedly pro-capitalist party of America is vehemently opposed to the sale of sex and recreational drugs. Two legitimate enterprises which contribute to the economy.

Why is there such opposition to prostitution and the drug industry from those that also parade civil liberties and economic freedom?
I know it's really really hard for liberals but the word capitalism is not synonymous with 'let's make money on any goddamn thing we want to'. The word for that is anarchy. Anarchists are leftists, not conservatives.

It should be a state right, and I think it still is, Nevada has it. Lobby the people of the state instead of blaming conservatives, many states are not conservative strongholds and prostitution is not legal.

Yeah, you might not know this about me, but I view the state as illegitimate.

Selling sex is a legitimate business practice. Selling drugs is a legitimate business practice.

I am not asking the government to make laws making it legal, which btw, is a really stupid thing that governments do.
Ah, I see. You have the authority to dictate what is legal or not and the states are usurping your edicts. I would form an army and teach them who's boss.

I know it's really really hard for liberals but the word capitalism is not synonymous with 'let's make money on any goddamn thing we want to'.

Call it whatever the fuck you want, it is as legitimate a business practice as anything else.

It should be a state right, and I think it still is, Nevada has it. Lobby the people of the state instead of blaming conservatives, many states are not conservative strongholds and prostitution is not legal.

No, it should not.

The state and its constituents have no legitimacy in determining anything. People are going to prostitute themselves and sell drugs no matter what the fascist regime has to say about it. My contention is that the state should stop trying so hard to stop it from happening.

The last thing you want is your sex worker to show up drug addled and not being able to get his dick hard.

Call it whatever the fuck you want, it is as legitimate a business practice as anything else.

The state and its constituents have no legitimacy in determining anything. People are going to do prostitute themselves and sell drugs no matter what the fascist regime has to say about it. My contention is that the state should stop trying so hard to stop it from happening.
I don't think you understand the word "legitimate'.

I don't think you understand the word "legitimate'.

It is pretty clear you do not understand the meaning of the word.

You view the established law as the authority on what is legitimate. By no means is that factually or philosophically the case.

Selling drugs is a legitimate business practice.

No! :slap::slap::slap:

Why not?

Is it because the law says otherwise? It is because you say otherwise? Is that the only basis you have for declaring it illegitimate?

You are going to have to do better than that. :mm::mm::mm:

Because with the unmitigated distribution of drugs like a bull in a China Shop, people would inject, snort, smoke or blow themselves into oblivion.

Because with the unmitigated distribution of drugs like a bull in a China Shop, people would inject, snort, smoke or blow themselves into oblivion.

Irrelevant.

Whether that would happen or not, that does nothing to hinder the legitimacy of the practice.

You are conflating not liking something with it being illegitimate.

Absolutely, how could anyone doubt increasing the number of stoned aids patients would be good for the economy?

Hypothetically, if the level of irresponsible drug users outnumbered the responcible drug users, it would not matter much from the civil liberties side of things.

Do you believe legal alcohol consumption causes more unproductivity than it contributes to the economy?
Perhaps it does since the industry creates a great many jobs and the products are taxed so heavily, but more importantly, we proved it is impractical to try to stop alcohol consumption since it has been an important part of our culture for so long. The same is not true about drugs.

From a health and safety perspective, when you buy a bottle of scotch, you know what you are getting, but when you buy drugs on the street, you don't. The same is true if you buy sex on the streets, so from a health and safety perspective, if prostitution and drugs were legalized, they would have to be regulated and from a civil rights perspective would this make people freer or less free to enjoy them?

"Legitimate enterprises" lol

Forum List

Back