$ for sex/drugs

Is the op a meth head whore or a fat pothead who can't get laid?

Inquiring minds want to know

2970a41afcbc14c5bbb9baf02c19988f055fc43c8ec96afe6e229fbaae98e312.jpg
You insult yourself with every post

The Only Reason Prostitution Is Illegal Is Because Of The (2) Two Factors That's Listed Below.

1. The U.S. Government Can't Tax Sex Since Sex Is A Human Right (Freedom) Which Is A Right That Can't Be Given And/Or Taken By No Governments.

2. If Prostitution Was Legal It Would Take The Power Away From Women Because Men Would Take Less Shit From Women Along With Marriages Being At A Low Rate Which Would Lead To The U.S. Courts Losing Major Money.

I'm not a Pro-Prostitution Supporter but I think that Prostitution should be Legal in The U.S. on a national level in all (50) Fifty States that will required Mandatory Monthly Tests, Etc but with no taxes associated in this Industry under no circumstances

The U.S. Prostitutes & The Customers will be licensed for safety purposes concerning Anti-Identity Theft factors but all licenses will be free.

The U.S. Prostitutes & The Customers don't need no Brothels, Paid Permits, Etc to participate in The Sex Industry World under no circumstances.

The Filthy Gay Agenda (The LGBT Association)
won their Fight at The U.S. Supreme Court so therefore The Pro-Prostitution Supporters need to get together & take their case to The U.S. Supreme Court to fight to win their case to legalize & protect their interests.

Hint!: -> If Anyone think that The Filthy Gay Agenda (The LGBT Association) is more Ethical than Prostitution then I've a Bridge to sell You because if I had to choose I'll choose Prostitution over The Filthy Gay Agenda (The LGBT Association) any day, anytime, And/Or anywhere.

The main point is The U.S. can't make one unethical factor legal & let the other unethical factors etc remain illegal which is a violation of The Equal Protection Of The Law Clause.
My how spamulicious of you...Go back to your own distorted dead thread...
The main point is The U.S. can't make one unethical factor legal & let the other unethical factors etc remain illegal which is a violation of The Equal Protection Of The Law Clause.

The US should stay out of it altogether.

The state is always looking for ways to get its filthy mitts on everybody's wallets.

True Indeed!

Furthermore On Another Note The Pro-Prostitution Supporters need to get together immediately & take their case to The U.S. Supreme Court to fight to win their case to legalize & protect their interests.

The Stalker Moonglow The Real Question should be "How Many Times Is You Going To Stalk Me?".

I don't know why you think that I care about your opinions/views because you is a "Nobody" in my world.

The last time that I checked this wasn't your Website And/or your thread therefore I will continue to post on any website And/Or thread that I choose to as long as it's not yours.

Furthermore, On Another Note Please go do The U.S. a "Big" favor & go play in traffic.

Thank You!

Peace!
So we get the idea you hate gay people, now crawl back under your rock...

The supposedly pro-capitalist party of America is vehemently opposed to the sale of sex and recreational drugs. Two legitimate enterprises which contribute to the economy.

Why is there such opposition to prostitution and the drug industry from those that also parade civil liberties and economic freedom?

History provres what drugs and sex without responsibility does to a nation, including our own recent history.

The beginning of the end of this nation started with the acid head free sex communist hippy generation [ who now teach and serve themselves in political office }.

I was trying to have a decent life till these freaks came out with free VD called sex and mind blowing drugs. Fems and dems with no limits other than on morals, morals were their enemy.

Now the puss pussyed fools have infected most of our youth with misery. Left theri young for the ceo and political arenas and our poor young have lost all including their nation and rights. Just so a few fems and commies could get drugged and laid. The pigs walloring at Woodshit in 68 are now walloring in ceo money.

Governments as a matter of course develop an ever-expanding patriarchal attitude toward the citizenry that comes with the position of authority, rendering citizens little more than children in need of guidance.

It's why we have a 2nd Amendment, in case it gets real bad.

I agree. States become more openly authoritarian overtime as its authority becomes entrenched. That is why it irks me hearing people declare the established law as determining what is and is not legitimate.

Last edited:
The Only Reason Prostitution Is Illegal Is Because Of The (2) Two Factors That's Listed Below.

1. The U.S. Government Can't Tax Sex Since Sex Is A Human Right (Freedom) Which Is A Right That Can't Be Given And/Or Taken By No Governments.

2. If Prostitution Was Legal It Would Take The Power Away From Women Because Men Would Take Less Shit From Women Along With Marriages Being At A Low Rate Which Would Lead To The U.S. Courts Losing Major Money.

I'm not a Pro-Prostitution Supporter but I think that Prostitution should be Legal in The U.S. on a national level in all (50) Fifty States that will required Mandatory Monthly Tests, Etc but with no taxes associated in this Industry under no circumstances

The U.S. Prostitutes & The Customers will be licensed for safety purposes concerning Anti-Identity Theft factors but all licenses will be free.

The U.S. Prostitutes & The Customers don't need no Brothels, Paid Permits, Etc to participate in The Sex Industry World under no circumstances.

won their Fight at The U.S. Supreme Court so therefore The Pro-Prostitution Supporters need to get together & take their case to The U.S. Supreme Court to fight to win their case to legalize & protect their interests.

Hint!: -> If Anyone think that The Filthy Gay Agenda (The LGBT Association) is more Ethical than Prostitution then I've a Bridge to sell You because if I had to choose I'll choose Prostitution over The Filthy Gay Agenda (The LGBT Association) any day, anytime, And/Or anywhere.

The state is always looking for ways to get its filthy mitts on everybody's wallets.

True Indeed!

Furthermore On Another Note The Pro-Prostitution Supporters need to get together immediately & take their case to The U.S. Supreme Court to fight to win their case to legalize & protect their interests.

The Stalker Moonglow The Real Question should be "How Many Times Is You Going To Stalk Me?".

I don't know why you think that I care about your opinions/views because you is a "Nobody" in my world.

The last time that I checked this wasn't your Website And/or your thread therefore I will continue to post on any website And/Or thread that I choose to as long as it's not yours.

Furthermore, On Another Note Please go do The U.S. a "Big" favor & go play in traffic.

Thank You!

Peace!

Your avatar is proof what kind of rock you crawled out of.

The supposedly pro-capitalist party of America is vehemently opposed to the sale of sex and recreational drugs. Two legitimate enterprises which contribute to the economy.

Why is there such opposition to prostitution and the drug industry from those that also parade civil liberties and economic freedom?

History provres what drugs and sex without responsibility does to a nation, including our own recent history.

The beginning of the end of this nation started with the acid head free sex communist hippy generation [ who now teach and serve themselves in political office }.

I was trying to have a decent life till these freaks came out with free VD called sex and mind blowing drugs. Fems and dems with no limits other than on morals, morals were their enemy.

Now the puss pussyed fools have infected most of our youth with misery. Left theri young for the ceo and political arenas and our poor young have lost all including their nation and rights. Just so a few fems and commies could get drugged and laid. The pigs walloring at Woodshit in 68 are now walloring in ceo money.
That's funny since prositution became illegal when women got the right to vote and so did drugs...That was like whey before the acid poppers of the 1960's, like hey man..

Governments as a matter of course develop an ever-expanding patriarchal attitude toward the citizenry that comes with the position of authority, rendering citizens little more than children in need of guidance.

I agree. States become more openly authoritarian overtime as its authority becomes entrenched. That is why it irks me hearing people declare the established law as determining what is and is not legitimate.
Law is law. 2 questions.

1. Are you am American?
2. Is murder for hire a "Legitimate enterprise"?

You still haven't answered who determines legitimacy if not the law makers.

True Indeed!

Thank You!

Peace!

Your avatar is proof what kind of rock you crawled out of.
I prefer metamorphosis rocks how about you?

Law is law. 2 questions.

1. Are you am American?
2. Is murder for hire a "Legitimate enterprise"?
Sure I've been a soldier...

Responsibility is important, I agree.

There are responcible individuals who engage in prostitution and consume drugs. They should not be punished, nor should we engage in population control trying to root out the irresponsible.

This is a nation founded with respect for the individual. The rights of the individual exceed the rights of the collective. At least that was the hope when we started this little failed experiment of ours.

From a health and safety perspective, when you buy a bottle of scotch, you know what you are getting, but when you buy drugs on the street, you don't.

False.

Bootleg alcohol during prohibition was also sketchy and there were often cases of alcohol poisoning.

You can still buy bootleg alcohol at cheaper prices off the black market. Most do not, because when presented with the option, most would rather buy at a higher price from the open and honest market.

The same is true if you buy sex on the streets, so from a health and safety perspective, if prostitution and drugs were legalized, they would have to be regulated and from a civil rights perspective would this make people freer or less free to enjoy them?

Not true.

If prostitution and drug use were no longer attacked by the federal government, honorable capitalists would naturally upgrade that market with good business facilities and honest business practices.
Not without government regulation and that means from a civil rights perspective, consumers would be less free to choose what they want than they are now.

Not without government regulation and that means from a civil rights perspective, consumers would be less free to choose what they want than they are now.

Good thing I do not believe in government regulations.

Due to my ideology, my position can be better described as having the government mind their own fucking business.

Without prostitution and drugs being included in the free market, those enterprises are going to be undertaken using shoddy practices in order to finance abusive criminal factions.

That's funny since prositution became illegal when women got the right to vote and so did drugs...That was like whey before the acid poppers of the 1960's, like hey man..

Stop posting made up crapola. Prostitution was always illegal in most states.
Reason sexual revolutions don't work is because women unlike dogs in heat don't have the biochemical protection from multiple partners. So epedemics of STDs occur when women act like they are in heat instead of love. Got it now ?

Can't hand out really cheap coke, heroin or vicodyn. They can't get MoFo to show up for work everday now?

Actually, handing out free heroin at taxpayer expense is exactly what we should do. Once all the addicts OD, the drug problems in our country will be over.

Forum List

Back