$ for sex/drugs

The problem here is that you are uneducated and moronic.

How are these insults helping your case?

Legality is the very definition of legitimacy. Your own ignorance is not an argument.

There are multiple legitimate definitions.

Classically and philosophically, the use of the term "legitimate" has been used in the context of what is a reality, or what is genuine.

Ok, so if you had cancer, you wouldn't object to being treated by a doctor and hospital that hadn't been licensed or taking cancer medications that hadn't been tested to standards set by the government. You would just trust the free market to keep you safe and healthy.

When I go to a doctor/hospital, I have no fucking idea whether they are following government standards or not. I know that they are not going to intentionally try and kill me if I was undergoing surgery or something. That would not be good for business.

I would only get surgery at a place with a good reputation, and I might still be opposed to people fucking with my insides, no matter what standards they met.

I do not take medication. I have physical and neural issues, yet all types of medication have a high chance of permanently or temporarily fucking you up.

Well if you were an old white person you may feel different, the only mintority I trust are from India far as doctors go.

In case you have'nt noticed white are now hated by most minoritys. Especially old white southerners as Oprah Windbag calls us who say we have to die.

I just went to a black female doc to freeze skin cancers, she had an attitude from hell and left the cancers yet froze the skin beside them,. no way was this accidental. Not one cancer was frozen,only burns next to them. Doctors are NOT immune to prejudice.

Last edited:
I'm still trying to determine if the op is American. I've asked twice & he just skips those posts.

Yes, I am an American citizen.

I prefer to keep most details about my life private though, which is why I do not want to get involved in avenues of discussion that may end up with demands for personal details.

I hope you can respect that.

There should be limits, laws make limits. Limits protect men from themselves.LOL. A child brought into this woeld deserves a father. Most men don't want thier wives out in the streets in heat. Be hot at home or be single. Nothign wrong with being single and dating.
Dictating to others how to live and what to believe is wrong regardless if it's coming from the left or right. What happens between consenting adults is nobody's fucking business other than themselves.

... I just went to a black female doc to freeze skin cancers, she had an attitude from hell and left the cancers yet froze the skin beside them,. no way was this accidental. Not one cancer was frozen,only burns next to them. Doctors are immune to prejudice.
1) That's malpractice. Find a lawyer.

2) Find a different doctor.

I just went to a black female doc to freeze skin cancers, she had an attitude from hell and left the cancers yet froze the skin beside them,. no way was this accidental. Not one cancer was frozen,only burns next to them. Doctors are immune to prejudice.

Doctors in general tend to be arrogant pricks. I disagree with your assessment that the goodness in doctors is determinant by racial relations.

I am white, and I have been with many black doctors in my time, and they were all gentlemen. It is the Jews you have to watch out for :lmao:

Legality is an objective standard and legitimacy is a subjective standard.

Legitimacy in a philosophical context is the authenticity of something.

Legality and legitimacy have no bearing on each other.

The law cannot determine the authenticity of any act. If selling drugs produces money, then it is a legitimate business practice. The state may consider it illegal, but that is irrelevant.
You're just being silly. Who decides what is authentic? It is a purely subjective standard with no general relevance.

Who decides what is authentic?

Logic does. It is not rocket science.

What purpose does selling food serve for a restaurant owner? What purpose does dealing drugs serve for a drug dealer?

There you go.

There should be limits, laws make limits. Limits protect men from themselves.LOL. A child brought into this woeld deserves a father. Most men don't want thier wives out in the streets in heat. Be hot at home or be single. Nothign wrong with being single and dating.
Dictating to others how to live and what to believe is wrong regardless if it's coming from the left or right. What happens between consenting adults is nobody's fucking business other than themselves.

WRONG! It is whoevers business is getting the bill for the crap.
Don't leave your kids on welfare for the state to support with other peoples money. Don't give free insurence to deadbeats while others have to pay $12,000, freaking deductible and $960.00 a mom. payments. To hell with that kind of prejudice.

Nobody should have to take up the slack of the laidback assholes who won't work but do most of the breeding.

Don't leave your kids on welfare for the state to support with other peoples money. Don't give free insurence to deadbeats while others have to pay $12,000, freaking deductible and $960.00 a mom. payments. To hell with that kind of prejudice.

Nobody should have to take up the slack of the laidback assholes who won't work but do most of the breeding.

Solution: Allow business practices and do not force others with the bill.

The government demands payment from everybody for everything, but really does nothing to be entitled to any of it.

I'm still trying to determine if the op is American. I've asked twice & he just skips those posts.

Yes, I am an American citizen.

I prefer to keep most details about my life private though, which is why I do not want to get involved in avenues of discussion that may end up with demands for personal details.

I hope you can respect that.
Fair enough, I just wasn't sure cause you kept calling me mate. I figured if you weren't American the point was moot. I get tired of foreigners trying to influence issues in my country.

... I just went to a black female doc to freeze skin cancers, she had an attitude from hell and left the cancers yet froze the skin beside them,. no way was this accidental. Not one cancer was frozen,only burns next to them. Doctors are immune to prejudice.
1) That's malpractice. Find a lawyer.

2) Find a different doctor.

Bull on that! Find a lawyer so you and your lawyer can be called racist liars? Proof in politics is non existant. No justice is granted in this world of upside down crap. Good is bad and bad is good. The fools even wrote a song with that title,haha.

“Selling sex is a legitimate business practice. Selling drugs is a legitimate business practice.”

Subject to reasonable regulation and restrictions by government, consistent with Commerce Clause jurisprudence.

I'm sorry you're a loser that has to pay for sex and have to live in an altered reality with high speed drugs, you know there is professional help for that.

False.

I do not pay sex or consume drugs.

Nice deflection though. Bet that helps you win plenty of arguments in real life.

My position is founded on the moral basis that I have no state in telling other people what they can do with their bodies. These are victimless crimes, and while you can argue indirect effects (quite poorly), I am not a stalinist who tries to institute population control to condition the perfect society.
Conservatives are infamous for their red herring fallacies; most lack the courage to engage in substantive discourse, get used to it.

It's the pro American party.
When they dictate to others on how to live, what to believe and stick their nose in the personal business of American citizens, they aren't pro-American.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."

"The people can not be all, and always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented in proportion to the importance of the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions it is a lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty. We have had 13. states independant 11. years. There has been one rebellion. That comes to one rebellion in a century and a half for each state. What country ever existed a century and a half without a rebellion? And what country can preserve it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is it's natural manure." -- Thomas Jefferson, 1787

"A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box." -- Frederick Douglass

It's the pro American party.
When they dictate to others on how to live, what to believe and stick their nose in the personal business of American citizens, they aren't pro-American.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."

"The people can not be all, and always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented in proportion to the importance of the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions it is a lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty. We have had 13. states independant 11. years. There has been one rebellion. That comes to one rebellion in a century and a half for each state. What country ever existed a century and a half without a rebellion? And what country can preserve it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is it's natural manure." -- Thomas Jefferson, 1787

"A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box." -- Frederick Douglass
So you're saying you're ready to overthrow the government if you're not allowed to buy sex and drugs on the street?

“Selling sex is a legitimate business practice. Selling drugs is a legitimate business practice.”

Subject to reasonable regulation and restrictions by government, consistent with Commerce Clause jurisprudence.
Define "reasonable". I'd define it in line with Oliver Wendell Holmes' quote about rights and swinging one's fist: when such "business" involves trickery, dishonesty or other actions intended to deprive a person of their rights or consent. Example; barter for sex? Fine. Deliberately or negligently infecting a person with a disease without telling them the truth? No.

Forum List

Back