$ for sex/drugs

One has nothing to do with the other. :slap:

Not sure what you mean.

Avenues for consumers to spend money constitute both civil liberties and means of increasing the economy.
Absolutely, how could anyone doubt increasing the number of stoned aids patients would be good for the economy?
I am sorry you have AIDS...
It only sounds that way to you because your head is planted so far up your ass.

The supposedly pro-capitalist party of America is vehemently opposed to the sale of sex and recreational drugs. Two legitimate enterprises which contribute to the economy.

Why is there such opposition to prostitution and the drug industry from those that also parade civil liberties and economic freedom?

I'm sorry you're a loser that has to pay for sex and have to live in an altered reality with high speed drugs, you know there is professional help for that.

One has nothing to do with the other. :slap:

Not sure what you mean.

Avenues for consumers to spend money constitute both civil liberties and means of increasing the economy.
Absolutely, how could anyone doubt increasing the number of stoned aids patients would be good for the economy?
I am sorry you have AIDS...
It only sounds that way to you because your head is planted so far up your ass.
How can I have my head up my ass? Yours is already there...

The supposedly pro-capitalist party of America is vehemently opposed to the sale of sex and recreational drugs. Two legitimate enterprises which contribute to the economy.

Why is there such opposition to prostitution and the drug industry from those that also parade civil liberties and economic freedom?

I'm sorry you're a loser that has to pay for sex and have to live in an altered reality with high speed drugs, you know there is professional help for that.
Which ones are high speed drugs?

False.

I do not pay sex or consume drugs.

Nice deflection though. Bet that helps you win plenty of arguments in real life.

My position is founded on the moral basis that I have no state in telling other people what they can do with their bodies. These are victimless crimes, and while you can argue indirect effects (quite poorly), I am not a stalinist who tries to institute population control to condition the perfect society.

False.

I do not pay sex or consume drugs.

Nice deflection though. Bet that helps you win plenty of arguments in real life.

My position is founded on the moral basis that I have no state in telling other people what they can do with their bodies. These are victimless crimes, and while you can argue indirect effects (quite poorly), I am not a stalinist who tries to institute population control to condition the perfect society.
I do a shitload of drugs, that are prescribed to me by a doctor...

From a health and safety perspective, when you buy a bottle of scotch, you know what you are getting, but when you buy drugs on the street, you don't.

False.

Bootleg alcohol during prohibition was also sketchy and there were often cases of alcohol poisoning.

You can still buy bootleg alcohol at cheaper prices off the black market. Most do not, because when presented with the option, most would rather buy at a higher price from the open and honest market.

The same is true if you buy sex on the streets, so from a health and safety perspective, if prostitution and drugs were legalized, they would have to be regulated and from a civil rights perspective would this make people freer or less free to enjoy them?

Not true.

If prostitution and drug use were no longer attacked by the federal government, honorable capitalists would naturally upgrade that market with good business facilities and honest business practices.

In this country it's called a republic. Representatives make the laws. It's the basis of our system of governing, so if they can't decide legitimacy, who can?

I hear you.

Still illegitimate. The established law does not determine legitimacy, since the established law is illegitimate itself.

Nothing substantive? I quoted YOU ya dumbfuck.

Here's something substantive for ya. You CLEARLY have no idea what LEGITIMATE means.

Still not substantive at all.

Just deflection. No arguments. '

Tell me what the constitutes legitimacy mate? I would love to hear it.

The Only Reason Prostitution Is Illegal Is Because Of The (2) Two Factors That's Listed Below.

1. The U.S. Government Can't Tax Sex Since Sex Is A Human Right (Freedom) Which Is A Right That Can't Be Given And/Or Taken By No Governments.

2. If Prostitution Was Legal It Would Take The Power Away From Women Because Men Would Take Less Shit From Women Along With Marriages Being At A Low Rate Which Would Lead To The U.S. Courts Losing Major Money.

I'm not a Pro-Prostitution Supporter but I think that Prostitution should be Legal in The U.S. on a national level in all (50) Fifty States that will required Mandatory Monthly Tests, Etc but with no taxes associated in this Industry under no circumstances

The U.S. Prostitutes & The Customers will be licensed for safety purposes concerning Anti-Identity Theft factors but all licenses will be free.

The U.S. Prostitutes & The Customers don't need no Brothels, Paid Permits, Etc to participate in The Sex Industry World under no circumstances.

The Filthy Gay Agenda (The LGBT Association)
won their Fight at The U.S. Supreme Court so therefore The Pro-Prostitution Supporters need to get together & take their case to The U.S. Supreme Court to fight to win their case to legalize & protect their interests.

Hint!: -> If Anyone think that The Filthy Gay Agenda (The LGBT Association) is more Ethical than Prostitution then I've a Bridge to sell You because if I had to choose I'll choose Prostitution over The Filthy Gay Agenda (The LGBT Association) any day, anytime, And/Or anywhere.

The main point is The U.S. can't make one unethical factor legal & let the other unethical factors etc remain illegal which is a violation of The Equal Protection Of The Law Clause.
My how spamulicious of you...Go back to your own distorted dead thread...
The main point is The U.S. can't make one unethical factor legal & let the other unethical factors etc remain illegal which is a violation of The Equal Protection Of The Law Clause.

The US should stay out of it altogether.

The state is always looking for ways to get its filthy mitts on everybody's wallets.

True Indeed!

Furthermore On Another Note The Pro-Prostitution Supporters need to get together immediately & take their case to The U.S. Supreme Court to fight to win their case to legalize & protect their interests.

The Stalker Moonglow The Real Question should be "How Many Times Is You Going To Stalk Me?".

I don't know why you think that I care about your opinions/views because you is a "Nobody" in my world.

The last time that I checked this wasn't your Website And/or your thread therefore I will continue to post on any website And/Or thread that I choose to as long as it's not yours.

Furthermore, On Another Note Please go do The U.S. a "Big" favor & go play in traffic.

Thank You!

Peace!

In this country it's called a republic. Representatives make the laws. It's the basis of our system of governing, so if they can't decide legitimacy, who can?

I hear you.

Still illegitimate. The established law does not determine legitimacy, since the established law is illegitimate itself.
Someone overdosed on fruit loops this morning

Is the op a meth head whore or a fat pothead who can't get laid?

Inquiring minds want to know

2970a41afcbc14c5bbb9baf02c19988f055fc43c8ec96afe6e229fbaae98e312.jpg

Governments as a matter of course develop an ever-expanding patriarchal attitude toward the citizenry that comes with the position of authority, rendering citizens little more than children in need of guidance.

It's why we have a 2nd Amendment, in case it gets real bad.

Forum List

Back