For the last time, I'm gonna try to educate the left on GUNS; Can't take ignorance any longer.

Moron journalist Tom Brokaw called for a ban on the "AR-14" today. MSNBC morons said 2nd amendment covers guns...not "weapons of war". I can't take it anymore. My final attempt to educate them.

Guns: An AR-15 shoots a TINY bullet...a .223. That bullet is HALF THE size of a standard cops pistol bullet...a .45. Plus....pistols have big hollow point bullets...far deadlier. In fact...so deadly...they aren't allowed in war. That's right....the hollow point pistol bullet is banned from wars by the 1899 Hague Convention treaty. The .223 bullet an AR shoots? Army and Marine troops complain that they aren't deadly enough in war. They created the 6.8 round to try to fix it....which the standard AR-15 doesn't shoot.

Guns: 30 round magazines for a .223 AR??? GUESS WHAT??? They make 30 round mags for Glocks...that shoot the far larger and far deadlier hollow point bullets. AR15s are almost all semi auto...not full auto. Almost none are full auto.

**A side note: A gunman with a rifle is also FAR EASIER to disarm than one with a pistol. Imagine trying to pry away a broom from a guy vs prying away a fork. The larger gun is by far easier to grab...control...and wrestle away.

2nd Amendment: Libs are now saying the Founders meant muskets....not "Weapons of War". Hey idiots....in 1776....muskets WERE WEAPONS OF WAR

View attachment 78100

I'll add more later. Can't overwhelm the ignorant brains reading this.

I would bet that you got some "sexual thrill" out of explaining to us your obvious LOVE of guns.....

Now go and explain the DIFFERENCE to the families of those 50 poor people killed by the same gun you seem to love......That should prove "comforting" to them....

I don't give a fuck if you label an AR-15 your personal dildo.....it is STILL a very, very lethal weapon that should not be in the hands of everybody....including the terrorists that YOU ARE AIDING in getting those guns readily.

It is a dangerous weapon. Can you tell my how or why it's more dangerous in a building than a Glock pistol with a 30 round magazine and .45 hollow points? Because I can give 5 reasons why the Glock is more dangerous.

And BTW...I'm not a huge fan of the AR15. For the same reasons I made this thread....it is a WAY WAY overrated weapon for short range defense.

Gun control assholes want to take away the rights of law abiding gun owners. The question is why?

Hey, was this latest domestic terrorist "law abiding" Seems like he was right up till be started murdering people.

See the problem? All the terrorists will be law abiding till they aren't.

Get rid of all assault style weapons. Pretty simple concept really.
Australia confiscated 650,000 guns. Murders and suicides plummeted.

Did Australia have a Second Amendment? Oh....

Guess it's a more advanced society and people.

You bet. Direct descendants of criminals. Murders and suicides have not plummeted...at least that's not evidenced by that laughable article.

This is garbage, btw, that would be laughed out of any statistical classroom:

"However, the paper's findings about suicide were statistically significant — and astounding. Buying back 3,500 guns correlated with a 74 percent drop in firearm suicides. Non-gun suicides didn't increase to make up the decline."

Lolololol...no, the findings are not statistically significant at all. The CORRELATION means NOTHING the way it is presented here. And the author knows that. He counts on hysterical gun grabbers to gobble it up. And they do.

Own and permitted to carry, so I'm not sure what to do with your labeling criteria other than to write it off as myopic partisanshit. But you as an expert? Nah, you're too emotional about this. As for how a society began? Slavers and genocidal land grabbers ain't a lot better in my mind. I'm sure you disagree. But yes, the Australians seem much more coherent when it comes to dealing with guns than americans can manage to be. Pretty obvious to even the most casual of observers.

The us wasn't founded by slavers and genocidal land grabbers, lol. Typical commie bs.

I don't give a fuck if you label an AR-15 your personal dildo.....it is STILL a very, very lethal weapon that should not be in the hands of everybody....including the terrorists that YOU ARE AIDING in getting those guns readily

Makes you wonder why millions of AR15s have been sold? Not very lethal, aren't for assault purposes, much better guns out there to kill with.

So why do the gun nutters buy so many of them a person might ask.

Must be millions of varmit hunters out there. I am surprised there are any varmints left.

So it must be that the gun nutters love the AR cause it's scary looking. You can dress it up in all the finery a real assault rifle would have and prance around in the woods and play army with a scary looking weapon.

Is that the reason nutters love the AR15?

Though that little .223 round killed effectively in the night club.

All of the above. It's the "cool" gun. Like a Corvette. It's the video game gun. It is the most despised gun of liberals. All sorts of reasons it's so popular.

It's use by special forces make it popular. But one must know WHY they adapted to it instead of the MP5. And that was the 9mm MP5 was not as effective at taking down airfields....due to huge long runways and open space.

Inside a building at closer ranges??? MANY guns are better than an AR15. The MP5. A .45 cal pistol. My personal favorite is the .40 cal UMP sub gun. I won't go into all of them. But an AR15 inside a building isn't close to the best choice but many fall for the "cool gun" nonsense and want one. Many SWAT teams are guilty of this too.

You bet. Direct descendants of criminals. Murders and suicides have not plummeted...at least that's not evidenced by that laughable article.

This is garbage, btw, that would be laughed out of any statistical classroom:

"However, the paper's findings about suicide were statistically significant — and astounding. Buying back 3,500 guns correlated with a 74 percent drop in firearm suicides. Non-gun suicides didn't increase to make up the decline."

Lolololol...no, the findings are not statistically significant at all. The CORRELATION means NOTHING the way it is presented here. And the author knows that. He counts on hysterical gun grabbers to gobble it up. And they do.

Own and permitted to carry, so I'm not sure what to do with your labeling criteria other than to write it off as myopic partisanshit. But you as an expert? Nah, you're too emotional about this. As for how a society began? Slavers and genocidal land grabbers ain't a lot better in my mind. I'm sure you disagree. But yes, the Australians seem much more coherent when it comes to dealing with guns than americans can manage to be. Pretty obvious to even the most casual of observers.

The us wasn't founded by slavers and genocidal land grabbers, lol. Typical commie bs.

Actually it was, but every nation's govt engages in propaganda so of course, you were not taught the truth openly in your state sponsored imprinting. That doesn't discount the abject reality that the founding fathers were slavers, that the constitution was silent on, thus allowing slavery, and the continent was over run via a centuries long canpaign of genocide. If you cannot deal with the reality that is another matter.

So it must be that the gun nutters love the AR cause it's scary looking. You can dress it up in all the finery a real assault rifle would have and prance around in the woods and play army with a scary looking weapon.

Good marketing by the gun manufacturers and their NRA lobbyists.....Of course that type of rifle appeals to the imbeciles who like to play macho in compensating for their low self-esteem.

Gun control assholes want to take away the rights of law abiding gun owners. The question is why?

Alcohol kills more people than guns but they are not proposing to ban alcohol. Drugs kill thousands but the left wants to legalize drugs. Illegals kill over 3,000 Americans each year yet the left defends illegals pouring into our country.

So why the lefts obsession about banning guns hmmm? I suspect its because they know it pisses off conservatives and there's not much more to it than that. That's just how petty and low the left are.

Smoking kills 25 people for every gun death, and that includes suicides ...

I disagree on the reason though. They only want the State to be armed

Good marketing by the gun manufacturers and their NRA lobbyists.....Of course that type of rifle appeals to the imbeciles who like to play macho in compensating for their low self-esteem.

From the guy who thinks you can stop terrorists by outlawing guns ...

You all are right about that....the AR15 is like the Jeep of rifles....very customizable but VERY overrated.

The AR15 is good for putting a tiny bullet on target at a mid to long range....with low stopping power. Soldiers have complained often of its lack of power.

That said....the same hype has caused libs to fall for the AR15 hype and think it's the most evil weapon on Earth.

Australia is an island. Are you ready to build a huge wall against Mexico??
Absolutely. Just mine the border, that'll stop them.
So you don't want "assault style weapons" (a hilariously ignorant comment) but you do want to place mines all along the border that will indiscriminately kill - including children and animals? :eusa_doh:

Typical ignorant libtard...

Then you should move there. Immediately. Since you find liberty too scary. There are plenty of "advanced" oppressive nanny state's that would welcome you with open arms junior...

I knew trying to educate libs on human weapons would dissolve into a kindergarten level of childish responses.

If the getaway driver in a bank robbery is JUST as guilty as the bank robbers.....Then ALL these morons who support the continuing sale of a lethal rifle such as the AR-15 whose only real purpose is to kill as many people as possible in the shortest time......ARE JUST AS COMPLICIT in the crime as the deranged shooter.

In the same way that MORE cars on the road do NOT equal less car accidents, the ease in selling these types of weapons is INSANE.

(but, of course, gun nuts get sexual satisfaction about posting all that "knowledge" about guns.....Its a form of compensating for some other depravity.

Forum List

Back