For the last time, I'm gonna try to educate the left on GUNS; Can't take ignorance any longer.

I knew trying to educate libs on human weapons would dissolve into a kindergarten level of childish responses.

You're free to take that "knowledge" about guns and shove it up your ass........

Did that "harmless" little gun you seem to love so much kill 50 and maimed another 50 in a brief number of minutes???? YES or NO?

And BTW...I'm not a huge fan of the AR15. For the same reasons I made this thread....it is a WAY WAY overrated weapon for short range defense.

"Comfort" the families of those 50 dead people with THAT erudite explanation.....

If the getaway driver in a bank robbery is JUST as guilty as the bank robbers.....Then ALL these morons who support the continuing sale of a lethal rifle such as the AR-15 whose only real purpose is to kill as many people as possible in the shortest time......ARE JUST AS COMPLICIT in the crime as the deranged shooter

That is one of the most retarded analogies I've ever seen. So by your logic, if you think cars should be legal, you are guilty of bank robbery as well.

You do show how mentally deranged you are that you can't think of any reason for shooting a projectile other than to kill people. I hope you're under observation as you write this in a psycho ward somewhere. Have you discussed your obsession over killing people with the nice doctor? Be sure to tell him or he can't help you

A 223 bullet for an M-16 or AR-15 are smaller for two reasons.
1. The ability to carry more ammo into combat.
2. Long range hiking means less weight..
The bullet when fired, hits the target and rolls through the body, causing more damage..

Ok. So you're saying a .223 bullet fired from an AR at 25 yards will do more damage to a human than a Glock .45 hollow point?? What about a .357 mag revolver hollow point???

This should be interesting.
25 yards, hell with an AR-15 I can plink your azz at 800-1000 meters, so I'd fuck you first..

Thats pretty impressive since the effective range of the AR is around 550 meters.

That is one of the most retarded analogies I've ever seen. So by your logic, if you think cars should be legal, you are guilty of bank robbery as well.

Check out whatever you have left of a conscience....since you're probably also an evangelical christian. You are COMPLICIT to the crime in advocating that EVERYONE should have that type of weapon.

Get rid of all assault style weapons. Pretty simple concept really.
Australia confiscated 650,000 guns. Murders and suicides plummeted.

Australia is an island. Are you ready to build a huge wall against Mexico??
Absolutely. Just mine the border, that'll stop them.
So you don't want "assault style weapons" (a hilariously ignorant comment) but you do want to place mines all along the border that will indiscriminately kill - including children and animals? :eusa_doh:

Typical ignorant libtard...
Put up warning signs in any language necessary, of course. And a fence to keep out animals. So no indiscriminate killing, just retards would get blown up.

Moron journalist Tom Brokaw called for a ban on the "AR-14" today. MSNBC morons said 2nd amendment covers guns...not "weapons of war". I can't take it anymore. My final attempt to educate them.

Guns: An AR-15 shoots a TINY bullet...a .223. That bullet is HALF THE size of a standard cops pistol bullet...a .45. Plus....pistols have big hollow point bullets...far deadlier. In fact...so deadly...they aren't allowed in war. That's right....the hollow point pistol bullet is banned from wars by the 1899 Hague Convention treaty. The .223 bullet an AR shoots? Army and Marine troops complain that they aren't deadly enough in war. They created the 6.8 round to try to fix it....which the standard AR-15 doesn't shoot.

Guns: 30 round magazines for a .223 AR??? GUESS WHAT??? They make 30 round mags for Glocks...that shoot the far larger and far deadlier hollow point bullets. AR15s are almost all semi auto...not full auto. Almost none are full auto.

**A side note: A gunman with a rifle is also FAR EASIER to disarm than one with a pistol. Imagine trying to pry away a broom from a guy vs prying away a fork. The larger gun is by far easier to grab...control...and wrestle away.

2nd Amendment: Libs are now saying the Founders meant muskets....not "Weapons of War". Hey idiots....in 1776....muskets WERE WEAPONS OF WAR

View attachment 78100

I'll add more later. Can't overwhelm the ignorant brains reading this.

sidebyside.223.png

this is your head ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ....................... this is your head after a .223 hits it ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

any questions from IDIOTS?

I knew trying to educate libs on human weapons would dissolve into a kindergarten level of childish responses.

You're free to take that "knowledge" about guns and shove it up your ass........

Did that "harmless" little gun you seem to love so much kill 50 and maimed another 50 in a brief number of minutes???? YES or NO?

Yes. It did. And ANY other semi auto gun (pistols included) would've done the same. What's your point?

Why? How about we eliminate all internet communications so that we don't have to hear the anti-constitutional views of assholes like you? :cuckoo:
You have a right to arms, not any fucking arms ever made. Like, you're not allowed rocket launchers, tank cannons, nukes... So your 2nd Amendment right has never been absolute. You knew that, right?

Gun control assholes want to take away the rights of law abiding gun owners. The question is why?

Alcohol kills more people than guns but they are not proposing to ban alcohol. Drugs kill thousands but the left wants to legalize drugs. Illegals kill over 3,000 Americans each year yet the left defends illegals pouring into our country.

So why the lefts obsession about banning guns hmmm? I suspect its because they know it pisses off conservatives and there's not much more to it than that. That's just how petty and low the left are.

Alcohol has all kinds of regulations. And high proofs are banned .

What is the purpose of an AR ? Oh enlightend one!!

What high proof alcohol is banned? I can walk into any liquor store and buy 190 proof right now.

Did Australia have a Second Amendment? Oh....

Guess it's a more advanced society and people.

You bet. Direct descendants of criminals. Murders and suicides have not plummeted...at least that's not evidenced by that laughable article.

This is garbage, btw, that would be laughed out of any statistical classroom:

"However, the paper's findings about suicide were statistically significant — and astounding. Buying back 3,500 guns correlated with a 74 percent drop in firearm suicides. Non-gun suicides didn't increase to make up the decline."

Lolololol...no, the findings are not statistically significant at all. The CORRELATION means NOTHING the way it is presented here. And the author knows that. He counts on hysterical gun grabbers to gobble it up. And they do.

Own and permitted to carry, so I'm not sure what to do with your labeling criteria other than to write it off as myopic partisanshit. But you as an expert? Nah, you're too emotional about this. As for how a society began? Slavers and genocidal land grabbers ain't a lot better in my mind. I'm sure you disagree. But yes, the Australians seem much more coherent when it comes to dealing with guns than americans can manage to be. Pretty obvious to even the most casual of observers.

The us wasn't founded by slavers and genocidal land grabbers, lol. Typical commie bs.

Actually it was, but every nation's govt engages in propaganda so of course, you were not taught the truth openly in your state sponsored imprinting. That doesn't discount the abject reality that the founding fathers were slavers, that the constitution was silent on, thus allowing slavery, and the continent was over run via a centuries long canpaign of genocide. If you cannot deal with the reality that is another matter.
You are the one spouting propaganda, loon. This country was founded and settled by people that I actually descend from. Not genocidal, not slavers, not land grabbers. Just ordinary working people with a firm sense of their own identity.

Unlike commies who identify with other groups based on fairy tales they've been taught by other commies.

Moron journalist Tom Brokaw called for a ban on the "AR-14" today. MSNBC morons said 2nd amendment covers guns...not "weapons of war". I can't take it anymore. My final attempt to educate them.

Guns: An AR-15 shoots a TINY bullet...a .223. That bullet is HALF THE size of a standard cops pistol bullet...a .45. Plus....pistols have big hollow point bullets...far deadlier. In fact...so deadly...they aren't allowed in war. That's right....the hollow point pistol bullet is banned from wars by the 1899 Hague Convention treaty. The .223 bullet an AR shoots? Army and Marine troops complain that they aren't deadly enough in war. They created the 6.8 round to try to fix it....which the standard AR-15 doesn't shoot.

Guns: 30 round magazines for a .223 AR??? GUESS WHAT??? They make 30 round mags for Glocks...that shoot the far larger and far deadlier hollow point bullets. AR15s are almost all semi auto...not full auto. Almost none are full auto.

**A side note: A gunman with a rifle is also FAR EASIER to disarm than one with a pistol. Imagine trying to pry away a broom from a guy vs prying away a fork. The larger gun is by far easier to grab...control...and wrestle away.

2nd Amendment: Libs are now saying the Founders meant muskets....not "Weapons of War". Hey idiots....in 1776....muskets WERE WEAPONS OF WAR

View attachment 78100

I'll add more later. Can't overwhelm the ignorant brains reading this.

sidebyside.223.png

this is your head ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ....................... this is your head after a .223 hits it ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

any questions from IDIOTS?

You can get the same result from just about any gun or bullet.

Why? How about we eliminate all internet communications so that we don't have to hear the anti-constitutional views of assholes like you? :cuckoo:
You have a right to arms, not any fucking arms ever made. Like, you're not allowed rocket launchers, tank cannons, nukes... So your 2nd Amendment right has never been absolute. You knew that, right?
No, we have a right to every weapon ever made, provided we can maintain it. If I want a rocket launcher, I can have one.

And I will have one, if I want one. Your stupid piddly ass bed wetter gun grabber laws are irrelevant.

No, we have a right to every weapon ever made, provided we can maintain it. If I want a rocket launcher, I can have one.

And I will have one, if I want one. Your stupid piddly ass bed wetter gun grabber laws are irrelevant.
So you're saying that anyone in the US can own a nuke? Umm... No.

If the getaway driver in a bank robbery is JUST as guilty as the bank robbers.....Then ALL these morons who support the continuing sale of a lethal rifle such as the AR-15 whose only real purpose is to kill as many people as possible in the shortest time......ARE JUST AS COMPLICIT in the crime as the deranged shooter.

In the same way that MORE cars on the road do NOT equal less car accidents, the ease in selling these types of weapons is INSANE.

(but, of course, gun nuts get sexual satisfaction about posting all that "knowledge" about guns.....Its a form of compensating for some other depravity.

^^^^ This liberal just ripped the sale of a "lethal rifle such as the AR15".

Ummm....are there any rifles out there that AREN'T lethal???

BTW....getting shot by a Rem700 .308 deer rifle would be far...far...FAR harder to survive than getting shot by an AR15...even getting shot 2 or 3 times by an AR15.

Yes. It did. And ANY other semi auto gun (pistols included) would've done the same. What's your point?

Then you can take on the challenge of "educating" all would be terrorists on how to get perhaps a CHEAPER and MORE effective weapon to commit their murders....Somehow the crazy bastards who commit mass murders seem to like the AR-15...so, by all means, educate them.

Gun control assholes want to take away the rights of law abiding gun owners. The question is why?

Alcohol kills more people than guns but they are not proposing to ban alcohol. Drugs kill thousands but the left wants to legalize drugs. Illegals kill over 3,000 Americans each year yet the left defends illegals pouring into our country.

So why the lefts obsession about banning guns hmmm? I suspect its because they know it pisses off conservatives and there's not much more to it than that. That's just how petty and low the left are.

Alcohol has all kinds of regulations. And high proofs are banned .

What is the purpose of an AR ? Oh enlightend one!!

What high proof alcohol is banned? I can walk into any liquor store and buy 190 proof right now.

Moonshine is illegal .

Forum List

Back