For the last time, I'm gonna try to educate the left on GUNS; Can't take ignorance any longer.

Moron journalist Tom Brokaw called for a ban on the "AR-14" today. MSNBC morons said 2nd amendment covers guns...not "weapons of war". I can't take it anymore. My final attempt to educate them.

Guns: An AR-15 shoots a TINY bullet...a .223. That bullet is HALF THE size of a standard cops pistol bullet...a .45. Plus....pistols have big hollow point bullets...far deadlier. In fact...so deadly...they aren't allowed in war. That's right....the hollow point pistol bullet is banned from wars by the 1899 Hague Convention treaty. The .223 bullet an AR shoots? Army and Marine troops complain that they aren't deadly enough in war. They created the 6.8 round to try to fix it....which the standard AR-15 doesn't shoot.

Guns: 30 round magazines for a .223 AR??? GUESS WHAT??? They make 30 round mags for Glocks...that shoot the far larger and far deadlier hollow point bullets. AR15s are almost all semi auto...not full auto. Almost none are full auto.

**A side note: A gunman with a rifle is also FAR EASIER to disarm than one with a pistol. Imagine trying to pry away a broom from a guy vs prying away a fork. The larger gun is by far easier to grab...control...and wrestle away.

2nd Amendment: Libs are now saying the Founders meant muskets....not "Weapons of War". Hey idiots....in 1776....muskets WERE WEAPONS OF WAR

View attachment 78100

I'll add more later. Can't overwhelm the ignorant brains reading this.

sidebyside.223.png

this is your head ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ....................... this is your head after a .223 hits it ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

any questions from IDIOTS?

You can get the same result from just about any gun or bullet.

so why are you trying to EDUCATE anyone about small, high velocity bullets having little damage compared to BIG slugs from cop pistols ...??

HUH ?

Moron journalist Tom Brokaw called for a ban on the "AR-14" today. MSNBC morons said 2nd amendment covers guns...not "weapons of war". I can't take it anymore. My final attempt to educate them.

Guns: An AR-15 shoots a TINY bullet...a .223. That bullet is HALF THE size of a standard cops pistol bullet...a .45. Plus....pistols have big hollow point bullets...far deadlier. In fact...so deadly...they aren't allowed in war. That's right....the hollow point pistol bullet is banned from wars by the 1899 Hague Convention treaty. The .223 bullet an AR shoots? Army and Marine troops complain that they aren't deadly enough in war. They created the 6.8 round to try to fix it....which the standard AR-15 doesn't shoot.

Guns: 30 round magazines for a .223 AR??? GUESS WHAT??? They make 30 round mags for Glocks...that shoot the far larger and far deadlier hollow point bullets. AR15s are almost all semi auto...not full auto. Almost none are full auto.

**A side note: A gunman with a rifle is also FAR EASIER to disarm than one with a pistol. Imagine trying to pry away a broom from a guy vs prying away a fork. The larger gun is by far easier to grab...control...and wrestle away.

2nd Amendment: Libs are now saying the Founders meant muskets....not "Weapons of War". Hey idiots....in 1776....muskets WERE WEAPONS OF WAR

View attachment 78100

sidebyside.223.png

this is your head ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ....................... this is your head after a .223 hits it ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I can hit with a 30.06 at twice the range of the AR...yet liberals are fine with that particular rifle.

View attachment 78100

sidebyside.223.png

You can get the same result from just about any gun or bullet.

so why are you trying to EDUCATE anyone about small, high velocity bullets having little damage compared to BIG slugs from cop pistols ...??

HUH ?

Simple. I can't stand watching idiots debating gun control and gun laws...who don't know shit about the guns. It's like watching a drunk football fan yell about what the coach or player should do...and not knowing shit about football.

That's how libs sound regarding guns.

View attachment 78100

sidebyside.223.png

I can hit with a 30.06 at twice the range of the AR...yet liberals are fine with that particular rifle.

and I have a .270 that will out distance a 30.06 ... so what?

.223's are nasty little bastards at closer ranges ... why do you suppose our military carry them?

Gun control assholes want to take away the rights of law abiding gun owners. The question is why?

Alcohol kills more people than guns but they are not proposing to ban alcohol. Drugs kill thousands but the left wants to legalize drugs. Illegals kill over 3,000 Americans each year yet the left defends illegals pouring into our country.

So why the lefts obsession about banning guns hmmm? I suspect its because they know it pisses off conservatives and there's not much more to it than that. That's just how petty and low the left are.

Alcohol has all kinds of regulations. And high proofs are banned .

What is the purpose of an AR ? Oh enlightend one!!

What high proof alcohol is banned? I can walk into any liquor store and buy 190 proof right now.

Moonshine is illegal .

No it's not. The sale of home made spirits is illegal.
I could set up a still in my garage right now as long as i didnt sell the product.
And just so you know moonshine usually runs around 160 proof at best,Everclear which of course is legal as well runs 190 proof.

Get rid of all assault style weapons. Pretty simple concept really.
Australia confiscated 650,000 guns. Murders and suicides plummeted.
Why? How about we eliminate all internet communications so that we don't have to hear the anti-constitutional views of assholes like you? :cuckoo:
You have a right to arms, not any fucking arms ever made. Like, you're not allowed rocket launchers, tank cannons, nukes... So your 2nd Amendment right has never been absolute. You knew that, right?
No, we have a right to every weapon ever made, provided we can maintain it. If I want a rocket launcher, I can have one.

And I will have one, if I want one. Your stupid piddly ass bed wetter gun grabber laws are irrelevant.
So you're saying that anyone in the US can own a nuke? Umm... No.
Yes jack-ass. Yes they can. That very immature and nonsensical libtard response has been well covered. Legally, anyone can own a nuke. Why don't you grow up or go join a juvenile bed-wetter board so that the grown ups can speak here?

View attachment 78100

sidebyside.223.png

.223's are nasty little bastards at closer ranges ... why do you suppose our military carry them?

For the light weight ammo.

Why? How about we eliminate all internet communications so that we don't have to hear the anti-constitutional views of assholes like you? :cuckoo:
You have a right to arms, not any fucking arms ever made. Like, you're not allowed rocket launchers, tank cannons, nukes... So your 2nd Amendment right has never been absolute. You knew that, right?
No, we have a right to every weapon ever made, provided we can maintain it. If I want a rocket launcher, I can have one.

And I will have one, if I want one. Your stupid piddly ass bed wetter gun grabber laws are irrelevant.
So you're saying that anyone in the US can own a nuke? Umm... No.
Yes jack-ass. Yes they can. That very immature and nonsensical libtard response has been well covered. Legally, anyone can own a nuke. Why don't you grow up or go join a juvenile bed-wetter board so that the grown ups can speak here?
The US is trying to stop COUNTRIES from getting nukes, you really think they're just going to let anyone in the US buy one and take it home? :lmao:

The Founders in 1776 didn't intend to allow WEAPONS OF WAR.

They only intended to allow pistols and muskets....which were not used as weapons of war in those days

???? Oh, Lord, have mercy. Muskets were most certainly weapons of war in 1776. Ever hear of the Brown Bess?

(click the photo for the related narrative)​

View attachment 78100

sidebyside.223.png

And what exactly makes you think you can hit further with the .270? Keep in mind I have one of those as well.

Gun control assholes want to take away the rights of law abiding gun owners. The question is why?

Alcohol kills more people than guns but they are not proposing to ban alcohol. Drugs kill thousands but the left wants to legalize drugs. Illegals kill over 3,000 Americans each year yet the left defends illegals pouring into our country.

So why the lefts obsession about banning guns hmmm? I suspect its because they know it pisses off conservatives and there's not much more to it than that. That's just how petty and low the left are.

I own an AR15 and its none of your butt-insky liberal business why so choke on the 2nd amendment. Do you even know what AR stands for? I highly doubt it. If there's one truth in this world its that gun control advocates are ignorant as fuck when it comes to firearms.

Hey, was this latest domestic terrorist "law abiding" Seems like he was right up till be started murdering people.

See the problem? All the terrorists will be law abiding till they aren't.

Assholes aka liberals allow thousands of these foreigners to pour into our country, the FBI says its impossible to vet them, they KILL Americans then assholes aka liberals blame gun owners. WTF

The US is trying to stop COUNTRIES from getting nukes, you really think they're just going to let anyone in the US buy one and take it home? :lmao:

If that's what the NRA wants them to do, right wingers will DIE defending the "right" of anyone who wants a nuke to have one.....Such is the "mentality" of morons.

You still don't get it. A fucking AR 15 is NOT a fucking assault rifle. That clear enough?
You can think that a banana is an apple if you want, but if won't make it so.

Assault weapon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You still don't get it. A fucking AR 15 is NOT a fucking assault rifle. That clear enough?
You can think that a banana is an apple if you want, but if won't make it so.

Assault weapon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The AR-15 is a sport rifle.

Smoking kills 25 people for every gun death, and that includes suicides ...

I disagree on the reason though. They only want the State to be armed

They don't want that either, law enforcement is under assault by the left. The left allows criminals to run amok burning communities, rioting, looting, and the left defends this and attacks law enforcement wtf.

What high proof alcohol is banned? I can walk into any liquor store and buy 190 proof right now.

That poster is a moron why even bother.

Forum List

Back