🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

For the Love of Money...

pbel

Gold Member
Feb 26, 2012
Trial opening for Israel's former foreign minister - Yahoo! News
JERUSALEM (AP) — Israel's hard-line former foreign minister is standing trial on charges of fraud and breach of trust.

Avigdor Lieberman is accused of trying to advance the career of a former diplomat who relayed information to him about a criminal investigation into his business dealings.

Following years of investigations into Lieberman's dealings, charges were filed in January and Lieberman stepped down from his post a short time later. He denies any wrongdoing.

The trial is scheduled to begin later Sunday.

Lieberman was re-elected to parliament on a joint ticket with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, but has indicated that he would quit politics if convicted in the case. That would shake up Israeli politics because Lieberman and his Yisrael Beitenu faction are powerful political players

JERUSALEM (AP) — Israel's hard-line former foreign minister is standing trial on charges of fraud and breach of trust.

Avigdor Lieberman is accused of trying to advance the career of a former diplomat who relayed information to him about a criminal investigation into his business dealings.

Following years of investigations into Lieberman's dealings, charges were filed in January and Lieberman stepped down from his post a short time later. He denies any wrongdoing.

Lieberman was re-elected to parliament on a joint ticket with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, but has indicated that he would quit politics if convicted in the case. That would shake up Israeli politics because Lieberman and his Yisrael Beitenu faction are powerful political players
Jaysus! A corrupt politician! How fucking unusual.

But wait there's more....the guy is an Israeli.

Now THAT makes all the difference. To an anti Semite that is.

Being a Goy hater and your sincere feelings of world anti-Semitism, I understand your justifiable hate of all things Goy...But, the fact is that Liberman is in line with lots of convicted or indicted Politicians in Israel...Get over it Roudy, I don't post out of hate but of the fear that the ME religious kooks on both sides will cause a World War and more Americans will die for this religious folly in the middle of the Horde.

But keep posting like the vulgar Jewish Iranians on the Shas of Holywood, at least now I know its cultural rather than Juvenile insanity, or vise versa.

Being a Goy hater and your sincere feelings of world anti-Semitism, I understand your justifiable hate of all things Goy...But, the fact is that Liberman is in line with lots of convicted or indicted Politicians in Israel...Get over it Roudy, I don't post out of hate but of the fear that the ME religious kooks on both sides will cause a World War and more Americans will die for this religious folly in the middle of the Horde.

But keep posting like the vulgar Jewish Iranians on the Shas of Holywood, at least now I know its cultural rather than Juvenile insanity, or vise versa.
Only in your mind. There are corrupt politicians in every system.

Only an anti Semite would find a corrupt politician and label all the same.

You give yourself away too easily. Hide your anti Semitism a little better next time. Perhaps use those BS catch phrases? Just a suggestion.

Where did Roudy say he hates Goys ?

You give yourself away too easily. Hide your anti Semitism a little better next time. Perhaps use those BS catch phrases? Just a suggestion.

So tell us, how would my alleged antti-Semitism affect the Veracity of what I posted? Jrks like you who obviously act like a wouded warrior against all things not Jewish because you felt the sting of Historic anti-Semitism...I sympathize...

But emotional reasons for posting on these message boards don't affect the veracity or non veracity of what is posted.

So stop using your lame excuse of anti-Semitism!

"Political Corruption in Israel
by URI AVNERY

"HAD HAMLET been a reserve soldier in the Israeli army, he might now declare: 'Something is rotten in the State of Israel!'

"And indeed, something is rotten -

" The President of the State refuses to suspend himself, in face of eight individual accusations of sexual harassment. He whines about a monstrous conspiracy against him and points at Netanyahu’s men in the Likud."

Political Corruption in Israel » Counterpunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

Funny how the more things change...

So tell us, how would my alleged antti-Semitism affect the Veracity of what I posted? Jrks like you who obviously act like a wouded warrior against all things not Jewish because you felt the sting of Historic anti-Semitism...I sympathize...

But emotional reasons for posting on these message boards don't affect the veracity or non veracity of what is posted.

Phillip can babble on and on, but we all know that there is corruption all over the world committed by every group under the sun. When he had the chance, he could have researched about corruption going on in different Middle East countries, but if they didn't involved th Jews, he no doubt felt it was a waste of time.

Survey Finds Bribery, Corruption In Middle East Increasing - Corruption Currents - WSJ

Corruption Continues to Challenge Middle East

JSTOR: An Error Occurred Setting Your User Cookie

Poor Peeballs he's so blinded by his hate that he doesn't realize how stupid he sounds. He's outraged by a corrupt Israeli politician. However the most corrupt, thieving, barbaric, oppressive regimes happen all be the Arab / Muslim entities that are also Israel's enemies, including the Palestinians, which are probably the most disgustingly corrupt of them all. Wot a su'prise.

But of course, non of that seems to cause this outrage and blanket condemnation by the likes of pee balls. No.

Why don't you tell us Peeballs, why is good ol' miss Arafart hiding in Europe with billions of dollars of stolen money that was meant for the Palestinian people? Why does Hamas get hundreds of millions of dollars from financiers like Iran and elsewhere, and instead of investing in helping its "starving, oppressed, sniff, occupied, sniff.." people it comes in the form of missiles and weapons that are aimed as the Israelis?

And some of the money is wired directly into the various leaders foreign bank accounts to be stolen at a later date, just like Arafat.

Last edited:

Poor Peeballs he's so blinded by his hate that he doesn't realize how stupid he sounds. He's outraged by a corrupt Israeli politician. However the most corrupt, thieving, barbaric, oppressive regimes happen all be the Arab / Muslim entities that are also Israel's enemies, including the Palestinians, which are probably the most disgustingly corrupt of them all. Wot a su'prise.

But of course, non of that seems to cause this outrage and blanket condemnation by the likes of pee balls. No.

Why don't you tell us Peeballs, why is good ol' miss Arafart hiding in Europe with billions of dollars of stolen money that was meant for the Palestinian people? Why does Hamas get hundreds of millions of dollars from financiers like Iran and elsewhere, and instead of investing in helping its "starving, oppressed, sniff, occupied, sniff.." people it comes in the form of missiles and weapons that are aimed as the Israelis?

And some of the money is wired directly into the various leaders foreign bank accounts to be stolen at a later date, just like Arafat.

Oh, sure Roudy, blame all the ME crooks by saying they do it so why look at us? The problem is that you claim you are a Western type Democracy, therefore, Hypocracy rules in all things, plus billions of American aid probably stolen.

Oh, sure Roudy, blame all the ME crooks by saying they do it so why look at us? The problem is that you claim you are a Western type Democracy, therefore, Hypocracy rules in all things, plus billions of American aid probably stolen.
Phillip must think that many of the posters and viewers don't realize why he started this thread. We all have the brains to realize that corruption goes on every place in the world, and no doubt Phillip himself can tell us the names of some corrupt Boston and also Massachusetts politicians. I hope he doesn't want us to think that all the politicians in his city or state are so squeaky clean.

Jesse Jackson's son is going to jail for stealing campaign funds. You want me to give a long list corrupt politicians in "Western type democracies"? Why is Israel so special and held to such higher standards? The answer is obvious.

Phillip must think that many of the posters and viewers don't realize why he started this thread. We all have the brains to realize that corruption goes on every place in the world, and no doubt Phillip himself can tell us the names of some corrupt Boston and also Massachusetts politicians. I hope he doesn't want us to think that all the politicians in his city or state are so squeaky clean.
He started the thread because that's what anti Semites do. They scour the Internet looking for any news of wrongdoing by Jews in order to flair up hatred of Jews.

He started the thread because that's what anti Semites do. They scour the Internet looking for any news of wrongdoing by Jews in order to flair up hatred of Jews.

Yea, how dare Yahoo report on Israeli leaders for corruption? If thr Top is corrupt, what does it say about the whole? How many Western Top leaders have been charged with corruption in the last few years per Capita? Haw many in Israel? Sharon's sons, Olmert, ad nauseam...

It's very telling.

Yea, how dare Yahoo report on Israeli leaders for corruption? If thr Top is corrupt, what does it say about the whole? How many Western Top leaders have been charged with corruption in the last few years per Capita? Haw many in Israel? Sharon's sons, Olmert, ad nauseam...

It's very telling.
Yes, Phillip, it is very telling that you felt you had to bring up this story. Many news sources in the past have brought up other stories about leaders in other countries in regard to corruption and other wrongdoings, but naturally these stories wouldn't be of interest to you. I wonder who you think you are fooling.

It's very telling.
Yahoo reports on news and that happened to be the news of the day. You picked that article out and then implicated ALL Israeli politicians as corrupt, based on that article.

You aren't fooling anybody it yourself. And watch your tail while you slither away.

It's very telling.
Yes, Phillip, it is very telling that you felt you had to bring up this story. Many news sources in the past have brought up other stories about leaders in other countries in regard to corruption and other wrongdoings, but naturally these stories wouldn't be of interest to you. I wonder who you think you are fooling.
I wonder if Peeballs has ever reported on the thievery and corruption that seems to be endemic in the Muslim world.

Last edited:

It's very telling.
Yahoo reports on news and that happened to be the news of the day. You picked that article out and then implicated ALL Israeli politicians as corrupt, based on that article.

You aren't fooling anybody it yourself. And watch your tail while you slither away.

Benjamin Netanyahu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjamin_Netanyahu - Similarto Benjamin Netanyahu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Netanyahu moved from the political arena to the private sector after being defeated in ... Between 1956 and 1958, and again from 1963 to 1967, his family lived in the ... After graduating from high school in 1967, Netanyahu returned to Israel to .... the Israel Police recommended that he be tried for corruption for $100,000 in ...

Ehud Olmert - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ehud_Olmert - Similarto Ehud Olmert - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

*Under the Basic Laws of Israel, Olmert was only the Interim Prime Minister of Israel (distinct from both ... The indictment refers to three out of the four corruption -related cases outstanding ... In his address, he spoke of how "Political leaders can help change the ..... Livni tried unsuccessfully to form a new coalition government.

[ More results from en.wikipedia.org ]

Avigdor Lieberman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avigdor_Lieberman - Similarto Avigdor Lieberman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

5.1.1 Indictment ... After high school, Lieberman applied to study international law at Kiev ... Lieberman and his family immigrated to Israel in 1978, and Lieberman ... into the Israel Defense Forces and served in the Artillery Corps, attaining the rank .... from he took office to 11 April about the ongoing corruption investigation.

[ More results from en.wikipedia.org ]
Jerusalem of Gold:Does Israel Have a Corruption Problem? -Ido ...

jkalternativeviewpoint.com/jkalternate/?p=4890

Jan 4, 2013 ... The effect that the indictment will have on Lieberman's political career is ... Over a decade ago, its ranking was as high as 15th. ... A government commission examining the concentration of wealth in Israel found that fewer than 20 families... In the Holyland trial, the prosecution against Olmert is relying on a ...
The Power of Israel in the United States by James Petras

www.thirdworldtraveler.com/Petras_James/Power_Israel_US.html- Similarto The Power of Israel in the United States by James Petras

In the political sphere, pro-Israeli politicians and powerful Jewish ... Rank and file trade union members might have been surprised to learn that their pension ... it is also the union which has seen more senior officials indicted for Mafia ties, illicit ... Israel Bond promoters, with support from Mafia-influenced corrupt trade union ...

Forum List

Back