For the Republicans, who is the dream ticket ?

Dream ticket?... Reagan / Rubio. Reality ticket: Christie / Rubio.
That fat shit couldnt get elected GOP dogcatcher.
1369780923555.cached.jpg
He's lost 100lbs since that photo.

Kasich/Rubio. Ohio and Fla. both, That ticket would do two things. It would make the Spanish speaking Americans look at Repubs more favorably. And Kasich hasn't pissed off the unions and Kasich has worked successfully in a state with lots of manufacturing. And Kasich has experience at the national level.

I won't vote if it's Hillary v Bush.

You are approaching your quota of stupid things that can be said in one day, Nutjobber.

Jeb Bush will be the GOP candidate

He is the only credible candidate you have

As I've said in the past, nope!

You know, Republicans are not exactly creative when it comes to picking candidates

They have not thought "outside the box" since Goldwater
LOL. And Dems have one, one, choice:an old has-been with worse ethics than Newt Gingrich, no executive experience,and no ideas.
Your quota for the day is up, Nutjobber.

I haven't missed picking the eventual Republican candidates since before Nixon. Republicans always pick the obvious choice

Dems have gone with Carter, Dukakis, Clinton and Obama who came out of the blue

Republicans are too predictable....Bush is your candidate

Nope.

1369780923555.cached.jpg
Good, he needed to. But he hasnt lost that "bend me over and take me, Obama" attitude.
I'm not saying I like him... I'm just telling you who's gonna win.
Aint happening. There is no excitement over Christie at all.

1369780923555.cached.jpg
Good, he needed to. But he hasnt lost that "bend me over and take me, Obama" attitude.
I'm not saying I like him... I'm just telling you who's gonna win.

I think Christie blew his chance

Republicans begged him to be the "Anybody but Romney" in 2012
Christie held off thinking he had a better chance in 2016

Now Christie is irrelevant

So you are claiming that picking Reagan as the candidate in 1984 was somehow "outside the box"?

Reagan was the obvious candidate in 1984 as Jeb Bush is in 2016

Not hard to predict who the Republican candidate will be

In 1984 Reagan was the incumbent president. He as "outside of the box" in 1980 - and hated by the Eastern Republican Establishment..

And while you and the rest of the Khmer Rouge are desperate for Bush to be the GOP candidate, it simply isn't going to happen.

Practice saying "president Walker," shitflinger - you'll get the picture.

Walker is a stiff

Most of the country has no idea who he is. He lacks charisma and has no creative plans for the future....just more supply side

Walker is the one that causes Khmer Rouge hacks to stutter and spew - he is the one the dims fear. You are desperate for Jeb, as about the only one out there who would lose to Hillary in the general.

It ain't going to happen.

So you are claiming that picking Reagan as the candidate in 1984 was somehow "outside the box"?

In 1984 Reagan was the incumbent president. He as "outside of the box" in 1980 - and hated by the Eastern Republican Establishment..

And while you and the rest of the Khmer Rouge are desperate for Bush to be the GOP candidate, it simply isn't going to happen.

In 1980, Reagans Republican opposition was George Bush

There was no serious competition coming from Bush, even with his voodoo economics taunt
No way was the selection of Reagan a reach by Republicans,,,,Reagan was the obvious choice

Walker is a stiff

Most of the country has no idea who he is. He lacks charisma and has no creative plans for the future....just more supply side

Walker is the one that causes Khmer Rouge hacks to stutter and spew - he is the one the dims fear. You are desperate for Jeb, as about the only one out there who would lose to Hillary in the general.

It ain't going to happen.

Why do you guys keep trying this " Dems fear" crap?

We fear Palin
We fear Cruz
Now we fear Walker

Mockery is not fear....it is just mockery

There was no serious competition coming from Bush, even with his voodoo economics taunt
No way was the selection of Reagan a reach by Republicans,,,,Reagan was the obvious choice
Thats why Bush won an early primary?

Thats why Bush won an early primary?

Just one?

Why do you guys keep trying this " Dems fear" crap?

We fear Palin
We fear Cruz
Now we fear Walker

Mockery is not fear....it is just mockery

The problem you have is that the only ones wanting Jeb are the dims.

Walker will be the GOP nominee, though I would prefer Rand Paul. If Walker ends up with Rubio as running mate, the dims have no chance. Hillary is weak and getting weaker by the day.

Forum List

Back