For the Republicans, who is the dream ticket ?

Walker is a stiff

Most of the country has no idea who he is. He lacks charisma and has no creative plans for the future....just more supply side

Walker is the one that causes Khmer Rouge hacks to stutter and spew - he is the one the dims fear. You are desperate for Jeb, as about the only one out there who would lose to Hillary in the general.

It ain't going to happen.

Why do you guys keep trying this " Dems fear" crap?

We fear Palin
We fear Cruz
Now we fear Walker

Mockery is not fear....it is just mockery

And stupidity is not an argument, it's just a waste of time.

You cant beat someone with no one. Walker is someone. He has kicked Dem butt from one end of the state to the other. Took a Democratic failure and turned it around. Hillary is no one. She is a name and a vagina. Nothing more.

Please, whatever you do, keep doing that.

The Democratic party thanks you!
Hey, it's time for a woman. Right? So the only talking point Hillary has is her vagina. If you disagree please list her accomplishments.

She has a ton of accomplishments, but if you are too stupid to be able to read, that's not my problem.

If she has a TON of accomplishments, I'm sure you can generate a list of 10 successes, right? Please do so.

“The two that the democrats couldn't throw under the bus like Herman Caine and Sarah?”

This is delusional and bizarre – democrats didn't throw anyone 'under the bus.'

Republicans rejected Cain during the primaries, and Palin crashed and burned in 2008.

“I am thinking Cruz and Nikki as V.P.”

That conservatives consider someone who advocates denying women their privacy rights, gay Americans their equal protection rights, and conjoining church and state in violation of the First Amendment a 'dream ticket' is both sad and telling.

Republicans need to be thinking of a candidate weak democrats and independents might vote for, and it's clearly not Cruz.
That's why I'm guessing Christie. My bet is the democrats will be voting for Christie in the primary, like they did for Romney.

The Democrats, their lapdog Liberal media, and the 47% are going to throw any and all Republican contenders "under the bus". It's a no-win situation.

Republicans better be prepared for those tough questions like:
What newspapers do you read?

Ted Cruz is used to getting tough questions like he gets from Sean Hannity
Why do you love America so much?

Well certainly with the experience we have had with Obama reading the Newspaper is fundamental to receiving information.

I think we can all assume that Cruz will be on the ticket.
Up to now, Ted Cruz has only played in very safe and predictable venues that clap in all the right places for him.

I would not make any assumptions about how he will be welcomed outside his safe little sandbox.

The Democrats, their lapdog Liberal media, and the 47% are going to throw any and all Republican contenders "under the bus". It's a no-win situation.

and Hillary should be prepared for---------------what gave you the right to destroy emails that were government property? why did you lie about benghazi? what did you and bill do with the money from foreign governments and what did you give in exchange while SecState?

Thats really what you are banking on?

So called "scandals" that nobody outside of FoxNation cares about?

nobody cares? have you noticed the recent approval ratings of HRC? her trustworth ratings? her likeability ratings? She is tanking, could not even manage to draw a crowd for her I'm running announcement.

she is a very flawed candidate, so please continue to back her.

Hillary easily beats any potential Republican opponent

Show me a nationwide poll whhere she doesn't
Polls that are 18 months out and are conducted before she has spoken a single syllable of any type of platform.

Give her time. She'll fuck up. Just like 2008. She's her own best opponent

Isn't this the point where we pick your candidate for you?

Walker is a stiff....nobody knows him
If he was a charismatic Republican then he might get something going

But his dull rambling will not get the excitement to make up the name recogintition that both Hillary and Bush have over him

Nobody knows Walker :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Those who watch Foxmay have heard of him

The rest of America hasn't heard and are indifferent to Walker

Hillary and Jeb they have heard of

It wouldn't be a no-win situation if you people had decent candidates.

That's just a ready-made excuse.

and Hillary should be prepared for---------------what gave you the right to destroy emails that were government property? why did you lie about benghazi? what did you and bill do with the money from foreign governments and what did you give in exchange while SecState?

Thats really what you are banking on?

So called "scandals" that nobody outside of FoxNation cares about?

nobody cares? have you noticed the recent approval ratings of HRC? her trustworth ratings? her likeability ratings? She is tanking, could not even manage to draw a crowd for her I'm running announcement.

she is a very flawed candidate, so please continue to back her.

Hillary easily beats any potential Republican opponent

Show me a nationwide poll whhere she doesn't
Polls that are 18 months out and are conducted before she has spoken a single syllable of any type of platform.

Give her time. She'll fuck up. Just like 2008. She's her own best opponent

Polls 18 months out mean nothing about the election
They do mean a lot on who is getting the contributions and Hillary is getting a shitload of money
Republicans will blow their campaign funds fighting each other. Hillary will be sitting back laughing

ted-cruz9.jpg

Those who watch Foxmay have heard of him

The rest of America hasn't heard and are indifferent to Walker

Hillary and Jeb they have heard of

Well there you go, shitflinger...

:uhh::rolleyes:o_O:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Wow

Popularity with the electorate....what a concept

I mean NO ONE has heard of the Governor who backed down the public parasite unions and prevailed in a nationwide recall that shipped in hate mongers from every corner.

He's unknown... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Frightened? Yeah, I'd say you were shitless...

Forum List

Back