For them who are outraged over that incident on Ryannair against a innocent lady of color.

william104

Oct 16, 2018
Correction on the title. Should be: For them who are outraged over that 'incident' on Ryannair against a innocent lady of color.

The global outrage of a innocent, elderly but stylish lady of color getting assaulted by a racist, trashy and miserable pig at thinking he owns the skies is indeed a outrage. Yet this pig did not get kicked off the flight after verbally and physically assaulting the lady to the point other passengers got involved against this bigot's assault on this lady passenger. As such, it appears this is not over at all that has prompted a Spanish and British investigation against Ryannair and its bigot pig passenger that apparently got preferential treatment after assaulting a innocent lady. This atrocity obviously caused her and her daughter and probably some passengers emotional distress. I hope justice is served.

Last edited:
Correction on the title. Should be: For them who are outraged over that 'incident' on Ryannair against a innocent lady of color.

The global outrage of a innocent, elderly but stylish lady of color getting assaulted by a racist, trashy and miserable pig at thinking he owns the skies is indeed a outrage. Yet this pig did not get kicked off the flight after verbally and physically assaulting the lady to the point other passengers got involved against this bigot's assault on this lady passenger. As such, it appears this is not over at all that has prompted a Spanish and British investigation against Ryannair and its bigot pig passenger that apparently got preferential treatment after assaulting a innocent lady. This atrocity obviously caused her and her daughter and probably some passengers emotional distress. I hope justice is served.
Was she wearing a MAGA hat? If so then it is much ado about nothing, right?

What is an innocent lady of color ??

Was she wearing a MAGA hat? If so then it is much ado about nothing, right?
What is a maga hat ??

Are you Willie The Wee ??

I saw this and I don't think it's straightfirwaed.The pig lives in sheltered accomodation and has obvious mental issues. A ban should suffice.
Ryanair are the worst airline in the world. The cabin crew had probably not been trained to deal with this and possibly didn't speak English.vThey need to train staff and put in a strict policy.
And then they need to compensate this lady for not protecting her from trash.

Wth are you talking about? It helps to include a link

Forum List

Back