For those interested, Dr Carson is on Hannity right now.

• Banned
He has a live studio audience and it appears as if this hour is about what its like to be a black conservative in America.

I'm watching. The audience is more than just black conservatives. They are black conservatives that have suffered liberal racism. And they are PISSED?

• Banned
I'm watching. The audience is more than just black conservatives. They are black conservatives that have suffered liberal racism. And they are PISSED?

Some seem to be. Especially the guy with the black and gold jacket. He seemed so upset his body was shaking while he spoke.

They just brought up a great point. The idea that we don't reach into the black community enough. The left has even made hay over this recently. Funny thing is no one has come into my community either. Neither dems or pubs.

I now realize this issue is bogus. Someone who wants to be a part of the American dream will look for it, they wont be sitting and waiting for it to come to them.

At this rate, Republicans should break 10% support in black communities in about 40 years

At this rate, Republicans should break 10% support in black communities in about 40 years

So much hate and misinformation, so little time to spread it.

With all the blacks that watch Hannity, maybe it will be 50 years before Republicans break 10% support among blacks

Why does Carson hide on Hannity? Shouldn't he take his Republican message to the black communities?

With all the blacks that watch Hannity, maybe it will be 50 years before Republicans break 10% support among blacks

Why does Carson hide on Hannity? Shouldn't he take his Republican message to the black communities?

If you were a student of the black conservative movement you would know they're already doing that. As it is im sure you don't have time for that with all your misinformation you have to spread.

It isn't easy to spread the word of education and work among today's black communitied with liberals putting up a fight to keep that message out.

If you were a student of the black conservative movement you would know they're already doing that. As it is im sure you don't have time for that with all your misinformation you have to spread.

Let's see it..

All I see is clips of them on Fox. What are they afraid of?
Let's see conservatives in the black communities. They can start with stories about Obamaphones and leeches

Let's see it..

All I see is clips of them on Fox. What are they afraid of?
Let's see conservatives in the black communities. They can start with stories about Obamaphones and leeches

They are afraid of overzealous liberals like you who think that their blackness depends on their political affiliation. Intimidation is a tactic of cowards. You attack black conservatives when they speak out against you, they defy your racist stereotypes. In fact, you act like you are the one afraid of something. If so, what about a black conservative scares you so much that you would do anything and everything to suppress it?

Forum List

Back