For those interested, Dr Carson is on Hannity right now.

Blacks used to vote in lock step republican. The party of Lincoln. It wasn't until LBJ signed the republican Civil Rights Act, and convinced poor blacks to suckle the federal tit that this changed. It was a very quick change that could be reversed just as quickly if the right people can find the right issue and run with it.

It's obvious that the left is terrified black people will suddenly realize they're slaves again.

With all the blacks that watch Hannity, maybe it will be 50 years before Republicans break 10% support among blacks

Why does Carson hide on Hannity? Shouldn't he take his Republican message to the black communities?

If you were a student of the black conservative movement you would know they're already doing that. As it is im sure you don't have time for that with all your misinformation you have to spread.

Let's see it..

All I see is clips of them on Fox. What are they afraid of?
Let's see conservatives in the black communities. They can start with stories about Obamaphones and leeches

Thats all you see because like most of your brethren your fucking head is in the sand....

Last edited by a moderator:
If you were a student of the black conservative movement you would know they're already doing that. As it is im sure you don't have time for that with all your misinformation you have to spread.

Let's see it..

Let's see conservatives in the black communities. They can start with stories about Obamaphones and leeches

They are afraid of overzealous liberals like you who think that their blackness depends on their political affiliation. Intimidation is a tactic of cowards. You attack black conservatives when they speak out against you, they defy your racist stereotypes. In fact, you act like you are the one afraid of something. If so, what about a black conservative scares you so much that you would do anything and everything to suppress it?

Who is intimidating Dr Carson?

With the dismal ratings of Republicans among blacks, why doesn't he take his message to the black communities? Is it because he won't get as warm a reception as he does on Hannity?

Last edited:

Let's see it..

Thats all you see because like most of your brethren your fucking head is in the sand....

His ass is made of sand?

Let's see it..

His ass is made of sand?

I like rightwinger......usually lol

Like many of my liberal friends irl he's just misguided

Let's see it..

Why did you just waste my time?

I don't see the black community in those clips?

Let's see it..

The black community doesn't have tv's or access to YouTube?

Get real. When was the last time Obama or Hillary campaigned "in the community"?

You think only whites have access to media?

The only ones I know that regularly hit the black communities are the race hustlers that derive to keep the community riled up and under their thumb.

Dr. Ben should reach out to gays, minorities and women. IF he's does - and is successful - he'll never be on Hannity again. He should give them the Herman Cain treatment.

Let's see it..

They are afraid of overzealous liberals like you who think that their blackness depends on their political affiliation. Intimidation is a tactic of cowards. You attack black conservatives when they speak out against you, they defy your racist stereotypes. In fact, you act like you are the one afraid of something. If so, what about a black conservative scares you so much that you would do anything and everything to suppress it?

Who is intimidating Dr Carson?

With the dismal ratings of Republicans among blacks, why doesn't he take his message to the black communities? Is it because he won't get as warm a reception as he does on Hannity?

To you jackasses on the left, when a black person shows up on the wrong side of the aisle, they are "Uncle Toms," or bigots, or something other than a black person. They won't get a warm welcome from black democrats because they don't see others of their race for what they are, but by what they believe in. Who would have imagined that a party like yours would be able to cause a race to discriminate against itself? Intra-race racism.

Yeah, I have to coin new terms for idiots like you. Who is intimidating Dr. Carson? Why you Liberals are of course! Are you in such a deep state of denial that you cannot recognize that you are the ones demonizing people such as Herman Cain, and Dr. Carson?

Nice way to welcome me by giving a pointless neg. Its all too obvious why you have disabled your reputation, by the way.

Last edited:

You didn't see them because you didn't want to. You're absolutely pathetic. I doubt you had enough of an attention span to sit there and watch all of those videos through to the end!

Last edited:
Dr. Ben should reach out to gays, minorities and women. IF he's does - and is successful - he'll never be on Hannity again. He should give them the Herman Cain treatment.

He is a minority. So therefore his skin color serves for instantaneous outreach to other minorities out there.

Your argument is flawed.

If you have 30 minutes to spare this is a great speech from a man I wish was in politics.

Very true. Dr Carson needs to avoid the batshit crazy arm (Hannity) like the plague. Show you are reasonable on major issues. Show you are willing to listen. Show you actually care about peoples problems.
Right now he is just pandering to the nutjobs and will end up with a gig like Palins

Very true. Dr Carson needs to avoid the batshit crazy arm (Hannity) like the plague. Show you are reasonable on major issues. Show you are willing to listen. Show you actually care about peoples problems.
Right now he is just pandering to the nutjobs and will end up with a gig like Palins

He has already done all that simply by living his life.

He has already done all that simply by living his life.

If Dr Carson is sending feelers for a future political campaign, he is not doing a very good job. It shows extreme political naivete

He needs to sell his intellect. That he is above petty party politics. That he is the future of the Republican Party. Instead he has been pandering on Hannity once a week. Gays are the same as NAMBLA and bestiality, Obama is nothing but a community organizer. Palin does the same thing and is better at it.

I expected higher standards from Dr Carson

Forum List

Back