For those leftists who actually don't believe they are under Chinas

Sorry for those who don't have tiktok. But it is worth a watch.

Chinese have a saying that translates to this.

STRANGLE YOU WITH YOUR OWN SYSTEMS.
Stalin had a similar one--Hang them with their own rope.

Epoch Times is one the best news sources on what Red China does, also lots of U.S. news with extensive sourced articles on current events.

Ignore the commie smear campaigns with the sniveling innuendo; they were around long before Trump popped up and ran.

Sorry for those who don't have tiktok. But it is worth a watch.

Chinese have a saying that translates to this.

STRANGLE YOU WITH YOUR OWN SYSTEMS.

What a coincidence because I just went through data that demonstrates when the rest of the world loses China wins. 2020 is a great example.

Well, yes, they're banned by commies for what you commies consider a good reason.
Yes, a cult with a symbol like this, what could possibly be wrong.

1637500212188.png

The Epoch Times is owned by the Falun Gong Cult.... which is banned in China for good reasons.
Really? What has Falun Gong done in China that is so bad? Is it that they engage in human rights violations or is it that they expose human rights violations?

Actually, watch the video I have posted. They are a cult, and a pretty dangerous one.
Yeah, that truth, honest, and self discipline is really dangerous stuff. I look at Falun Gong and then I watch the video from Tiennamen Square in 1989 and videos from Hong Kong a few years back. Those are more truthful s d concerning.

Look, just be honest and say that you favor the CCP. It’s OK. Many of the people you voted for feel the same way you do.

Yeah, that truth, honest, and self discipline is really dangerous stuff. I look at Falun Gong and then I watch the video from Tiennamen Square in 1989 and videos from Hong Kong a few years back. Those are more truthful s d concerning.

Look, just be honest and say that you favor the CCP. It’s OK. Many of the people you voted for feel the same way you do.

I don't favor or disfavor the CCP. The majority of Chinese are fine with the way they are running the country and it's really not my business nor yours.

Falun Gong is a dangerous cult promoting dangerous beliefs about health, that you can cure yourself doing yoga and shit. That they are spending so much money and time trying to influence American Policy covertly should be a concern to everyone.

So, um, yeah.. Tianeman Square was bad. So was Kent State. What's your point, buddy?

I don't favor or disfavor the CCP. The majority of Chinese are fine with the way they are running the country and it's really not my business nor yours.

Falun Gong is a dangerous cult promoting dangerous beliefs about health, that you can cure yourself doing yoga and shit. That they are spending so much money and time trying to influence American Policy covertly should be a concern to everyone.

So, um, yeah.. Tianeman Square was bad. So was Kent State. What's your point, buddy?
You consider Falun Gong a bigger threat…. Based on an opinion about health and yoga? Don’t you think the CCP spends a considerable amount of money and time to influence American Policy as well?

You are doing a fine job making my point.

You consider Falun Gong a bigger threat…. Based on an opinion about health and yoga? Don’t you think the CCP spends a considerable amount of money and time to influence American Policy as well?

Not really, no.... I am not aware of any news outlet being owned by the CCP in America.

On the other hand, the Fulan Gong Cult operates the Epoch Times, which just re-inforces a lot of dumb ideas.

But you are probably one of these loons who thinks there's a Chinese hiding under your bed.

Forum List

Back