For those Trump sycophants who state that a Pres. has every right to fire whomever he wants

Hey folks nat 40whiner has written more post, more threads, and more scripture on Trump than anyone on this forum.
And he calls us the sychophants.... Hilarious.

And a true patriot fighting for this country.....Thanks......lol

(BTW, look up what sycophant means.....)
why don't you look up Vietnam era veteran then come back to me about patriotism

The Court of Public opinion told Hillaryous to hit the road, jack.

And you've spent every single day after the election here whining about it.

I do solemnly swear to tell the truth, you're butthurt.

I hope Trump tells Mueller he will talk with him after all the Congressional hearings are over. Until then the investigation is not complete. And he has every right to do it.
No, the Electoral College did....if we talk about the court of public opinion...ie...the most votes.....then H. Clinton won that.

NAT. Do you think collusion between the DOJ, FBI and State Dept to deceive the FISA court is a problem?
That's still up in the air, but I think the real problem is the Trump team's collusion with Russia. IMO, he's got as lot of nerve calling the Democrats treasonous.

NAT. Do you think collusion between the DOJ, FBI and State Dept to deceive the FISA court is a problem?
That's still up in the air, but I think the real problem is the Trump team's collusion with Russia. IMO, he's got as lot of nerve calling the Democrats treasonous.

The collusion to deceive the FISA court is on the record. Collusion with the Russians would be the hundreds of millions they sent to the Clintons in exchange for the uranium deal.

The collusion to deceive the FISA court is on the record. Collusion with the Russians would be the hundreds of millions they sent to the Clintons in exchange for the uranium deal.

".....and FOX news will be back after these commercials..."....................LOL

(by the way, moron........HOW MUCH U.S. uranium has gone to Russia???)

upload_2018-2-7_11-24-56.png

Hey folks nat 40whiner has written more post, more threads, and more scripture on Trump than anyone on this forum.

And we have the cowardly yellow belly bone spur creep in our WH now

The question, NAT, is how many hundreds of millions did the Russians send to the Clintons for that deal? Hillary’s crimes are well documented. The Trump investigation is a sham, and u are a shill.

NAT. Still not over the election, are ya?

That’s OK, tou and your fellow Marxists will have another shot in 2020

The question, NAT, is how many hundreds of millions did the Russians send to the Clintons for that deal?

If you want to be an idiot.......then explain what TERRIBLE deals those Russians worked out......Let's see, Clinton gets MILLIONS and the Russian don't get even a fucking ounce of our uranium????

Go have an enema.

NAT. Put your thinking cap on for a minute and ask yourself why the Russians would send hundreds of millions to the Clinton campaign while trying to get Hillary’s state department to approve their uranium purchase? Duh.

What's funny about your post is I go in for surgery to remove bone spurs from my collar bone tomorrow I didn't wanna but it hurts to often..
The question, NAT, is how many hundreds of millions did the Russians send to the Clintons for that deal?

If you want to be an idiot.......then explain what TERRIBLE deals those Russians worked out......Let's see, Clinton gets MILLIONS and the Russian don't get even a fucking ounce of our uranium????

Go have an enema.
Obama admin’s 35-yr lease of Port Canaveral to Middle East company with Russian ties endangers U.S. national security

You wouldn't know what a true Patriot is. Get off your computer in the basement and get a job.

The question, NAT, is how many hundreds of millions did the Russians send to the Clintons for that deal? Hillary’s crimes are well documented. The Trump investigation is a sham, and u are a shill.
Aren't grade schools still in session? Get back

NAT. Do you think the Russians sent the hundreds of millions to the Clinton’s because they were excited about the work the foundation was doing? LMFAO!

What's funny about your post is I go in for surgery to remove bone spurs from my collar bone tomorrow I didn't wanna but it hurts to often..

Go have an enema.
Obama admin’s 35-yr lease of Port Canaveral to Middle East company with Russian ties endangers U.S. national security
Aren't grade schools still in session? Get back

Come on Eddie, u can do better than that.
well since you're just a rookie I figured I could get away with that lol

Forum List

Back