For those Trump sycophants who state that a Pres. has every right to fire whomever he wants

NAT. Do you think the Russians sent the hundreds of millions to the Clinton’s because they were excited about the work the foundation was doing? LMFAO!

Facts are a bitch for you Fox watchers.....

All told, $145 million went to the Clinton Foundation from those linked to Uranium One and UrAsia, but it went to the charity organization and not the Clinton family. Furthermore, most of those donations occurred before and during Hillary Clinton’s 2008 campaign, according to The Post.

Assessment: Yes, the foundation received money and Bill Clinton was paid to give a speech, but there’s no evidence the Clintons were paid by Russians to push through the uranium deal.

Fact check: No, the Clintons were not paid millions by Russia
one more lie debunked ,,but these scum have a million of them

Why do you think the Russians sent 145M to the Clinton Foundation, dumb EDDIE?
The main question is: At the time of the deal’s consummation, did the Clinton Foundation and the former president himself, receive money from the Russians to grease the wheels for the deal?

Bill Clinton did receive $500,000 to deliver a speech at a Russian bank that was promoting Uranium One stock, according to The New York Times, and the company’s chairman donated $2.35 million to the foundation in four installments as Uranium One was being acquired by Rosatum between 2009 and 2013.

All told, $145 million went to the Clinton Foundation from those linked to Uranium One and UrAsia, but it went to the charity organization and not the Clinton family. Furthermore, most of those donations occurred before and during Hillary Clinton’s 2008 campaign, according to The Post.

Assessment: Yes, the foundation received money and Bill Clinton was paid to give a speech, but there’s no evidence the Clintons were paid by Russians to push through the uranium deal.
NAT. Do you think the Russians sent the hundreds of millions to the Clinton’s because they were excited about the work the foundation was doing? LMFAO!

Facts are a bitch for you Fox watchers.....

Fact check: No, the Clintons were not paid millions by Russia
one more lie debunked ,,but these scum have a million of them

Why do you think the Russians sent 145M to the Clinton Foundation, dumb EDDIE?
The main question is: At the time of the deal’s consummation, did the Clinton Foundation and the former president himself, receive money from the Russians to grease the wheels for the deal?

Bill Clinton did receive $500,000 to deliver a speech at a Russian bank that was promoting Uranium One stock, according to The New York Times, and the company’s chairman donated $2.35 million to the foundation in four installments as Uranium One was being acquired by Rosatum between 2009 and 2013.

Yep, 145 million to the Clintons from he Russians. Nothing to do with the Uranium deal. Just Russians looking out for the little guy. LMFAO!

Oh, sorry, did I say Clintons? I meant Clinton Foundation. Two totally different things. lol

Wrong soggy I can ,,,,but don't need more mod trouble For me any talk of Hillary's crimes is pure 100% bullshit Repub fine BS

Of course, we have this from the "tolerant sheep" who watch FOX

Fox News’s Shepard Smith debunks his network’s favorite Hillary Clinton ‘scandal,’ infuriates viewers

Fox News’s Shepard Smith debunks his network’s favorite Hillary Clinton ‘scandal,’ infuriates viewers
One great reason I read the posts here nat is it's really funny watching republicans losing their bowels defending the vile pos in our WH
Right On Eddie..Nats threads crack me up ..the way he whips everyone around is hysterical..

Sent from my XT1575 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Trump has done business all of the world, stupid liberals. The only business the Clintons have ever been is selling government access.
trump has money laundered all over the world and sold his name to appear on the buildings... trump was born a con artist

Possibly, but that doesn't prove collusion with the Russian. The only collusion documented thus far is between the Hillary campaign, OJ, FBI, media and Russians.

That's why they all fought so hard to block the memo.

the Russians sent the Clintons 145 million because they were in love with he charitable work they were doing. The Russians are known for that.

NO, moron........this was the source of that donation...NOT the fucking Russians

Most of the $145 million in Clinton Foundation donations came from one person, a major Uranium One investor named Frank Giustra. Mr. Giustra has said that he sold all his shares in Uranium One about 1-1/2 years before Mrs. Clinton became secretary of State – and three years before Rosatom and its Russian cash came calling.

There is no direct evidence of a quid pro quo between Clinton and Uranium One backers. As one of nine members of a US committee weighing the deal, it was not within Clinton’s power to approve the deal on her own. There is no evidence Clinton was even informed of the prospective deal while she was secretary of State.

What’s the real story behind Hillary Clinton, Russia, and uranium?

NAT. Do you think collusion between the DOJ, FBI and State Dept to deceive the FISA court is a problem?
That's still up in the air, but I think the real problem is the Trump team's collusion with Russia. IMO, he's got as lot of nerve calling the Democrats treasonous.

So you're worried about the least likely thing in this whole issue.
so obstruction and money laundering should take a back seat to what? More memo BS ? Lets see if the ah in our WH lets the DEM memo out

Hmmm. Try reading that again. See if you can spot where I talked about either of the things you're talking about.

Of course, a sitting president does have the right to fire whomever he wants....that is true..........

HOWEVER, since that is also the prerogative of most dictators, in our unique DEMOCRACY we tend to frown upon a so-called president who fires people for the sole purpose to protect his OWN sorry, fat ass.

We have legal courts AND we also have the "court of public opinion"....that is, the ballot boxes.
So the answer to the OP is, “You’re right!”.

Of course, a sitting president does have the right to fire whomever he wants....that is true..........

HOWEVER, since that is also the prerogative of most dictators, in our unique DEMOCRACY we tend to frown upon a so-called president who fires people for the sole purpose to protect his OWN sorry, fat ass.

We have legal courts AND we also have the "court of public opinion"....that is, the ballot boxes.
So the answer to the OP is, “You’re right!”.

/another idiot thread

Wrong soggy I can ,,,,but don't need more mod trouble For me any talk of Hillary's crimes is pure 100% bullshit Repub fine BS

One great reason I read the posts here nat is it's really funny watching republicans losing their bowels defending the vile pos in our WH
Right On Eddie..Nats threads crack me up ..the way he whips everyone around is hysterical..

Eagle, speaking of losing your bowels, how was it watching comrade Clinton go down in flames in the election?

the Russians sent the Clintons 145 million because they were in love with he charitable work they were doing. The Russians are known for that.

NO, moron........this was the source of that donation...NOT the fucking Russians

Most of the $145 million in Clinton Foundation donations came from one person, a major Uranium One investor named Frank Giustra. Mr. Giustra has said that he sold all his shares in Uranium One about 1-1/2 years before Mrs. Clinton became secretary of State – and three years before Rosatom and its Russian cash came calling.

There is no direct evidence of a quid pro quo between Clinton and Uranium One backers. As one of nine members of a US committee weighing the deal, it was not within Clinton’s power to approve the deal on her own. There is no evidence Clinton was even informed of the prospective deal while she was secretary of State.

What’s the real story behind Hillary Clinton, Russia, and uranium?

So EDDIE, why do you think the Russians sent the 145 million to the Clintons? Come on now, think bout it. You can do it!

Eagle, speaking of losing your bowels, how was it watching comrade Clinton go down in flames in the election?

Why do you think these nitwits spend 24/7 starting Trump threads? Oh, and now you will get posts about how she won the popular election.. wait for it... wait for it...

The one thing Russia has always been know for is its charitable outlook and concern for mankind. That's why they sent the 145 million to the Clintons. Nothing to do with the uranium deal. Hope that provides a bit of insight into the confused, deranged mind of a liberal cultist.

It is routine for the entire former administration to prepare their resignation papers and put them on the desk for the incoming president. The president keeps those who should leave the administration and returns those he would like in his administration. They serve "at the pleasure" of the president.

It is routine for the entire former administration to prepare their resignation papers and put them on the desk for the incoming president. The president keeps those who should leave the administration and returns those he would like in his administration. They serve "at the pleasure" of the president.

Bill Clinton fired every single U.S. Attorney in the U.S.

a4e16c1cd8c5dbb1d6c4582d182afe90c14d8d01_r.gif

Trump has done business all of the world, stupid liberals. The only business the Clintons have ever been is selling government access.
trump has money laundered all over the world and sold his name to appear on the buildings... trump was born a con artist

Possibly, but that doesn't prove collusion with the Russian. The only collusion documented thus far is between the Hillary campaign, OJ, FBI, media and Russians.

That's why they all fought so hard to block the memo.
KEN I for one am way beyond collusion with no penalty I'm wanting to see obstruction and laundering taking him down

very sad for dems repubs and all America Just that repubs haven't felt the shit rain down on them yet BUT WAIT it's coming,,,Whatever drumpf has done some one else has paid the price

So what you've basically admitted is that Donald Trump...like every other President...is allowed by the Constitution to fire anyone working for him in the Executive Branch?

Care to explain the Democratic talking point that claims firing Mueller would be a "Constitutional Crisis"? Do Democrats not know what's in the Constitution...or do they not care when it comes to Trump?

worked out great for nixon.

i'm sure it will work out even better for the cheeto-in-chief

very sad for dems repubs and all America Just that repubs haven't felt the shit rain down on them yet BUT WAIT it's coming,,,Whatever drumpf has done some one else has paid the price

Yep, any day now... any day.

You spew the stupidest shit.
soggy it's not stupid at all The pos was born on 3rd base and thinks he hit a triple He want's loyalty I'll give him loyalty He can kiss my butt

Forum List

Back