For those who have inquiring minds, MSNBC "accidentally" shows Florida results already, huh!?

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Would be very interesting if this went similarly, no?

I got this from a news agency on Breaking911, which is one of those Grassroots, Independent news sources. Apparently this was shown on MSNBC today. I cannot confirm anything beyond what they stated was shown:

msnbcshowsresults.jpg

I posted last week that Gillum is going to win, wasn't sure about Abrams, and that Beto's not gonna make it.

That was in my thread about those three.

Like I said, 1 out of three is good, two out of the is great, 3 out of 3 would be SPECTACULAR!

I'm gonna go ahead and congratulate Gillum now.

This is official.

Apparently this was posted by another that it was a "test, misfire", wasn't meant for the home audience.

This could be true of course, and is most probable. Especially the results as it's MSNBC...

As an update, some are suggesting this was purposely done and designed to influence Dem voters in Florida, I cannot disregard this theory.

Hell its barely 11AM. Why show anything now??

They should wait till around 5 PM.

Its looks fake all right.

I got this from a news agency on Breaking911, which is one of those Grassroots, Independent news sources. Apparently this was shown on MSNBC today. I cannot confirm anything beyond what they stated was shown:

View attachment 227115
Lol you were duped by fake news and came running here to tell us. Thank goodness you won’t be voting today.

View attachment 227115
Lol you were duped by fake news and came running here to tell us. Thank goodness you won’t be voting today.

Why are you such an angry little man? Did Rachel Maddow put you up to this?

View attachment 227115

I don’t know but I just saw on an independent news site that Fox News has been putting up graphics showing DeSantis winning with over 90% of the vote. Looks like it’s all rigged.

View attachment 227115
Boy you're dumb, can you do a quick Google search?
https://nypost.com/2018/11/06/msnbc...lts-in-florida-race-for-governor-a-day-early/

They did show the "results" on tv......MSNBC is a complete joke.

View attachment 227115

I don’t know but I just saw on an independent news site that Fox News has been putting up graphics showing DeSantis winning with over 90% of the vote. Looks like it’s all rigged.
oh and is this from an "anonymous" source? you have a link Fox did that?

View attachment 227115
Fairy and Balanced

Once again, the Nothing Burger Cafe serves up moldy buns.

View attachment 227115
Boy you're dumb, can you do a quick Google search?
https://nypost.com/2018/11/06/msnbc...lts-in-florida-race-for-governor-a-day-early/

They did show the "results" on tv......MSNBC is a complete joke.
Fake news

View attachment 227115

There is no check mark next to Gillam's name.
It is not yet 9:00 PM.

Hold your celebrations until - if - that happens.

I posted last week that Gillum is going to win, wasn't sure about Abrams, and that Beto's not gonna make it.

That was in my thread about those three.

Like I said, 1 out of three is good, two out of the is great, 3 out of 3 would be SPECTACULAR!

I'm gonna go ahead and congratulate Gillum now.

This is official.

And zero out of three will make you as astute about predictions as MSNBC sage, Lawrence O'Donnell.

View attachment 227115

you saw an independant site say fox news has something on their site?

going to fox news directly too difficult for you?

Forum List

Back