For those who have inquiring minds, MSNBC "accidentally" shows Florida results already, huh!?

Good grief, anything to rile up people. Can't wait for this election to be over with. The nuts on both sides are just plain crazy. I doubt anything resembles sanity will be far down the road no matter who wins, the hate keeps rising.

Would be very interesting if this went similarly, no?

I got this from a news agency on Breaking911, which is one of those Grassroots, Independent news sources. Apparently this was shown on MSNBC today. I cannot confirm anything beyond what they stated was shown:

View attachment 227115
Lol you were duped by fake news and came running here to tell us. Thank goodness you won’t be voting today.

Why are you such an angry little man? Did Rachel Maddow put you up to this?
I don’t know but I just saw on an independent news site that Fox News has been putting up graphics showing DeSantis winning with over 90% of the vote. Looks like it’s all rigged.

Interesting, send us the link.

I got this from a news agency on Breaking911, which is one of those Grassroots, Independent news sources. Apparently this was shown on MSNBC today. I cannot confirm anything beyond what they stated was shown:

View attachment 227115

So you came here and posted something even if you don’t know whether or not it’s real or fake? How very Russian of you. As well as stupid and very poorly thought out.

He gave you the website and enough info and it is also confirmed to be true.

MSNBC Airs Results Of Florida Governor Election In Test 'Misfire' | HuffPost

How stupid and poorly thought out your response is.

View attachment 227115

So you came here and posted something even if you don’t know whether or not it’s real or fake? How very Russian of you. As well as stupid and very poorly thought out.

He gave you the website and enough info and it is also confirmed to be true.

MSNBC Airs Results Of Florida Governor Election In Test 'Misfire' | HuffPost

How stupid and poorly thought out your response is.

She has a habit of making stupid and poorly thought out responses.

Forum List

Back