For those who have inquiring minds, MSNBC "accidentally" shows Florida results already, huh!?

Looks fake.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Of course it's fake. These fools will believe ANYTHING.
you mean like hillary will beat trump?
Ask Trump. He thought he was going to lose.
you're the one bitching at what people will believe. and the left is usually STOP whataboutisms!!!!" - but hey - you ran to it quickly didn't you?

Would be very interesting if this went similarly, no?

I got this from a news agency on Breaking911, which is one of those Grassroots, Independent news sources. Apparently this was shown on MSNBC today. I cannot confirm anything beyond what they stated was shown:

View attachment 227115
Lol you were duped by fake news and came running here to tell us. Thank goodness you won’t be voting today.

Why are you such an angry little man? Did Rachel Maddow put you up to this?
I don’t know but I just saw on an independent news site that Fox News has been putting up graphics showing DeSantis winning with over 90% of the vote. Looks like it’s all rigged.
you saw an independant site say fox news has something on their site?

going to fox news directly too difficult for you?
Fox News is a television channel. Do you know what a television is?

Looks fake.

you're the one bitching at what people will believe. and the left is usually STOP whataboutisms!!!!" - but hey - you ran to it quickly didn't you?
Of course, there is a difference in believing something based on the evidence available, and just believing anything, at first sight, that massages your gonads. Not that I expect a trump cultist to know the difference.

I got this from a news agency on Breaking911, which is one of those Grassroots, Independent news sources. Apparently this was shown on MSNBC today. I cannot confirm anything beyond what they stated was shown:

View attachment 227115

So you came here and posted something even if you don’t know whether or not it’s real or fake? How very Russian of you. As well as stupid and very poorly thought out.

View attachment 227115
Lol you were duped by fake news and came running here to tell us. Thank goodness you won’t be voting today.
Boy you're dumb, can you do a quick Google search?
https://nypost.com/2018/11/06/msnbc...lts-in-florida-race-for-governor-a-day-early/

They did show the "results" on tv......MSNBC is a complete joke.
Fake news
no you are a fake poster...so where is that link?

Looks fake.

Of course, there is a difference in believing something based on the evidence available, and just believing anything, at first sight, that massages your gonads. Not that I expect a trump cultist to know the difference.
Says the left winger.....racism is everywhere...it's right around the corner!!!!!!!!!!!! with Michael Myers!

Vote suppression by way of brainwashing propaganda. I mean if the Democrat already won, why even bother to vote? Same old dirty Democrat chit.

View attachment 227115

So you came here and posted something even if you don’t know whether or not it’s real or fake? How very Russian of you. As well as stupid and very poorly thought out.
no it was real, it was a "glitch", just like when dateline accidently put explosives on a truck and accidentally blew it up, AFTER they didn't get the result they wanted in a test.

Looks fake.

heh - that's it. call em a cultist so you don't have to try and understand my point of view.

View attachment 227115

Oh not you again. Don't you have a baby seal hunt to attend or something?

View attachment 227115

I don’t know but I just saw on an independent news site that Fox News has been putting up graphics showing DeSantis winning with over 90% of the vote. Looks like it’s all rigged.

i know what a fucktard is so you can stop reminding me of that.

Television - Wikipedia

History of television - Wikipedia

Television - Wikipedia

History of Fucktards and their Current King

Television - Wikipedia

History of Fucktards and their Current King
One of these is a television. The other is not. Can you tell which is which?

ducks1.jpg

television-history-importance-advantages-disadvantages-1-638.jpg

Forum List

Back