For those who oppose the new North Carolina "anti-LGBT" law

This is what you're fighting for.

Man-in-Womans-Locerroom-YouTube-Screencap-640x432.png

Own it. I cannot honestly believe you would want something like this to happen.

Actually, from my perspective, that's what this law is fighting for. You're looking at this the wrong way.

This law says that this guy should be using the ladies room:

2896388824_e0b9cbc85f_b.jpg

DISGUSTING!!

The vast majority of transgender people don't look like the gender they were born with.

You spoke of me contradicting myself earlier... but this statement sounds in every way like a contradiction on its face.

How does a girl, born as a girl, suddenly change appearance the moment she identifies as a boy? How does this mechanism work exactly? How do they not "look like the gender they were born with"?

It's impossible to me.
Citizens have the right to express themselves as individuals, absent unwarranted interference from the state; this liberty is protected by the 5th and 14th Amendments to the Constitution prohibiting government from seeking to disadvantage a class of persons through force of law for no other reason than who they are – such as transgender Americans.

North Carolina is in violation of the 14th Amendment.

The intent of the North Carolina measure is to compel conformity on the part of transgender Americans absent a rational basis, absent objective, documented evidence in support, and absent a proper legislative end; the measure seeks only to make transgender Americans different from everyone else, to humiliate and deride them.

The State is threatening transgender females in particular with punitive measures should she use a restroom consistent with her chosen gender – a gender choice she has a right to make, separate and apart from what her birth certificate might document; and in doing so the state hopes to dissuade and discourage the transgender female from conducting herself as she sees fit and is comfortable with in public, as is her right and liberty to do.

The law is predicated on a speculation fallacy, it presumes that transgender females are ‘predisposed’ to committing inappropriate acts in a venue reserved for women when in fact there is no evidence whatsoever in support of that supposition – a supposition based solely on ignorance, fear, and bigotry toward transgender Americans.

Until you people polluted this country, it was very simple: men used mens room and women used women's room. How much more complicated can it be?

And I don't want my grand daughter forced to use a restroom with guys because liberals created some new category of freaks. If you can't afford mental health treatment for your issues, that should not be the problem of the public.
This is incomprehensible even to talk about shit like that. I wonder how many of those pushing for it would want their daughters being ogled by perverts.
That's what that sick fuck wants.

Templar...the NC law requires that someone use the bathroom of the gender on their birth certificate. What that means is that this person is required, by law, to use the women's restroom:

a98038_lorencameronnude.jpg

And this individual is required, by law, to use the mens room:

kylan03.png

What about the thousands of uni-sex bathrooms already in existence and use?

Who is going to be checking out people's genitals?

What about the RWNJs already creeping around, looking at genitals?

How about the uni-sex college dorms?

And uni-sex college/university bathrooms?
More government interfering in citizens’ private lives at the behest of the authoritarian right.

Until you people polluted this country, it was very simple: men used mens room and women used women's room. How much more complicated can it be?

And I don't want my grand daughter forced to use a restroom with guys because liberals created some new category of freaks. If you can't afford mental health treatment for your issues, that should not be the problem of the public.

So instead, you'd prefer that your granddaughter share a restroom with the guy I posted on page 1?

Let's say a woman walks into the men's locker room of which I am in, for instance. When I look at her, hundreds of thousands of years of human evolutionary genetics kick in, as a result of that programming, I identify her as a female member of my species. I won't identify her with the gender she identifies with. Not all of them will look like men, they will look in every way like a female.

Do you see what I'm getting at here?

The vast majority of transgender people don't look like the gender they were born with.

You spoke of me contradicting myself earlier... but this statement sounds in every way like a contradiction on its face.

How does a girl, born as a girl, suddenly change appearance the moment she identifies as a boy? How does this mechanism work exactly?

A person doesn't become transgender the moment they "identify" as the opposite gender, they become transgender when they "present" as the opposite gender. There's no contradiction in what I said.

The weird boogeyman of a creepy dude claiming to "identify" as a woman to peep on girls in the bathroom doesn't exist. It's never happened.

adjective, Also, transgendered
noting or relating to a person whose genderidentity does not correspond to that person’sbiological sex assigned at birth: the transgendermovement;
transgender rights.
noting or relating to a person who does notconform to societal gender norms or roles.

the definition of transgender

So what's stopping any pervert from making this claim?

The claim is not valid unless they are actually presenting themselves as their new gender. Would you have worn a dress and makeup every day to school just so you could go into the girls bathroom? We're not talking about just one day---------I might have done that when I was a kid-----------we're talking about every day.

More government interfering in citizens’ private lives at the behest of the authoritarian right.

So instead, you'd prefer that your granddaughter share a restroom with the guy I posted on page 1?

He's an anomaly, not the norm.

Transgender is a person who has a severe mental disorder that makes him (or her) believe they are something they are not. And this is fine. Go out to a bar in a dress for all I care. But don't insert these freaks in women's bathrooms because they are either using the law to their perverted advantage or are one of these mentally deficient people.

Let's say a woman walks into the men's locker room of which I am in, for instance. When I look at her, hundreds of thousands of years of evolutionary instincts kick in, and based on those instincts, I identify her as a female member of my species. I won't identify her with the gender she identifies with. Not all of them will look like men, they will look in every way like a female.

Do you see what I'm getting at here?

Yesh, you're "getting at" the same ridiculous transphobic strawman that resulted in the staggeringly poorly thought out law in the first place.

How does a girl, born as a girl, suddenly change appearance the moment she identifies as a boy? How does this mechanism work exactly?

A person doesn't become transgender the moment they "identify" as the opposite gender, they become transgender when they "present" as the opposite gender. There's no contradiction in what I said.

The weird boogeyman of a creepy dude claiming to "identify" as a woman to peep on girls in the bathroom doesn't exist. It's never happened.

adjective, Also, transgendered
noting or relating to a person whose genderidentity does not correspond to that person’sbiological sex assigned at birth: the transgendermovement;
transgender rights.
noting or relating to a person who does notconform to societal gender norms or roles.

the definition of transgender

So what's stopping any pervert from making this claim?

The claim is not valid unless they are actually presenting themselves as their new gender. Would you have worn a dress and makeup every day to school just so you could go into the girls bathroom? We're not talking about just one day---------I might have done that when I was a kid-----------we're talking about every day.

I don't know. I'd have to think about that one. As much as I loved girls as a kid??? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

We spent years going through this nonsense with gay Americans, and as a consequence of the ignorance, fear, and bigotry of the social right we’ll be forced to endure this idiocy with transgender Americans.

The right’s fear of change, diversity, dissent, and expressions of individual liberty is indeed the bane of the American Nation.

Thankfully the North Carolina AG has wisely and appropriately decided to not defend this reprehensible law in court.

He's an anomaly, not the norm.

Transgender is a person who has a severe mental disorder that makes him (or her) believe they are something they are not. And this is fine. Go out to a bar in a dress for all I care. But don't insert these freaks in women's bathrooms because they are either using the law to their perverted advantage or are one of these mentally deficient people.

Among transgenders, he's the norm, not an "anomaly".

We spent years going through this nonsense with gay Americans, and as a consequence of the ignorance, fear, and bigotry of the social right we’ll be forced to endure this idiocy with transgender Americans.

The right’s fear of change, diversity, dissent, and expressions of individual liberty is indeed the bane of the American Nation.

Thankfully the North Carolina AG has wisely and appropriately decided to not defend this reprehensible law in court.
I look forward to being with your 10 year old daughter alone in the bathroom.....

Forum List

Back