For True Believers in Their Bibles Being the Literal Word of God.

Its about evidence for atheists
The need for evidence is what keeps atheists from wanting to explore beyond the physical realm. They are anchored here. If this is all atheists desire, if the physical is plenty (and it is) there is no reason to be a pioneer into the spiritual realm. Nothing wrong with being a settler over being a pioneer.

The need for evidence is what keeps atheists from wanting to explore beyond the physical realm. They are anchored here. If this is all atheists desire, if the physical is plenty (and it is) there is no reason to be a pioneer into the spiritual realm. Nothing wrong with being a settler over being a pioneer.
That spiritual realm is still there whether or not people choose to admit it.
Those who do not believe in God ultimately believe in Satan, and they bring to bear all the powers of darkness and evil against the light and all that is good and right.
And God exists, whether or not atheists choose to admit Him.

I'll leave that evidence disclosure for you.
You will wait a long time. As I continually note, evidence is limited to the physical world. The spiritual realm has no physical aspect. Demanding physical evidence of the spiritual realm is as silly as demanding a cat give a lecture.

Its about evidence for atheists

Atheists of course don't believe beyond the physical realm as you say. What is it you know about it that I don't? Believing in ghosts etc doesn't make it fact and saying it is beyond the physical realm vindicates it is some whacky belief in ghosts etc.
There is nothing beyond the physical realm. Simply, it doesn't exist and it does not have experiences which are held uniquely for godbotherers.
It's proof you need. Not fairy tales.

You will wait a long time. As I continually note, evidence is limited to the physical world. The spiritual realm has no physical aspect. Demanding physical evidence of the spiritual realm is as silly as demanding a cat give a lecture.
For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

--- Romans 1:20-32

For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Stop it. You are doing exactly what I said. Quoting bible passages as if it were fact when not one fact is involved.

Let's stick to you providing the evidence and we'll move on.

Atheists of course don't believe beyond the physical realm as you say. What is it you know about it that I don't?
What does it matter? You don't believe there is anything to know. If you can't know it, it would be a waste of time for us both.

Stop it. You are doing exactly what I said. Quoting bible passages as if it were fact when not one fact is involved.

god isnt in a book or movie...look for god in your heart, that is his holy temple

I believe in The Word of God completely.

After all, Jesus is The Word of God so if you don't believe The Bible, are you really saved?
I love the Word, too. Jesus's love and mercy and his sermon on the mount are loved by me. I'm also fond of Isaiah, Micah, Moses, and Ezekiel. God is good!
Have a good evening everyone.

There's no reason why all Christians shouldn't possess faith enough to allow them to believe that their bibles are the literal and truthful word of their god. To do anything less is to backslide and commit the greatest of sins.

As an example, The Noah's ark story can be reconciled with modern science in several ways. One of which is that the god shrunk all the animals to 1 thousandth size in order to fit them all into the confines of his boat.

Or, the Grand Canyon is proof of the biblical flood and is even claimed to be so at the site.

The Christian god can do anything and everything. It's time for Christians to stop backsliding and come back to relying on their faith. If they don't then they are selling the farm to non-believers.

Fwiw, I am a believer in the truth, no matter where it leads.
To hell or to heaven, I make no excuses for my commitment to facts and reality.

Where is that 40% of Americans who commit to believing creation and rejecting Darwininan evolution? Do they really believe or do they only believe on conditions that can keep them in a comfort zone?
Look no farther than the Mt St Helens event to see how the grand canyon did it's thing so fast. It damn sure wasn't a river for ten zillion years

Do you believe adulterers should be stoned to death?
Yes, some truly who should. The sort who ruined my life with their commercial sex trafficking and false charges in court and allegations of mental illness and so on and so forth.

So yes, adulterers should definitely be stoned to death.

We're not talking about people who tell the truth with their spouses and family members when they use all that mental health civil commitment process garbage in a court of law.

Nor are we talking about a no-fault "amicable divorce" or a spouse who up and leaves for some cause or another.

There are adulterers who need to be stoned to death.

I believe in The Word of God completely.

After all, Jesus is The Word of God so if you don't believe The Bible, are you really saved?
I love the Word, too. Jesus's love and mercy and his sermon on the mount are loved by me. I'm also fond of Isaiah, Micah, Moses, and Ezekiel. God is good!
Have a good evening everyone.
I look forward to a sit down with Noah some day. God trusted him to build a raft for his dna rescue. Dude is an incredible craftsman.Plus he liked his wine....LOL

god isnt in a book or movie...look for god in your heart, that is his holy temple
Stop the rubbish. Not you or any other human being have never interacted with a god. Even to say that is silly.

Yes, some truly who should. The sort who ruined my life with their commercial sex trafficking and false charges in court and allegations of mental illness and so on and so forth.

We're not talking about people who tell the truth with their spouses and family members when they use all that mental health civil commitment process garbage in a court of law.

Nor are we talking about a no-fault "amicable divorce" or a spouse who up and leaves for some cause or another.

Oh you are so kind and considerate. God would be proud of you. Bless your pretty little cotton socks.
How does that capital punishment fit with your religion and bible?

People like Trump? People who go fucking around when they have a pregnant wife, sort of people?

Forum List

Back