For True Believers in Their Bibles Being the Literal Word of God.

There's no reason why all Christians shouldn't possess faith enough to allow them to believe that their bibles are the literal and truthful word of their god. To do anything less is to backslide and commit the greatest of sins.

As an example, The Noah's ark story can be reconciled with modern science in several ways. One of which is that the god shrunk all the animals to 1 thousandth size in order to fit them all into the confines of his boat.

Or, the Grand Canyon is proof of the biblical flood and is even claimed to be so at the site.

The Christian god can do anything and everything. It's time for Christians to stop backsliding and come back to relying on their faith. If they don't then they are selling the farm to non-believers.

Fwiw, I am a believer in the truth, no matter where it leads.
To hell or to heaven, I make no excuses for my commitment to facts and reality.

Where is that 40% of Americans who commit to believing creation and rejecting Darwininan evolution? Do they really believe or do they only believe on conditions that can keep them in a comfort zone?

View attachment 486753
It's tempting for some of you to mock christians, but this thread is not for that purpose. Any of the other threads in the religion section can serve that purpose.
Maybe you can use your extensive experience in the Word of God to answer what "ALL THINGS" means in Romans 11:36 - try using scripture to back it up.
Try reading all of Romans 11, dummy.
I know it well, but this is your chance to shine, and tell us what "ALL THINGS" means.
If you knew it well you wouldn't be taking it out of context but instead would be putting it in context.

Make a call out thread in the bull ring and call me out there. Or you can puss out too.

Militant atheists arguing for a literal reading of the bible. smh.
Anyone tripping up Ding in the Word of God is called a Militant Atheist.
What a wet-noodle he is.
Ding is an angry christian who is tempted to proclaim his belief in his bible and his god, but he has backslid out of fear of being mocked.

This thread has already drawn out some true christians whose faith has served them well. Perhaps some of them will provide inspiration for ding to come back into the fold of true believers?

What a wet-noodle he is.
Ding is an angry christian who is tempted to proclaim his belief in his bible and his god, but he has backslid out of fear of being mocked.

This thread has already drawn out some true christians whose faith has served them well. Perhaps some of them will provide inspiration for ding to come back into the fold of true believers?
How virtuous of you.
Along the way, maybe you can tell us what "ALL THINGS" means in Romans 11:36.

What a wet-noodle he is.

Don't be afraid. I'll be gentle with you when I pop your cherry there.

Worrying about the literal truth of the bible is like being lost in the woods. You can't see the truth for the trees.
'Not' worrying about the truth in the bible is backsliding on your lord. HE has proclaimed that he won't be tolerant of those who have lost faith in that way.
And yet YOU call the Creation account a "myth." You're not credible at all

People please, don't fall into a trap of fighting ding or any others based on their faith.

This thread is meant to challenge backsliding christians on their lack of faith.

Worrying about the literal truth of the bible is like being lost in the woods. You can't see the truth for the trees.
'Not' worrying about the truth in the bible is backsliding on your lord. HE has proclaimed that he won't be tolerant of those who have lost faith in that way.
I've never wavered on my pesonal beliefs and so I shouldn't have to keep repeating that I don't accept any part of the creation myth.

This is a thread that's meant to draw out any christians that have remained solid enough to belive in their god and their bibles without qualifications.

Can you?

There's no reason why all Christians shouldn't possess faith enough to allow them to believe that their bibles are the literal and truthful word of their god. To do anything less is to backslide and commit the greatest of sins.

As an example, The Noah's ark story can be reconciled with modern science in several ways. One of which is that the god shrunk all the animals to 1 thousandth size in order to fit them all into the confines of his boat.

Or, the Grand Canyon is proof of the biblical flood and is even claimed to be so at the site.

The Christian god can do anything and everything. It's time for Christians to stop backsliding and come back to relying on their faith. If they don't then they are selling the farm to non-believers.

Where is that 40% of Americans who commit to believing creation and rejecting Darwininan evolution? Do they really believe or do they only believe on conditions that can keep them in a comfort zone?

Noahs park.? What a load of rubbish. How did the kangaroos from Australia get to there and back again?
Shrinking them to fit them in? You have to be kidding. You guys will believe anything.

The grand canyon was not evidence of any flood. You'll find it was caused by seismic shifts in the earth CRUST then subsequent millions of years of weathering.
Your God does not and never did exist. He is responsible for absolutely nothi g on this earth or outside of it. If you were a believer of the truth as you say, you wouldn't follow fairy tales line the bible.

Creationism is a more palatable theory for our existence because you are embarrassed about evolving from bonoboes. Evolution is now a fact. It is you who wants to stay in some supernatural delusional comfort zone.

Furthermore, you godbotherers arrogantly believe heaven awaits because you think you have unique access to knowledge I don't have. You don't. You have no knowledge of what your God thinks or wishes although some speak as if they get messages every day.

Why do you think it's essential I need to know about your r religious delusions?
What is it about atheism that obviously irritates you while they blissfully ignore the crap spread by godbotherers?
A reply please.

Noahs park.? What a load of rubbish. How did the kangaroos from Australia get to there and back again?
Shrinking them to fit them in? You have to be kidding. You guys will believe anything.

The grand canyon was not evidence of any flood. You'll find it was caused by seismic shifts in the earth CRUST then subsequent millions of years of weathering.
Your God does not and never did exist. He is responsible for absolutely nothi g on this earth or outside of it. If you were a believer of the truth as you say, you wouldn't follow fairy tales line the bible.

Creationism is a more palatable theory for our existence because you are embarrassed about evolving from bonoboes. Evolution is now a fact. It is you who wants to stay in some supernatural delusional comfort zone.

Furthermore, you godbotherers arrogantly believe heaven awaits because you think you have unique access to knowledge I don't have. You don't. You have no knowledge of what your God thinks or wishes although some speak as if they get messages every day.

Why do you think it's essential I need to know about your r religious delusions?
What is it about atheism that obviously irritates you while they blissfully ignore the crap spread by godbotherers?
A reply please.
A quick reply will suffice: I don't believe in anything being promoted by christianity. You're an unusually dim bulb for a non-believer!

You're cordially invited by the title of this thread to suggest that creation isn't a myth. But you're going to have to make a choice between creation or evolution.

The demands of this thread are that both can't be true. That's badksliding and a demonsration of a lack of faith.

What a wet-noodle he is.

Don't be afraid. I'll be gentle with you when I pop your cherry there.
The backsliding christian is the one who needs to introduce profanity.
And in fact this thread is meant to exclude those christians who have lost faith in their bibles and their god as being the literal truth!

Only real christians need apply here.

Is it your notion that to be Christian one has to park their brain in neutral?

It's my notion that no christian can afford to park their brain in the neutrality of not being a faithful and true believer. Their god can't and won't tolerate backsliding and loss of faith. The faith card is the only card the god is left holding now.

I'll speak for your god because somebody has to. But I'm always looking for a true and faithful believer who can speak louder.
Do you backslide too?

One can only feel sorry for you. I find comfort in reading God's word, while all you feel is confusion and contradictions that threaten what you believe is true.

It's my notion that no christian can afford to park their brain in the neutrality of not being a faithful and true believer. Their god can't and won't tolerate backsliding and loss of faith. The faith card is the only card the god is left holding now.

I'll speak for your god because somebody has to. But I'm always looking for a true and faithful believer who can speak louder.
Do you backslide too?

Nope.. I have just been studying for 50 years.. The Bible, Archaeology, Geology, Middle Eastern history.

They have found monuments in Arabia that are 7,000 years old.. Older than Stonehenge and the pyramids.

That is a bit harsh, and it certainly doesn't pertain to the majority. The Bible teaches that God's law is stamped on everyone's heart; that non-believers will be judged by their own hearts. Therefore no one has any more or any less knowledge of what God thinks or wishes than you. Now some may know scripture better than others, but knowing scripture is not the same as knowing God. Even you get the same message every day as all the rest of us. It is written on our hearts.

I find comfort in reading God's word,
It is a great feeling, isn't it.

I never understood why some people feel so perplexed and confused when they pick up a bible, and read the words within.

Of course, I also never understood why people feel so afraid and freaked out when they look in their mirror, and see a cop behind them. I actually feel comforted, but that's just me.

That is a bit harsh, and it certainly doesn't pertain to the majority. The Bible teaches that God's law is stamped on everyone's heart; that non-believers will be judged by their own hearts. Therefore no one has any more or any less knowledge of what God thinks or wishes than you. Now some may know scripture better than others, but knowing scripture is not the same as knowing God. Even you get the same message every day as all the rest of us. It is written on our hearts.

The crazy thing about this is that only Christians matter to our God.

Forum List

Back