For You Lefties Who Love Fact Checkers: Will Joe Biden raise your taxes on day one?

Biden will raise the tax on $400K + earners 6 points. Like those will give a shit. They only pay 10 now of the supposed 21.

Sure and when they don't get the money they think the will. They will raise everyone's taxes. Typical Dem move.

We don't care.

We're going to be BOOTING the EFF outta that Orange Bastard currently in the White House.

GTFOH!!!!

526blog_kick.jpg
The fact Trump hate is all you have to run on says a lot about the state of the modern Democrat party.

Democrats = mask
Democrats = lockdowns
Democrats = riots

Democrats hate America and want to fundamentally transform America into something completely different. That agenda doesn't give them much. All they do is race bait and TDS rant.

Biden is much weaker than Hillary was and Democrats know it.

Claim: “On day one, Joe Biden’s going to raise your taxes,” Vice President Mike Pence said during his debate with Sen. Kamala Harris.

Rating: True

Only a liar and/or a moron doesn’t know that.

You do understand how bills work?...right? On day one?, not unless you've found some magical way to bypass Congress.
I would hope that we would once again return to honest discussion about the tax system in this country. Discussion, there's a novel idea. :)
It's the way we used to get things done in this country. Oh yeah, and compromise.

Trump will be YOUR president for 4 more years, deal with it.
Willing to bet on it?

If Trump wins, I leave the site forever,
If Biden wins, you leave the site forever.

What do you say?

The left are already dead to me so it doesn't really matter if they leave the site forever. Now if you offer to move to Canada and never return to the USA I might be tempted.

Might be tough for anyone to move to Canada they have a lot tougher immigration standards that the US, most countries do.

I don't make $400,000 per year, so no. my taxes won't be raised.
You don’t buy anything? You’re totally off the grid?

That's kinda a dumb question, don't you think?
Taxes are going up for everyone.

everyone with income of $400,000 or more.

It will be anyone who currently pays taxes will have a tax hike. Lots of projections and charts showing that taxing just the 400K and above won't nearly cover the costs of the programs he wants to implement. It would all be okay if we tackled the debt, however we are going to be adding and that is just a bad idea.

I don't make $400,000 per year, so no. my taxes won't be raised.
You don’t buy anything? You’re totally off the grid?

That's kinda a dumb question, don't you think?
Taxes are going up for everyone.

everyone with income of $400,000 or more.
“That’s why I’m going to eliminate the Trump tax cuts. And I’m going to eliminate those tax cuts.”

That’s almost all middle class tax payers.

Claim: “On day one, Joe Biden’s going to raise your taxes,” Vice President Mike Pence said during his debate with Sen. Kamala Harris.

Rating: True

Only a liar and/or a moron doesn’t know that.

You do understand how bills work?...right? On day one?, not unless you've found some magical way to bypass Congress.
I would hope that we would once again return to honest discussion about the tax system in this country. Discussion, there's a novel idea. :)
It's the way we used to get things done in this country. Oh yeah, and compromise.

Did you enjoy Nancy and Chuckies compromise on the latest covid relief for working Americans ?

Forum List

Back