Forbes/Harris poll: Majority say verdict rigged...

I don't support fraudsters, sexual assaulters and convicted felons for president and that means I need psychiatric help?
you've made it clear you have no problem with fraudsters and sexual abusers, by stating you're voting for Biden.

you either need psychiatric help, a white cane and guide dog, or the ability to admit you're a sheep and a hypocrite.

I told you, and you wouldn't listen. You've only energized Trump's base with no upside for Democrats.

I think you've lost the election.

You'll have to download the PDF from RCP but here is the important section...

View attachment 955478

P.S.- Trump topped Biden in this post-verdict poll 51-49.
The worst part about this is that it has now ignited in the U.S and outside its border a clear distrust of the U.S justice and legal system.

I've been saying for some time that you are allowing some to destroy your own country to protect the Political Class. There is little mystery as to why Europe is turning further right, such trials against a former president are a stark reminder to citizens of the world.

It makes no sense to me. They have neutered the Middle Class and any dissent.

you've made it clear you have no problem with fraudsters and sexual abusers, by stating you're voting for Biden.

Please link where Biden was held liable or convicted of those things.

you either need psychiatric help, a white cane and guide dog, or the ability to admit you're a sheep and a hypocrite.
You need to read the constitution and learn about innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

I would rather lose an election because someone was held accountable for their crimes then win an election by putting someone above the law.

I'm pretty pragmatic about it. If America wants to elect a sexual assaulter, fraudster and convicted felon then we get the America we deserve.

Well said.

I am also told now that this will cause the right to go after Dems for crimes....and I am like GOOD.

For far too long our ruling class has been above the law.

I would rather lose an election because someone was held accountable for their crimes then win an election by putting someone above the law.

I'm pretty pragmatic about it. If America wants to elect a sexual assaulter, fraudster and convicted felon then we get the America we deserve.

Well you already have the sexual assaulter and fraudster in office.
In the NY court system convictions are a dime a dozen.
Nobody expected anything else from that orchestrated piece of crappy legal work. Technique used to reach back in time and reclassify actions to make them more prosecutable if something that could be done to 100% of the population at any time.

No I will grant you that Trump provides a target rich environment and people with his past should probably think about staying out of public office but that ship has sailed.

I told you, and you wouldn't listen. You've only energized Trump's base with no upside for Democrats.

View attachment 955478

Yep. Democrats have out-dumbed the Republicans yet again.

View attachment 955478

This wasnt about winning an election. It was about justice. Justice has been served, boy.

Well you already have the sexual assaulter and fraudster in office.

Please link the conviction or where he was held liable.

Edit: Misread you post. Forget the above.

The law is the law. Been in place since 1965. Certainly an argument could be made that it is a bad law but that is outside the scope of the courts. They enforce law, they don't have power to change it.

In the NY court system convictions are a dime a dozen.
Nobody expected anything else from that orchestrated piece of crappy legal work. Technique used to reach back in time and reclassify actions to make them more prosecutable if something that could be done to 100% of the population at any time.

For example?

No I will grant you that Trump provides a target rich environment and people with his past should probably think about staying out of public office but that ship has sailed.
Indeed it has.

Please link the conviction or where he was held liable.

Edit: Misread you post. Forget the above.

The law is the law. Been in place since 1965. Certainly an argument could be made that it is a bad law but that is outside the scope of the courts. They enforce law, they don't have power to change it.

For example?

Indeed it has.
I don't think any law is bad specifically. But I also don't think there's anyone in the country that thinks this type of legal acrobatics would have been applied unless it was politically motivated. Like I said Trump provides a target rich environment. But now the genie is out.... We will see this type of prosecution again unfortunately.

Considering the fact that independence of dropped themselves out of relevancy I'd say their opinion pretty much in the same boat.
Well that's a contrived pile of crap you just invented wholecloth to soothe yourself.

In what the rest of us call reality, the independents are going to decide this election.

View attachment 955478

Fuck Trump's base!

There is not a more stupid person on this planet than a Trump supporter. They are dumber than the Tea Party and that's pretty stupid!

I don't think any law is bad specifically. But I also don't think there's anyone in the country that thinks this type of legal acrobatics would have been applied unless it was politically motivated. Like I said Trump provides a target rich environment. But now the genie is out.... We will see this type of prosecution again unfortunately.
A regular person would be convicted and put behind bars. Trump is lucky he's probably only going to get house arrest for a few months.

Democrats re-wrote a law in NY for the sole purpose of being able to get around the statute of limitations that had run out, so they could go after Trump. THAT'S the level of Dem corruption.

I wonder how many independents thing both candidates should drop out of the race.
Probably a lot, just like in every race.

But adults understand that getting everything they want exactly as they want it is for babies. So they vote anyway.

Well that's a contrived pile of crap you just invented wholecloth to soothe yourself.

In what the rest of us call reality, the independents are going to decide this election.
Post retracted... Confusing and independent with libertarian.
In any case I strongly urge you to stop relying on polls. They are vastly meaningless unless they demonstrate a 20 point spread.

You need to read the constitution and learn about innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

that's the difference between Trump and Biden.

Biden hasn't been convicted.

Forum List

Back