Forbes/Harris poll: Majority say verdict rigged...

The cultists now don't believe in the entire justice system because their cult leader doesn't.

They have already turned their backs on the electoral system because their cult leader made up lies about it.

That pretty much wraps up the hate for the entire American system.

All for one orange psychopath.

Amazing.

The spectacularly selective application of Justice in this case probably has selected the next president.
What's selected the next President is the Dems stubborn refusal to nominate a good candidate.

Let's get clear here. You are not a rational adult. You're a partisan drone. You make corrupt failed arguments to try to con people into supporting your party. Well, fuck your party. Your party is shit and will never get my vote.
Another crybaby attack poodle in my wake...

I would rather lose an election because someone was held accountable for their crimes then win an election by putting someone above the law.

I'm pretty pragmatic about it. If America wants to elect a sexual assaulter, fraudster and convicted felon then we get the America we deserve.

Of course, you're a hero in your own mind,

You're fine with electing a serial plagiarist, a man you exploited his female child by taking showers with her, a man who uses the corrupt, partisan DOJ to target his political opponent and a fraudster who conspired with his drug addict son to to profit using political influence.

Lecture us some more on 'pragmatic'.

Of course, you're a hero in your own mind,

You're fine with electing a serial plagiarist, a man you exploited his female child by taking showers with her, a man who uses the corrupt, partisan DOJ to target his political opponent and a fraudster who conspired with his drug addict son to to profit using political influence.

Lecture us some more on 'pragmatic'.

Trump was found liable for sexual assault, fraud and is a convicted felon.

Biden hasn't even been charged with anything on your right wing grievance list.

At what point do you attribute responsibility for committing and being prosecuted for the crimes to the criminal?

I am guessing: never.
Holding criminals responsible for their actions is a good thing. It's a good thing until it becomes a selective process, then it becomes just another form of the the corruption that it pretends to battle.

There are so many chewing gum and string connections in this legal argument that it barely manages to qualify as a legitimate prosecution. It looks much more like the political action that it really is.

But you're right about one thing; Ultimately there were some untoward shenanigans that were the focus of the entire case. If they weren't there in the first place there would be nothing to pursue. In the heat of the battle it's easy to forget that one fact.

Last edited:
I told you, and you wouldn't listen. You've only energized Trump's base with no upside for Democrats.

I think you've lost the election.

You'll have to download the PDF from RCP but here is the important section...

View attachment 955478

P.S.- Trump topped Biden in this post-verdict poll 51-49.

Trumps Base was always going to vote for him. That wouldn’t change if he raped a dog in Times Square.

I would rather lose an election because someone was held accountable for their crimes then win an election by putting someone above the law.

I'm pretty pragmatic about it. If America wants to elect a sexual assaulter, fraudster and convicted felon then we get the America we deserve.
If you have to abuse the law to get that conviction, as was done in NY, then simply stating that title doesn’t have the power you hope it does

If you have to abuse the law to get that conviction, as was done in NY, then simply stating that title doesn’t have the power you hope it does
There was no abuse.

Trump was found guilty by a jury of his peers.

He is a convicted felon.

Trumps Base was always going to vote for him. That wouldn’t change if he raped a dog in Times Square.
See, I complemented you in that other thread and here your TDS flares up in full on display.

Did you look at the numbers from independents?

Trump was found liable for sexual assault, fraud and is a convicted felon.

Biden hasn't even been charged with anything on your right wing grievance list.

Biden hasn't been charged yet on some elements.

So, I take it you're 'pragmatic' about a serial plagiarist, about Biden's derelict sense of honor and integrity relative to him showering with his young daughter or his Stalinist Era tactics of persecuting a political opponent.

Your left wing allowance list for greed, corruption and sexual perversion seems pretty over the top.

Another crybaby attack poodle in my wake...
Why can't you just answer the question? Your choices are:

a) Yes, both are bad, both will be bad for the nation - but I'm going to vote for one of them anyway because he's less bad than another one. That's right, I'll vote for a bad candidate on purpose.

b). No. My candidate isn't perfect, but he'll be a net positive for the country so I'm voting for him.

Now, you seem to be more interested in trolling than honest discussion, but I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that your answer is b - that you don't really think you're voting for a bad candidate, and you wouldn't vote for him if you did think he was bad. That's fine. I disagree, but that's rational.

But, when you're trying to sell lo2e, you're talking to people, like me, who think both candidates are bad, that both will be a net negative for the country. You're asking us to do something you wouldn't. You're asking us to vote for a bad candidate on purpose.

Now, maybe I'm wrong. Maybe your answer actually is "a" - you really do think both candidates are bad, and will both be bad for the country, but you're going to vote for one of them anyway. In that case, my benefit of the doubt was unwarranted and you really are the irrational tool you play on message boards.

This is also embarrassingly stupid, as your throw away vote is just a net vote for the on3 of the two candidates you least prefer.

what if there is not one that we "least prefer"?

When you are choosing between being shot or being stabbed, there is not a least preferred choice

I told you, and you wouldn't listen. You've only energized Trump's base with no upside for Democrats.

I think you've lost the election.

You'll have to download the PDF from RCP but here is the important section...

View attachment 955478

P.S.- Trump topped Biden in this post-verdict poll 51-49.
The leftards will believe what they’re told to believe.
Hillary 95% beating Trump.
They’re incapable of forming an original thought.

well you elected a child toucher/fondler/kisser that showered with his daughter and has a 48 year streak of racist comments and to top it off cheated in law school and plagiarized and had to end his presidential campaign bid. Now how do YOU explain putting this RACIST DEMENTED PEVERT BAG OF SHIT in the White House? Cat go your tongue? Shall I mention he played college football just fine, yet got draft deferment for asthma.

You should think twice before you run that ugly pie hole of yours.

Biden hasn't been charged yet on some elements.

What elements of what crimes has he been charged with?

Did they pass the muster of a grand jury?

So, I take it you're 'pragmatic' about a serial plagiarist, about Biden's derelict sense of honor and integrity relative to him showering with his young daughter or his Stalinist Era tactics of persecuting a political opponent.

You want me to base my vote on your opinion instead of the fact that it is proven in court Trump is a sexual assaulter, fraudster and convicted felon?

Your opinions may be relevant to you but not to me.

Your left wing allowance list for greed, corruption and sexual perversion seems pretty over the top.
Greed? You mean like Trump stealing from his own charities...proven in court.

Corruption? Like falsifying business records to cover other crimes...proven in court.

Sexual perversion? Like sexually assaulting a woman in an elevator and then defaming her publicly...proven in court.

Forum List

Back