Forced to deny my Christian faith to enter a Christian website? What?

Parture, my dear, you are not authorized to speak for God, and your postings obviously demonstrate you cannot make pronouncements about figurative or literal meaning of the Bible.

You have been sussed. Slink back to your blog and ponder for awhile your ineffective smallness in His creation.
All Christians are authorized to give the gospel of salvation to you. I conclude according to the Bible you are going to Hell. Just as we have to lock up people in prison for life, you need to be locked up in Hell for eternity and so you shall be after you are resurrected.

Hebrews makes it clear that no man takes this honor on himself. He must be called as Aaron was.

Look at John the Baptist. He was authorized to baptize but not give the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Acts 8 shows the same with Phillip.He could baptize but he had to call the Twelve to give the gift of the Holy Ghost. And it all shows that all Christians didn't have this authority because we see the recent convert Simon trying to purchase that authority.

Unless you've been called as Aaron was, you have no authority.
All Christians have been called to share the gospel of salvation to spread to the world. Thus all Christians have authority. The Bible calls all believers a "royal priesthood".

Sounds more like a liberal website than a Christian.

Couldn't be nut jobs trying to discredit the Christian faith. Its not like they aren't out there. Hell, many of those primates can be found right here at USMB.
You're an idiot who is going to Hell according to the Bible. Bottom line.
You're like the other primates on this forum. Your telling Me that I'm going to hell is like a baboon telling Me that a Picaso is just a bunch of squiggly color....go away baboon.
Since the Bible is proven to be true, and you can't overturn that proof, you're the baboon going to Hell.

I know you are but what am I?

I thought most of us outgrew that in the second grade
Very simply according to the Bible as proven you are going to Hell for rejecting Christ. Your choice.

I do love how you can accuse but you can't back up your accusation. See how Satan controls you and has nothing on a Christian.
Your denial that your own words condemn you is proof enough. You have no authority to command or condemn in the Lord's name, yet Satan tell you that you do.
Since I am a Christian I have the authority to give you the gospel and tell you since you refuse to give your life to Christ that you are going to Hell.
You can say you are a goat, too, and bah, but does not make you a got. Or a Christian for that matter.

Show us you authority.
Anyone who accepts Jesus as Lord and Savior has the authority.

Shame the scriptures disagree

You're like the other primates on this forum. Your telling Me that I'm going to hell is like a baboon telling Me that a Picaso is just a bunch of squiggly color....go away baboon.
Since the Bible is proven to be true, and you can't overturn that proof, you're the baboon going to Hell.
How can anyone take you seriously? You deny your own faith.

My way to salvation is through Jesus.....YOU don't get a say in the matter. Which is why I treat all you primates the same. Have a nice day and lay off the bananas. They're making you fat.
Since you reject Jesus as your Lord and Savior, you are going to Hell.
[Jhn 3:5-6, 15-21 KJV] 5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and [of] the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. 6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. ... 15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. 18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. 21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

Then you have condemned yourself because you have turned your back on the Lord after you received him. Your deeds are made manifest: you betray God.
I am once saved always saved. You are going to Hell for rejecting Christ.

I'm sure Judas Iscariot thought the same thing.

I do love how you can accuse but you can't back up your accusation. See how Satan controls you and has nothing on a Christian.
Your denial that your own words condemn you is proof enough. You have no authority to command or condemn in the Lord's name, yet Satan tell you that you do.
Since I am a Christian I have the authority to give you the gospel and tell you since you refuse to give your life to Christ that you are going to Hell.
You can say you are a goat, too, and bah, but does not make you a got. Or a Christian for that matter.

Show us you authority.

Scriptures show you are going to Hell for rejecting Christ.

[Jhn 3:15-21 KJV] 15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. 18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. 21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

How can anyone take you seriously? You deny your own faith.

My way to salvation is through Jesus.....YOU don't get a say in the matter. Which is why I treat all you primates the same. Have a nice day and lay off the bananas. They're making you fat.
Since you reject Jesus as your Lord and Savior, you are going to Hell.
[Jhn 3:5-6, 15-21 KJV] 5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and [of] the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. 6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. ... 15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. 18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. 21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

Then you have condemned yourself because you have turned your back on the Lord after you received him. Your deeds are made manifest: you betray God.
I am once saved always saved. You are going to Hell for rejecting Christ.

I'm sure Judas Iscariot thought the same thing.
Judas never received new life because he never truly believed in Jesus. John 10.28 says those who are born again "they shall never perish".

Always remember, Emily is going to Hell forever because she is a universalist. No Christians are universalists. Don't let her deceive you. She is a wolf in sheep's clothing. The tares are among the wheat trying to look like Christians but they are not. In some ways they can resemble a child of God, but when you find out what they really believe you know they were never born-again.
You are an ass, Parture, and in no way authorized to be speak for God or His Son.

Get thee behind the believers.

:) See how easy that was, folks. Parture is a fraud and unbeliever.
I know that you are going to Hell, because you are acting like Satan that great false accuser. You and the Devil have in common the inability to back up your accusations. You're a bad guy.

You're falsely making accusations. Where has anyone claimed to be a Universalist?

And how is Jake wrong? What authority d you have to speak for Christ? How are you not being an ass?
How are you not being an ass?

Everyone knows the Bible teaches a person goes to Hell for rejecting Christ.

Emily says she is a universalist and teddy defends that so obviously they are not Christians.

How is Jake wrong about what? Be specific.

All Christians have authority in Christ for we whom are saved are members of the body of Christ the Church.

Since you reject Christ you are going to Hell. Pretty clear.

By their fruits ye shall know them.

Which is why all are rejecting you

Always remember, Emily is going to Hell forever because she is a universalist. No Christians are universalists. Don't let her deceive you. She is a wolf in sheep's clothing. The tares are among the wheat trying to look like Christians but they are not. In some ways they can resemble a child of God, but when you find out what they really believe you know they were never born-again.
You are an ass, Parture, and in no way authorized to be speak for God or His Son.

I know that you are going to Hell, because you are acting like Satan that great false accuser. You and the Devil have in common the inability to back up your accusations. You're a bad guy.

You're falsely making accusations. Where has anyone claimed to be a Universalist?

And how is Jake wrong? What authority d you have to speak for Christ? How are you not being an ass?

Emily says she is a universalist and teddy defends that so obviously they are not Christians.

All Christians have authority in Christ for we whom are saved are members of the body of Christ the Church.

Christians accept me. By their fruits the Apostles were killed as Jesus was. I am in good company. Our rejection is rewarded. Your hatred of Christians takes you to Hell.

You have no authority to speak for God or His son.

Thus you are a fraud and unbeliever.

You may be a Gnostic, and if so, you are in trouble, my son.

You argue both the Bible as literal yet figurative: can't do that and be thought sane.

It is what it is, Parture.
So many accusations you're like Satan also unable to back up his accusations. You're a bad guy.

Sections that are literal and others figurative are not mutually exclusive. Why put this restriction on the Bible with your petty self that it all must be one way or the other?

Those who have authority in Christ are Christians. Since you are not a Christian you have no such authority.
Do thrill us. Provide the objective data that concludes which parts of the bibles are literal and which parts figurative or allegorical.

Remember that objectivity is important. We will need to test your data.
I'm not suppose to give what is holy unto dogs.

She hasn't asked you to give her anything holy. She asked you which parts are literal and which are figurative.

And she isn't a dog. She is a human being.
"Dog" is an expression, not a literal dog. Every word of the Bible is holy. The Bible says doing give what holy unto dogs. There is not enough space here to go through every line of the Bible.

Why are there 66 books? Because 6 is the number of Satan and man loves to follow Satan's ways. So the 66 books are the redemptive design breaking apart that union in you with the Devil if you give your life to Christ.

So man and satan compiled 66 books in the Bible?

That's just gibberish

So many accusations you're like Satan also unable to back up his accusations. You're a bad guy.

Sections that are literal and others figurative are not mutually exclusive. Why put this restriction on the Bible with your petty self that it all must be one way or the other?

Those who have authority in Christ are Christians. Since you are not a Christian you have no such authority.
Do thrill us. Provide the objective data that concludes which parts of the bibles are literal and which parts figurative or allegorical.

She hasn't asked you to give her anything holy. She asked you which parts are literal and which are figurative.

"Dog" is an expression, not a literal dog. Every word of the Bible is holy. The Bible says doing give what holy unto dogs. There is not enough space here to go through every line of the Bible.

Why are there 66 books? Because 6 is the number of Satan and man loves to follow Satan's ways. So the 66 books are the redemptive design breaking apart that union in you with the Devil if you give your life to Christ.

That's just gibberish
No. Man and Satan didn't compile the Bible. It was inspired by the Holy Spirit all 66 books giving God's redemptive design. You're slow eh?

Parture, my dear, you are not authorized to speak for God, and your postings obviously demonstrate you cannot make pronouncements about figurative or literal meaning of the Bible.

You have been sussed. Slink back to your blog and ponder for awhile your ineffective smallness in His creation.
All Christians are authorized to give the gospel of salvation to you. I conclude according to the Bible you are going to Hell. Just as we have to lock up people in prison for life, you need to be locked up in Hell for eternity and so you shall be after you are resurrected.

Hebrews makes it clear that no man takes this honor on himself. He must be called as Aaron was.

Look at John the Baptist. He was authorized to baptize but not give the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Acts 8 shows the same with Phillip.He could baptize but he had to call the Twelve to give the gift of the Holy Ghost. And it all shows that all Christians didn't have this authority because we see the recent convert Simon trying to purchase that authority.

All Christians have been called to share the gospel of salvation to spread to the world. Thus all Christians have authority. The Bible calls all believers a "royal priesthood".

So the Bible is lying when it says a man must be called as Aaron was?

And what is this royal priesthood and how do you get it if you deny you need to be called to it?

And what is this royal priesthood and how do you get it if you deny you need to be called to it?
Free will. God chooses those who choose Him. God calls by predestinating by foreknowing our free choice.

You can't be saved unrighteously by denying the need for salvation.

Show us you authority.

[Jhn 3:15-21 KJV] 15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. 18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. 21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

Thou shalt not bear false witness. I'm a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God, and I have been called of Him to preach the Gospel to all people. Thus the Bible doesn't claim what you are saying it does. You are.

Your fruits expose you as a false prophet.

Show us you authority.

Thou shalt not bear false witness. I'm a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God, and I have been called of Him to preach the Gospel to all people. Thus the Bible doesn't claim what you are saying it does. You are.

I don't consider you a Christian, because you refuse to come to the cross as a helpless sinner to receive the Lord Jesus as Savior, who died on the cross for the sins of the world, resurrected the 3rd day, Creator, 2nd Person of the Trinity.

So, of course, you are going to Hell according to the 66 books of the Bible. You're a bad guy. Just like we have to lock people up in jail for life, you need to be locked up in Hell for eternity. God would be unloving to allow you to make contact with His elect in Heaven.

Christians accept me. By their fruits the Apostles were killed as Jesus was. I am in good company. Our rejection is rewarded. Your hatred of Christians takes you to Hell.

No Christian here has accepted you. Because your fruits are not of the Spirit. You bring a message of condemnation when the Gospel is a message of salvation and reconciliation. The fruits of the Spirit are joy, peace, gentleness, love.

Not self aggrandizement, contention, anger, small mindedness.

The spirit of the Lord brings liberty. It expands the mind and enlarges the heart.

That's just gibberish
No. Man and Satan didn't compile the Bible. It was inspired by the Holy Spirit all 66 books giving God's redemptive design. You're slow eh?

Then stop saying dumb stuff

No Christian here has accepted you. Because your fruits are not of the Spirit. You bring a message of condemnation when the Gospel is a message of salvation and reconciliation. The fruits of the Spirit are joy, peace, gentleness, love.

Not self aggrandizement, contention, anger, small mindedness.

The spirit of the Lord brings liberty. It expands the mind and enlarges the heart.
There have been no Christians who have posted in this thread. I haven't condemned anyone, it is not in my power to do so. The gospel is a message of salvation and reconciliation, but since you reject it, you are going to Hell. You reject the fruit of the Spirit the gospel of grace through Christ alone. He is the way the truth an the life; no man comes to the Father but by Him. In Him is true peace, gentleness and love which you are without because you reject what He did for you on the cross. You're living a lie in your self aggrandizing, contention, anger and puny mind.

Jesus really is God and He really did die on the cross for you but you reject Him so you are going to Hell.

That's just gibberish
You are saying dumb stuff. I was happy to correct you on your stupidity and misreading.

Then stop saying dumb stuff

Free will. God chooses those who choose Him. God calls by predestinating by foreknowing our free choice.

You can't be saved unrighteously by denying the need for salvation.

No one aside from hollie has denied the need for salvation.

The scripture is clear that you cannot take the authority of God by choosing it. You must be called as Aaron was. The sons of Rueben tried to demand it from Moses and were killed for it. If choice was all it took, they wouldn't have restricted authority to the sons of aaron

Show us you authority.

I don't consider you a Christian, because you refuse to come to the cross as a helpless sinner to receive the Lord Jesus as Savior, who died on the cross for the sins of the world, resurrected the 3rd day, Creator, 2nd Person of the Trinity.

So, of course, you are going to Hell according to the 66 books of the Bible. You're a bad guy. Just like we have to lock people up in jail for life, you need to be locked up in Hell for eternity. God would be unloving to allow you to make contact with His elect in Heaven.

I have every intention of going to hell someday and preaching liberty to the captives. Because I know that they will be freed through Christ.

If you were correct about heaven, you would be alone for eternity. Thankfully Christ is our judge and not you.

Forum List

Back