Forced to deny my Christian faith to enter a Christian website? What?

All Christians are authorized to give the gospel of salvation to you. I conclude according to the Bible you are going to Hell. Just as we have to lock up people in prison for life, you need to be locked up in Hell for eternity and so you shall be after you are resurrected.

Hebrews makes it clear that no man takes this honor on himself. He must be called as Aaron was.

Look at John the Baptist. He was authorized to baptize but not give the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Acts 8 shows the same with Phillip.He could baptize but he had to call the Twelve to give the gift of the Holy Ghost. And it all shows that all Christians didn't have this authority because we see the recent convert Simon trying to purchase that authority.

Unless you've been called as Aaron was, you have no authority.
All Christians have been called to share the gospel of salvation to spread to the world. Thus all Christians have authority. The Bible calls all believers a "royal priesthood".

So the Bible is lying when it says a man must be called as Aaron was?

And what is this royal priesthood and how do you get it if you deny you need to be called to it?
Free will. God chooses those who choose Him. God calls by predestinating by foreknowing our free choice.

You can't be saved unrighteously by denying the need for salvation.

No one aside from hollie has denied the need for salvation.

The scripture is clear that you cannot take the authority of God by choosing it. You must be called as Aaron was. The sons of Rueben tried to demand it from Moses and were killed for it. If choice was all it took, they wouldn't have restricted authority to the sons of aaron
Whether someone denies the need for salvation, the only way to be saved is by accepting Christ, and none here have done so except myself of course.

God throughout Scripture implores people to believe in Him thus giving us the free choice. God calls those who choose Him. He foreknows our free choice. Calvinists are not Christians; they are going to Hell. This is God's desire for us to freely receive Him just as Moses and Aaron did.

Anyone who accepts Jesus as Lord and Savior has the authority.

Shame the scriptures disagree
Scriptures show you are going to Hell for rejecting Christ.

[Jhn 3:15-21 KJV] 15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. 18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. 21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

Thou shalt not bear false witness. I'm a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God, and I have been called of Him to preach the Gospel to all people. Thus the Bible doesn't claim what you are saying it does. You are.

Your fruits expose you as a false prophet.
I don't consider you a Christian, because you refuse to come to the cross as a helpless sinner to receive the Lord Jesus as Savior, who died on the cross for the sins of the world, resurrected the 3rd day, Creator, 2nd Person of the Trinity.

So, of course, you are going to Hell according to the 66 books of the Bible. You're a bad guy. Just like we have to lock people up in jail for life, you need to be locked up in Hell for eternity. God would be unloving to allow you to make contact with His elect in Heaven.

I have every intention of going to hell someday and preaching liberty to the captives. Because I know that they will be freed through Christ.

If you were correct about heaven, you would be alone for eternity. Thankfully Christ is our judge and not you.
Anyone who enters Hell never returns. Jesus never went to Hell. He went to the good side of Hades, Paradise below to visit the repentant thief which takes place before resurrection.

Approximately 1 billion souls should fit comfortably in the New City which is 1379 x 1379 miles in Rev. 21.

You are going to Hell as you admit, but you ain't coming out. In fact you lock yourself in Hell from the inside.

Parture the Magician teaches a gospel not that of Jesus.

And he attempts to speak with an authority the Lord has not given him.

He is a false teacher as is prophesied in the Bible.

Shame the scriptures disagree

[Jhn 3:15-21 KJV] 15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. 18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. 21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

Thou shalt not bear false witness. I'm a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God, and I have been called of Him to preach the Gospel to all people. Thus the Bible doesn't claim what you are saying it does. You are.

I don't consider you a Christian, because you refuse to come to the cross as a helpless sinner to receive the Lord Jesus as Savior, who died on the cross for the sins of the world, resurrected the 3rd day, Creator, 2nd Person of the Trinity.

So, of course, you are going to Hell according to the 66 books of the Bible. You're a bad guy. Just like we have to lock people up in jail for life, you need to be locked up in Hell for eternity. God would be unloving to allow you to make contact with His elect in Heaven.

I have every intention of going to hell someday and preaching liberty to the captives. Because I know that they will be freed through Christ.

If you were correct about heaven, you would be alone for eternity. Thankfully Christ is our judge and not you.
Anyone who enters Hell never returns. Jesus never went to Hell. He went to the good side of Hades, Paradise below to visit the repentant thief which takes place before resurrection.

Approximately 1 billion souls should fit comfortably in the New City which is 1379 x 1379 miles in Rev. 21.

You are going to Hell as you admit, but you ain't coming out. In fact you lock yourself in Hell from the inside.

And yet in another thread you denied this completely saying spirits sleep until the resurrection.

Christ preached to the souls who were killed in the flood. Last time I checked, they weren't good. Hence the flood.

Unless you call Peter a liar.

All Christians have authority to know you are going to Hell because you reject the gospel of salvation.

And yet in another thread you denied this completely saying spirits sleep until the resurrection.

Christ preached to the souls who were killed in the flood. Last time I checked, they weren't good. Hence the flood.

I have always taught soul sleep. Jesus never preached to the unsaved in the bad side of hades. You're confused. You've got your crazy misreading of Scripture. I find nowhere Peter agreeing with you.

I have always taught soul sleep. Jesus never preached to the unsaved in the bad side of hades. You're confused. You've got your crazy misreading of Scripture.

So Peter was lying in 1 Peter 3 when he said Christ preached to the wicked who were killed in the flood?

Btw either the Spirit of man sleeps or he awaits the resurrection in Hell as the scriptures say

All Christians have authority to know you are going to Hell because you reject the gospel of salvation.

Funny how you have to continually ignore what the scriptures say for your arguments to have merit.

I have always taught soul sleep. Jesus never preached to the unsaved in the bad side of hades. You're confused. You've got your crazy misreading of Scripture.

So Peter was lying in 1 Peter 3 when he said Christ preached to the wicked who were killed in the flood?
This is not Hell, but Hades.

Btw either the Spirit of man sleeps or he awaits the resurrection in Hell as the scriptures say
You're still confusing Hades and Hell. People are resurrected from the bad side of Hades to be judged then sent to Hell. The saved are resurrected from the good side of Hades for Heaven. You're confused.

Jesus said He would see the repentant thief this day in paradise below. This was the good side of Hades. Down there He then proclaimed the verdict to Lazarus and all those waiting for resurrection from Hades to be judged at GWT and then sent to Hell. The resurrection of the damned hasn't taken place yet. It occurs 1000 years after the resurrection of the saved. The resurrection of the saved will occur by 2029 at the latest according to the Tetrad and sign of the Son of Man, followed by the Millennial Kingdom.

They are the same word. At least translation wise.

So let me ask you this, do miracles happen today?

Hi Parture; how old are you and when were you saved?
How old are you and have you received Jesus to be regenerated? that He died on the cross for the sins of the world that whosoever believes in Him will not perish but have everlasting life? Do you accept that Jesus is God? Do you accept that He created all things? Do you accept He is the 2nd Person of the Trinity? Do you accept He will return to reign on earth with His overcomes for 1000 years? Have you give your life to the Jesus where you can never lose salvation?

Hi Parture; how old are you and when were you saved?
How old are you and have you received Jesus to be regenerated? that He died on the cross for the sins of the world that whosoever believes in Him will not perish but have everlasting life? Do you accept that Jesus is God? Do you accept that He created all things? Do you accept He is the 2nd Person of the Trinity? Do you accept He will return to reign on earth with His overcomes for 1000 years? Have you give your life to the Jesus where you can never lose salvation?

yes to all. I was saved April 6/1997 while watching Ed Hindson on Jerry Falwell talking about Calvary. I'm 42, Kevin.

When were you saved Parture? BTW your youtube channel is quite a different laid back Parture compared to here.

Please answer when were you saved and how?

Sounds more like a liberal website than a Christian.

Couldn't be nut jobs trying to discredit the Christian faith. Its not like they aren't out there. Hell, many of those primates can be found right here at USMB.
You're an idiot who is going to Hell according to the Bible. Bottom line.
You're like the other primates on this forum. Your telling Me that I'm going to hell is like a baboon telling Me that a Picaso is just a bunch of squiggly color....go away baboon.
Since the Bible is proven to be true, and you can't overturn that proof, you're the baboon going to Hell.
How can anyone take you seriously? You deny your own faith.

My way to salvation is through Jesus.....YOU don't get a say in the matter. Which is why I treat all you primates the same. Have a nice day and lay off the bananas. They're making you fat.
Since you reject Jesus as your Lord and Savior, you are going to Hell.
[Jhn 3:5-6, 15-21 KJV] 5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and [of] the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. 6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. ... 15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. 18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. 21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.
So, you're stupid on top of being a lower primate.

I just said that My salvation is through Jesus.

YOU DO NOT GET A SAY IN MY SALVATION.

I wonder if it is possible to dumb this down even further so that you can understand.

Forum List

Back