Forced to deny my Christian faith to enter a Christian website? What?

Sounds more like a liberal website than a Christian.

Couldn't be nut jobs trying to discredit the Christian faith. Its not like they aren't out there. Hell, many of those primates can be found right here at USMB.
You're an idiot who is going to Hell according to the Bible. Bottom line.
You're like the other primates on this forum. Your telling Me that I'm going to hell is like a baboon telling Me that a Picaso is just a bunch of squiggly color....go away baboon.
Since the Bible is proven to be true, and you can't overturn that proof, you're the baboon going to Hell.
How can anyone take you seriously? You deny your own faith.

My way to salvation is through Jesus.....YOU don't get a say in the matter. Which is why I treat all you primates the same. Have a nice day and lay off the bananas. They're making you fat.
Since you reject Jesus as your Lord and Savior, you are going to Hell.
[Jhn 3:5-6, 15-21 KJV] 5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and [of] the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. 6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. ... 15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. 18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. 21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

Then you have condemned yourself because you have turned your back on the Lord after you received him. Your deeds are made manifest: you betray God.

You're like the other primates on this forum. Your telling Me that I'm going to hell is like a baboon telling Me that a Picaso is just a bunch of squiggly color....go away baboon.
Since the Bible is proven to be true, and you can't overturn that proof, you're the baboon going to Hell.

My way to salvation is through Jesus.....YOU don't get a say in the matter. Which is why I treat all you primates the same. Have a nice day and lay off the bananas. They're making you fat.
[Jhn 3:5-6, 15-21 KJV] 5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and [of] the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. 6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. ... 15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. 18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. 21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

Then you have condemned yourself because you have turned your back on the Lord after you received him. Your deeds are made manifest: you betray God.
I am once saved always saved. You are going to Hell for rejecting Christ.

[Show us you authority.
Anyone who accepts Jesus as Lord and Savior has the authority.
Nope, clear and obvious heresy. You accepted Jesus and have turned your back on Him. Your words condemn you.
I haven't turn my back on Him, but you have so you are going to Hell.

"And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night" (Rev. 12.10).

Yet you condemn others who have been saved, so that tells us you have not the Spirit in you.

You lied about accepting Jesus.

Pasture is nothing but a weird Pentecostal pretender, much like Simeon the Magician who tried to buy the priesthood power.

Yet you condemn others who have been saved, so that tells us you have not the Spirit in you.

You lied about accepting Jesus.
I can't condemn anyone. I don't have the power. Only God can. God says you are going to Hell because you reject His Son.

Pasture is nothing but a weird Pentecostal pretender, much like Simeon the Magician who tried to buy the priesthood power.
I reject Pentecostalism for tongues is not gibberish babble. You're going to Hell for rejecting Christ. Your choice.

I just find it astonishing that you all are wasting so much time squabbling about whose mythology is the most palatable.

Parture the Magician is now changing his tune, but it will not save him.

Only a complete confession that you betrayed the Father and the Son and that you beg Their forgiveness can help you.

Parture the Magician is now changing his tune, but it will not save him.

Only a complete confession that you betrayed the Father and the Son and that you beg Their forgiveness can help you.

And when Taz is drunk and writing, all witness an immense babbling.

I will now leave it to Taz the Babbler and Parture the Magician to duke their fantasies out.

I will now leave it to Taz the Babbler and Parture the Magician to duke their fantasies out.
Just realize you are going to Hell because you prefer to remain in your sin than receive forgiveness from your Creator. You're a bad guy.

Always remember, Emily is going to Hell forever because she is a universalist. No Christians are universalists. Don't let her deceive you. She is a wolf in sheep's clothing. The tares are among the wheat trying to look like Christians but they are not. In some ways they can resemble a child of God, but when you find out what they really believe you know they were never born-again.
You are an ass, Parture, and in no way authorized to be speak for God or His Son.

Get thee behind the believers.

:) See how easy that was, folks. Parture is a fraud and unbeliever.
I know that you are going to Hell, because you are acting like Satan that great false accuser. You and the Devil have in common the inability to back up your accusations. You're a bad guy.

You're falsely making accusations. Where has anyone claimed to be a Universalist?

And how is Jake wrong? What authority d you have to speak for Christ? How are you not being an ass?

Always remember, Emily is going to Hell forever because she is a universalist. No Christians are universalists. Don't let her deceive you. She is a wolf in sheep's clothing. The tares are among the wheat trying to look like Christians but they are not. In some ways they can resemble a child of God, but when you find out what they really believe you know they were never born-again.
You are an ass, Parture, and in no way authorized to be speak for God or His Son.

I know that you are going to Hell, because you are acting like Satan that great false accuser. You and the Devil have in common the inability to back up your accusations. You're a bad guy.

You're falsely making accusations. Where has anyone claimed to be a Universalist?

And how is Jake wrong? What authority d you have to speak for Christ? How are you not being an ass?
How are you not being an ass?

Everyone knows the Bible teaches a person goes to Hell for rejecting Christ.

Emily says she is a universalist and teddy defends that so obviously they are not Christians.

How is Jake wrong about what? Be specific.

All Christians have authority in Christ for we whom are saved are members of the body of Christ the Church.

Since you reject Christ you are going to Hell. Pretty clear.

You have no authority to speak for God or His son.

Thus you are a fraud and unbeliever.

You may be a Gnostic, and if so, you are in trouble, my son.

You argue both the Bible as literal yet figurative: can't do that and be thought sane.

It is what it is, Parture.
So many accusations you're like Satan also unable to back up his accusations. You're a bad guy.

Sections that are literal and others figurative are not mutually exclusive. Why put this restriction on the Bible with your petty self that it all must be one way or the other?

Those who have authority in Christ are Christians. Since you are not a Christian you have no such authority.
Do thrill us. Provide the objective data that concludes which parts of the bibles are literal and which parts figurative or allegorical.

Remember that objectivity is important. We will need to test your data.
I'm not suppose to give what is holy unto dogs.

She hasn't asked you to give her anything holy. She asked you which parts are literal and which are figurative.

And she isn't a dog. She is a human being.

You have no authority to speak for God or His son.

Thus you are a fraud and unbeliever.

You may be a Gnostic, and if so, you are in trouble, my son.

You argue both the Bible as literal yet figurative: can't do that and be thought sane.

It is what it is, Parture.
So many accusations you're like Satan also unable to back up his accusations. You're a bad guy.

Sections that are literal and others figurative are not mutually exclusive. Why put this restriction on the Bible with your petty self that it all must be one way or the other?

Those who have authority in Christ are Christians. Since you are not a Christian you have no such authority.
Do thrill us. Provide the objective data that concludes which parts of the bibles are literal and which parts figurative or allegorical.

Remember that objectivity is important. We will need to test your data.
I'm not suppose to give what is holy unto dogs.

She hasn't asked you to give her anything holy. She asked you which parts are literal and which are figurative.

And she isn't a dog. She is a human being.
"Dog" is an expression, not a literal dog. Every word of the Bible is holy. The Bible says doing give what holy unto dogs. There is not enough space here to go through every line of the Bible.

Why are there 66 books? Because 6 is the number of Satan and man loves to follow Satan's ways. So the 66 books are the redemptive design breaking apart that union in you with the Devil if you give your life to Christ.

Parture, my dear, you are not authorized to speak for God, and your postings obviously demonstrate you cannot make pronouncements about figurative or literal meaning of the Bible.

You have been sussed. Slink back to your blog and ponder for awhile your ineffective smallness in His creation.
All Christians are authorized to give the gospel of salvation to you. I conclude according to the Bible you are going to Hell. Just as we have to lock up people in prison for life, you need to be locked up in Hell for eternity and so you shall be after you are resurrected.

Hebrews makes it clear that no man takes this honor on himself. He must be called as Aaron was.

Look at John the Baptist. He was authorized to baptize but not give the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Acts 8 shows the same with Phillip.He could baptize but he had to call the Twelve to give the gift of the Holy Ghost. And it all shows that all Christians didn't have this authority because we see the recent convert Simon trying to purchase that authority.

Unless you've been called as Aaron was, you have no authority.

Sounds more like a liberal website than a Christian.

Couldn't be nut jobs trying to discredit the Christian faith. Its not like they aren't out there. Hell, many of those primates can be found right here at USMB.

I know you are but what am I?

I thought most of us outgrew that in the second grade

Forum List

Back