Forced to deny my Christian faith to enter a Christian website? What?

Always remember, Emily is going to Hell forever because she is a universalist. No Christians are universalists. Don't let her deceive you. She is a wolf in sheep's clothing. The tares are among the wheat trying to look like Christians but they are not. In some ways they can resemble a child of God, but when you find out what they really believe you know they were never born-again.
You are an ass, Parture, and in no way authorized to be speak for God or His Son.

Get thee behind the believers.

:) See how easy that was, folks. Parture is a fraud and unbeliever.

[...] What doubletongue? [...]
The Bible is literal, the Bible is figurative. It's not rocket science.
If one section of the Bible is figurative that is not mutually exclusive of another section being literal such as the literal appearances of Jesus, the most documented person in antiquity more than any 10 figures combined. The Bible uses all types of forms in its diversity of expression.

Always remember, Emily is going to Hell forever because she is a universalist. No Christians are universalists. Don't let her deceive you. She is a wolf in sheep's clothing. The tares are among the wheat trying to look like Christians but they are not. In some ways they can resemble a child of God, but when you find out what they really believe you know they were never born-again.
You are an ass, Parture, and in no way authorized to be speak for God or His Son.

I know that you are going to Hell, because you are acting like Satan that great false accuser. You and the Devil have in common the inability to back up your accusations. You're a bad guy.

I know that you are going to Hell, because you are acting like Satan that great false accuser. You and the Devil have in common the inability to back up your accusations. You're a bad guy.

And all you are is a tiny child in Christ (maybe, maybe not).

Let's get adult. Please take the time to answer some questions. First, is this you and your channel?

Parture - YouTube

Second, please go ahead and answer the questions ninja and I have asked before you were banned.

When where you saved?

Do you confess that Jesus Christ is your personal savior?

Last edited:

You have no authority to speak for God or His son.

Thus you are a fraud and unbeliever.

You may be a Gnostic, and if so, you are in trouble, my son.

You argue both the Bible as literal yet figurative: can't do that and be thought sane.

It is what it is, Parture.

Last edited:

And all you are is a tiny child in Christ (maybe).

First, is this you and your channel?

Parture - YouTube

Second, please go ahead and answer the questions ninja and I have asked before you were banned.

When where you saved?

You are a child who doesn't know Jesus for Christians don't need to be saved by universalists as you claim. You said to the universalist emilynghiem that "he [speaking of a Christian] is beyond your energy to try to save."

You should repent of this heresy. Will you now confess Jesus as your personal Savior?

Why don't you ever try to lead Emily to Christ?

You argue both the Bible as literal yet figurative: can't do that and be thought sane.

So many accusations you're like Satan also unable to back up his accusations. You're a bad guy.

Sections that are literal and others figurative are not mutually exclusive. Why put this restriction on the Bible with your petty self that it all must be one way or the other?

Those who have authority in Christ are Christians. Since you are not a Christian you have no such authority.

So many accusations you're like Satan also unable to back up his accusations. You're a bad guy.

Sections that are literal and others figurative are not mutually exclusive. Why put this restriction on the Bible with your petty self that it all must be one way or the other?

Those who have authority in Christ are Christians. Since you are not a Christian you have no such authority.
Do thrill us. Provide the objective data that concludes which parts of the bibles are literal and which parts figurative or allegorical.

Remember that objectivity is important. We will need to test your data.

And all you are is a tiny child in Christ (maybe).

First, is this you and your channel?

Parture - YouTube

When where you saved?

You are a child who doesn't know Jesus for Christians don't need to be saved by universalists as you claim. You said to the universalist emilynghiem that "he [speaking of a Christian] is beyond your energy to try to save."

You should repent of this heresy. Will you now confess Jesus as your personal Savior?

Why don't you ever try to lead Emily to Christ?

Oh please, Parture, would you please stop on the universal thing? I have refuted that all over the board already for all to read.

I confess the name of Jesus Christ. I confess that he is my personal savior. Why don't you?

Why do you refuse to answer the question I have so politely asked?

Or if I have failed to be polite enough, PLEASE oh please answer those questions. To repeat:

Is this your youtube channel?:

Parture - YouTube

Do you accept Jesus Christ as your personal savior. And when were you saved.

Very simple. Please?

Do thrill us. Provide the objective data that concludes which parts of the bibles are literal and which parts figurative or allegorical.

I'm not suppose to give what is holy unto dogs.

Parture I do not believe that continuing our conversation follows the original topic of that thread, and that is why I posted this post:

The Bible Tells Us When Jesus Returns - Between Tisha B Av and Day of Atonement 2029 Page 82 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

asking you to continue it here in this thread. I feel that the topic of this thread here is more consistent with our discussion. I am tired of wrangling with you for tonight so I am done. I do not understand why you would just about mirror my post in that thread to then continue this conversation. Are we playing Hide and Seek?

I will try to stop calling you a little child, but can I once again ask you very nicely, pretty please to answer the questions I have asked here in this thread?

I will be back tomorrow.

I never for a moment thought that you were honest or had any integrity.

I never for a moment thought that you were honest or had any integrity.
I knew you were not honest and I knew you had no integrity. According to the Bible you are going to Hell.

Parture I do not believe that continuing our conversation follows the original topic of that thread, and that is why I posted this post:

The Bible Tells Us When Jesus Returns - Between Tisha B Av and Day of Atonement 2029 Page 82 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

asking you to continue it here in this thread. I feel that the topic of this thread here is more consistent with our discussion. I am tired of wrangling with you for tonight so I am done. I do not understand why you would just about mirror my post in that thread to then continue this conversation. Are we playing Hide and Seek?

I will try to stop calling you a little child, but can I once again ask you very nicely, pretty please to answer the questions I have asked here in this thread?

I will be back tomorrow.
If you want to respond to my response, I posted it here where you were making your comments (I won't move around for you),

Forum List

Back