Forced to deny my Christian faith to enter a Christian website? What?

Well all that means is you're not a Christian.
What this all means is I am a Christian and you are not since you are too selfish to repent to the cross as a helpless sinner to receive the Lord Jesus as Savior. So, of course, you are going to Hell like we have to lock up people in prison for life so they can't harm others and you can't harm God's elect.

Parture, my dear, you are not authorized to speak for God, and your postings obviously demonstrate you cannot make pronouncements about figurative or literal meaning of the Bible.

You have been sussed. Slink back to your blog and ponder for awhile your ineffective smallness in His creation. God loves you, but you do not love Him fully yet.

Last edited:
Parture, my dear, you are not authorized to speak for God, and your postings obviously demonstrate you cannot make pronouncements about figurative or literal meaning of the Bible.

You have been sussed. Slink back to your blog and ponder for awhile your ineffective smallness in His creation.
All Christians are authorized to give the gospel of salvation to you. I conclude according to the Bible you are going to Hell. Just as we have to lock up people in prison for life, you need to be locked up in Hell for eternity and so you shall be after you are resurrected.

No, Parture, no, they are not, and you are clearly a Gnostic who deliberately misinterprets the Bible. You have been caught out time and again. "Judge not lest ye be judged" clearly applies to you in this case.

Hollie, I love your comment even if Parture does not get the inside of it. :)

No, Parture, no, they are not, and you are clearly a Gnostic who deliberately misinterprets the Bible. You have been caught out time and again. "Judge not lest ye be judged" clearly applies to you in this case.

I am glad you can't prove your accusation. You're very much like Satan false accuser who also can't back up his accusation. Since you refuse to give your life to Christ you are going to Hell. I am not in judgment with you because I gave my life to Christ.

I am glad you can't prove your accusation. You're very much like Satan false accuser who also can't back up his accusation. Since you refuse to give your life to Christ you are going to Hell. I am not in judgment with you because I gave my life to Christ.
Your statements and your blog condemn you, Parture, not me. You have no where to hide. Once again you have no authority to condemn in the Name of God. And those who are Christ's do not condemn as do you.

Your statements and your blog condemn you, Parture, not me. You have no where to hide. Once again you have no authority to condemn in the Name of God. And those who are Christ's do not condemn as do you.
I love how you can accuse but can't back up your accusation.

You are stumbling now, Parture. Your words accuse you clearly.

You are stumbling now, Parture. Your words accuse you clearly.
I do love how you can accuse but you can't back up your accusation. See how Satan controls you and has nothing on a Christian.

Sounds more like a liberal website than a Christian.

Couldn't be nut jobs trying to discredit the Christian faith. Its not like they aren't out there. Hell, many of those primates can be found right here at USMB.

Couldn't be nut jobs trying to discredit the Christian faith. Its not like they aren't out there. Hell, many of those primates can be found right here at USMB.
You're an idiot who is going to Hell according to the Bible. Bottom line.

You're like the other primates on this forum. Your telling Me that I'm going to hell is like a baboon telling Me that a Picaso is just a bunch of squiggly color....go away baboon.

You're like the other primates on this forum. Your telling Me that I'm going to hell is like a baboon telling Me that a Picaso is just a bunch of squiggly color....go away baboon.
Since the Bible is proven to be true, and you can't overturn that proof, you're the baboon going to Hell.

I do love how you can accuse but you can't back up your accusation. See how Satan controls you and has nothing on a Christian.
Your denial that your own words condemn you is proof enough. You have no authority to command or condemn in the Lord's name, yet Satan tell you that you do.

You are like the crazy Tea Party telling us they speak for the GOP mainstream: just loony.

Show us your authority? :lol:

Your denial that your own words condemn you is proof enough. You have no authority to command or condemn in the Lord's name, yet Satan tell you that you do.
Since I am a Christian I have the authority to give you the gospel and tell you since you refuse to give your life to Christ that you are going to Hell.

Since the Bible is proven to be true, and you can't overturn that proof, you're the baboon going to Hell.
How can anyone take you seriously? You deny your own faith.

My way to salvation is through Jesus.....YOU don't get a say in the matter. Which is why I treat all you primates the same. Have a nice day and lay off the bananas. They're making you fat.

Since I am a Christian I have the authority to give you the gospel and tell you since you refuse to give your life to Christ that you are going to Hell.
You can say you are a goat, too, and bah, but does not make you a got. Or a Christian for that matter.

Show us you authority.

How can anyone take you seriously? You deny your own faith.

My way to salvation is through Jesus.....YOU don't get a say in the matter. Which is why I treat all you primates the same. Have a nice day and lay off the bananas. They're making you fat.
Since you reject Jesus as your Lord and Savior, you are going to Hell.
[Jhn 3:5-6, 15-21 KJV] 5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and [of] the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. 6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. ... 15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. 18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. 21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

You can say you are a goat, too, and bah, but does not make you a got. Or a Christian for that matter.

Show us you authority.
Anyone who accepts Jesus as Lord and Savior has the authority.

Forum List

Back