Ford needs to be prosecuted immediately

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
For the felony of lying under oath.

After that we will have an investigation... into finding the balls of the republicans. There needs to be consequences for false accusations. Without prosecutions and harsh consequences expect every single republican candidate to be me2d during the election. Already, we are entertaining a case from over 30 years ago with not a single piece of evidence behind it. If this flies, all bets are off the table. This weapon needs to be disarmed immediately and it's quite easy, just find the balls and take down the enemy.

After that we will have an investigation... into finding the balls of the republicans. There needs to be consequences for false accusations. Without prosecutions and harsh consequences expect every single republican candidate to be me2d during the election. Already, we are entertaining a case from over 30 years ago with not a single piece of evidence behind it. If this flies, all bets are off the table. This weapon needs to be disarmed immediately and it's quite easy, just find the balls and take down the enemy.

Holy shit! Seriously ? You seem to have issues with women.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope, everyone MEN and WOMEN have a problem with false accusers. Of course, this does not include crazy ass leftists who want to throw due process down the toilet.

The only problem that exists here is your problem with a civilized society.

Nope, everyone MEN and WOMEN have a problem with false accusers. Of course, this does not include crazy ass leftists who want to throw due process down the toilet.

The only problem that exists here is that you are so idiotic as to think that you know what the truth is.

No, for the same reason that there is no reason to believe her. Lack of actual evidence.

No, for the same reason that there is no reason to believe her. Lack of actual evidence.

That about sums it up. Maybe I'm unaware of something that's been brought forward, but I was under the impression there is a distinct lack of evidence involved. That cuts both ways.

The only problem that exists here is that you are so idiotic as to think that you know what the truth is.

So are you disagreeing that Ford stated being a psychologist?

I do know that's the truth, and if you deny that you are moron of even greater caliber than I thought.

As for the rest of the claims, there needs to be an investigation. So far no evidence of sexual assault has been discovered. Now we need to start looking for evidence regarding fraud and false accusation.

Last edited:

So, lemme ask you: Do you abuse & beat your wife. Come on; be honest.

Kavanaugh contradicted himself under oath. He should be prosecuted too huh?

well hot rod, NO ONE has ever accused me of abusing women; I wonder why that is?

Prolly 'cause I don't rape them like Republicans do.

Fuckin idiotic and offense question

So?

I'm a woman and often I have issues with women.....particularly with women who lie. Like Dr Fraud.

Fuckin idiotic and offense question

Cry me a river; answer the question

Oh and you were there so I guess you know the truth too huh forest.

And your evidence for this "lying under oath" is ---------------- where again?

Did you actually think this thread couldn't be taken down in one line? Guess what. It just happened.

Kavanaugh didn't lie she lied....
upload_2018-9-29_21-11-32.png

FORD CAUGHT IN MAJOR LIE? -- City Remodeling Permits Show Project She Linked to Kavanaugh Was in 2008 NOT 2012

Should Kavenaugh be prosecuted for lying under oath?
he actually did lie under oath a few times!

Kavanaugh committed Lack of Candor in the least, and Trump fired McCabe for lack of candor...

where's the consistency? :dunno:

Forum List

Back