Ford nixes Mexico factory plans, expanding in Michigan instead

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
I know, I know - Barry will tell us that Trump didn't build that

nothing to see here folks, just getting tired of all the winning over here

you can get back to your regular programming of Russians and bitching now

e5084240.gif

Ford canceling plans for $1.6 billion plant in Mexico, investing $700 million in Michigan expansion instead

People use 'tariff' here with no idea what it really means. Those of us who do anticipate the reactions of the naive flakes when they find out.

Last edited:

e5084240.gif

Ford canceling plans for $1.6 billion plant in Mexico, investing $700 million in Michigan expansion instead

Trump gets the credit?

Trump gets credit for advancing the Bernie Sanders' agenda?

As a Bernie supporter, I'm happy to add that to my consolation prizes.

People use 'tariff' here with no idea what it really means. Those of us do anticipate the reactions of the naive flakes when they find out.
So desperate to find fault in Trump's approach yet coming up empty handed so resort to the next best thing, insults.

Or the truth. That the economy is getting better, people are buying trucks again and Ford’s F150 is beginning to fly off the shelf. I know a guy who just spent 56K on one of them.

Thank you Mr. President.

e5084240.gif

Trump gets the credit?

That's good, because loser ribbons are all you have.

e5084240.gif

Trump gets the credit?

Sure he does. He was the one to put the fire to their feet with the impending possibility of backing up his talk.
Sanders had a few good ideas but no power to make good on them.

People use 'tariff' here with no idea what it really means. Those of us do anticipate the reactions of the naive flakes when they find out.
So desperate to find fault in Trump's approach yet coming up empty handed so resort to the next best thing, insults.
Truth is not insulting, only a recognition of reality. Do you really think a GOP Congress is going to pass tariffs? Really?

Or the truth. That the economy is getting better, people are buying trucks again and Ford’s F150 is beginning to fly off the shelf. I know a guy who just spent 56K on one of them.

Thank you Mr. President.
Ford trucks have always sold well you dolt. Lol

Truth is not insulting, only a recognition of reality. Do you really think a GOP Congress is going to pass tariffs? Really?
What they will or won't do is not something you gamble billions on ya moron. The threat is more than enough

Trump has done more from the Office of the President Elect than any other President Elect in all human history

What they will or won't do is not something you gamble billions on ya moron. The threat is more than enough
Oh, foolish you. There is no threat of a tariff, because the world knows a GOP Congress would never pass one. But maybe the Rubes don't know that.

Thank you Mr. President.

Better these days—thanks to Mr. Obama’s stewardship of the Economy.

Remember a few days ago…

The Left:

A vast majority of responses I see on this site don't involve political positions or dispositions. On the contrary they are often void of such arguments and consist largely of "you're a racist" "they're racist" "you're a bigot" "they're a bigot" "alt-right" "Islamophobia" "fake news" etc....
The right:
Link based arguments on the merits of a political position or political idea.

Amazing.

Thank you Mr. President.

Better these days—thanks to Mr. Obama’s stewardship of the Economy.

Remember a few days ago…

The Left:

A vast majority of responses I see on this site don't involve political positions or dispositions. On the contrary they are often void of such arguments and consist largely of "you're a racist" "they're racist" "you're a bigot" "they're a bigot" "alt-right" "Islamophobia" "fake news" etc....
The right:
Link based arguments on the merits of a political position or political idea.

Amazing.
No better now than before. Trucks are the backbone of the US. They have always sold well and demand has remained steady.

Trump is after GM for building their Chevy Cruz in mehico....they either bring it ALL back to Ohio or pony up an import levy. Will it be 35%? maybe not but he can sic his OSHA, EPA, and IRS dogs on em. Don't piss off Trump...it's not smart business.

Forum List

Back