Ford plant not being built in Mexico ! ..China instead !

more winning !

You rubes believed Trump was going to get all this stuff back in the us ? Suckers ! I'd rather it'd be built in mexico than china . More jobs in Mexico means less border jumpers .

Ford to build the Focus in China instead of Mexico
"Ford will shift production of the Focus compact car from the United States to China. And in a first for the automaker, it will ship many of these cars back to the U.S. to sell."

So what's the problem with that? This is the trump way.

WINNING!!!

more winning !

You rubes believed Trump was going to get all this stuff back in the us ? Suckers ! I'd rather it'd be built in mexico than china . More jobs in Mexico means less border jumpers .

After the wall, we don't have to worry about your illegal voters showing up anyway. Besides, YOU people chased them away with your policies, and are now stopping anyone from FIXING IT!

YOU far lefties have caused this, and now you want to blame anyone/everyone but yourselves. Why are we NOT surprised. Your regulations and abusive business policies couldn't keep a lemonade stand here, and every time we try and fix it, you tell us the owners of the lemonade stands are evil.

Congrats on your bungled vision!

The banker class is investing in China. So where is your spare change invested?

more winning !

Yeap Mexicans have jobs down there, they won't come here looking for any. Great JOB--Trump.

He probably wanted China to have this anyway--he owns Hotels there. The only countries he attacks with threats are the countries he has no assets in.
Trump's Hotels In China Could Be A Conflict For The President-Elect

th

more winning !

After the wall, we don't have to worry about your illegal voters showing up anyway.
The wall? What fucking wall? ROTFLMAO.

Bunch of stupid sheep . 6 months in and he's lied over and over and they still eat it up . Rubes ! You've been had !!

Good deal. It's probably a bribe to get the Chinks to shut down the norks. Little above the dim comprehension level, isn't it?

You really need to read your own articles Timmy.

:lol:

Here's the key part.

Ford (F) wants to make room for larger, more profitable vehicles at the Michigan plant, which employs 3,600. The factory won't lose any jobs as a result of the move.

Ford will start building its new small pickup, the Ranger, in 2018, after the Focus moves to China. In 2020, it will build the new Bronco, the SUV model it is bringing back, at the Michigan plant.

AND they are already producing the Focus in China.

Ford's plan to shift the Focus to China is a sign of the weak demand for small cars in the United States and of the growing importance of China, which is the largest autos market in the world. U.S. sales of the Focus are down 20% so far this year.

more winning !

"Ford will shift production of the Focus compact car from the United States to China. And in a first for the automaker, it will ship many of these cars back to the U.S. to sell."

WINNING!!!

Oh it's winning big time. Read the whole article.

You thought Trump was looking out for jobs? Good luck with that, and hate to tell you, but the border wall isn't going to be built either.

Good deal. It's probably a bribe to get the Chinks to shut down the norks. Little above the dim comprehension level, isn't it?
If he took a dump on your dinner plate and told you it was chocolate, you would gobble it up, wouldn't you?

more winning !

After the wall, we don't have to worry about your illegal voters showing up anyway. Besides, YOU people chased them away with your policies, and are now stopping anyone from FIXING IT!

YOU far lefties have caused this, and now you want to blame anyone/everyone but yourselves. Why are we NOT surprised. Your regulations and abusive business policies couldn't keep a lemonade stand here, and every time we try and fix it, you tell us the owners of the lemonade stands are evil.

Congrats on your bungled vision!

Lol! The GOP has controlled congress for years , and the White House since Jan , but but but it's the DEMYCRATS FAULT!!!!

Face facts . You've been suckered !

more winning !

WINNING!!!

So, you're cool with China getting a whole bunch of jobs, while all Americans are going to get is paying for cars that weren't built here? Is that what you and Trump consider winning?

more winning !

WINNING!!!

So, you're cool with China getting a whole bunch of jobs, while all Americans are going to get is paying for cars that weren't built here? Is that what you and Trump consider winning?
I was being facetious.

If he took a dump on your dinner plate and told you it was chocolate, you would gobble it up, wouldn't you?
Trump is winning with the Chinese and your breakdown shows that.

Ford also opened an engineering center in Ottawa, the government gave them an offer they couldn't refuse, $100's of millions of dollars.

This, so the Canadian police can steal, I mean, help with innovation at Ford...

Forum List

Back